masculine features described on parts of face

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
what up guys

we all know whether it is a prettyboy or masculine, if a guy is GL he will get women,period.

but what is backed up by science is women are mostly attracted to features that are mostly on masculine side of equation, so therefore i wanted to put together a guide for "what are these masculine features?" to have a better idea and to work towards that for those who are interested.

if there is something wrong with my claims, please feel free to correct me

-skull-

• skull should not be peanut sized as it will look comical and non masculine

• skull should be at least average sized with preferably on bigger side being more ideal.

• skull should be
"warrior shaped"

-hair-

• a male hairline should be as close to norwood 0 as possible, and closer to being low.

• ofc there are men who can pull off being fully bald like statham,zidane, rooney, and you can argue a somewhat recessed hairline is masculine, which is true. but even they would look good with a visible hairline.

• it is always better to have a wide,square low hairline than a non existent one.

• hair should be on darker and shorter side of equation

-forehead-

• a male forehead should be wide, and sloped from the side as it is a dimorphic trait.

-eyebrows-

• full and dark eyebrows that extend beyond lateral canthus is a masculine trait and a must have. depending on your overall ipd, pfl and eye spacing inner parts of your eyebrows should line up with medial canthus, or a bit more.

• as for tilt of eyebrows, positive tilt is probably more ideal as it gives more of a aggressive look, whereas neutral tilt is okay depending on your facial harmony too.

• for masculinity, eyebrows should be more on the "lower set" side of equation, as it makes you more intimidating

-eye area-

• for an masculine eye area, ipd should be slightly wide-ish but not much as it gives more of a feminine look,eye spacing and pfl should be in acceptable ranges. overall eyes should be vertically narrow and long.

• all orbital rims should be well developed with supraorbital>infraorbital> lateral orbital rim being the right approach, it is absolutely essential to have a protruding browridge if you want to look more masculine as a male

• tilt of the eyes should be either slightly positive or neutral, personally i believe it should be positive as it fits more for masculine looks, whereas negative tilt is really hard to pull off.

•eyes should be almost fully hooded and deeper set

•there are evidence that suggests darker eye colors are more masculine, but we cant deny light colors are more appealing. so it really depends on couple factors such as pheno, harmony and whether you want to look more exotic, but i think lighter colors would look better.

• eyelashes should be darker and dense, as it also creates illusion of a better pfl. people mostly say long eyelashes are a feminine trait but i disagree. we mostly think that because women fraud it by using mascara etc, personally i think long eyelashes look great and masculine on men

-zygos-

• zygos for men should be higher set as it is shown to be more masculine, smallish but higher set zygos are better for masculine looks than a lower set bigger zygos, but ofc it is always better to have some zygos than to have none.(check sean o'pry vs average asian male for a better understanding)

• zygos should be laterally and frontally well protruding

-ears-

• just dont have dumbo ears and you are good.

•overall smaller ears and earlobes are better

-nose-

• this is probably the feature you can have most margin of error

• it is important to have a visible nasal bridge to look masculine

• ideal nose should be straight but slight dorsal hump is okay as it looks more masculine for some

• ideal nose should not be droopy or bulbous and not overly projected from side, lining up with chin.

*nose should overally look sharp and slim

-lips-

• male lips should be averagely big, while lower lip being slightly bigger than upper lip. it is very hard to pull of thin lips although it fits some men, but it is indeed very masculine for those who can pull it off.

• most importantly male lips should be wide, as wide as chin at least, it is paramount for masculine lip aesthetics.

• philtrum should be on average or lower side, as it is harder to pull off a long philtrum, but like thin lips if you can pull it off, good for you.

• lips should be slightly protruding

-teeth-

• palate should be wide and teeth should be on longer

• teeth are ofc preferably
whiter

-chin-

• a male chin is one of most dimorphic traits, it should be tall and broad.

• from the side chin should be protruding, a chin that protrudes past lips are ideal for masculine looks

-jaw-

• jaw is law for looking masculine,it is probably most important thing on list for masculine looks

• a male jaw should be well developed, wide and angular,

• gonial angle and get of gonions should be lower side of equation with a visible and long ramus

• from the side mandible should be long enough to let chin protrude beyond lips.

-neck-

• a male neck is very dimorphic trait, you should have a thick neck both from side and front. ideally it should be as wide as your jaw

• a good neck can accentuate your jaw from front making it look wider.

• a good neck can make your skull look more "warrior like
"

-frame and body-

• it is paramount to have a wide frame to look masculine, higher shoulder to waist ratio is more desirable

• most important muscles are traps, shoulders and back for framemaxxing

*muscles like forearms and calves look very masculine if they are bigger

• big glutes although sounds very weird signals better sexual performance, by big i dont mean fat, they should be fit

-dick-

• it is obvious that a bigger dick is more masculine and desirable by women, bigger it is better it is tbh (without going overboard ofc)

*ideal should be at least 7x5 for blackpilled fellas

-height-

• like dick obviously a taller height is more masculine, whereas being short is not a dealbreaker for very few women

*taller it is, better it is. but something in between 6'1-6'4 does the trick

-skin-

• you dont need to have collagen of a fagmaxxed tiktok prettyboy, but you should not also have gandy tier skin

• skin should be above average by having no acne, blackheads and little wrinkles

• skin tone should more on tanned and darker side as its shown to be more masculine

• it is also shown that stubble and heavy stubble was found to be more masculine than clean shaven

*not really skin related but leaner faces are more masculine and desirable among women, also you will have hollow cheeks which is masculine and desirable trait on males.

so that is pretty much it guys, i would love to add visuals too but im a mobilecel, so its harder to put together threads

thx to @PrettyBoyMaxxing for formatting suggestion

please let me know if i missed something.

peace

• +1
Reactions: greywind, SeriousAscension, wewuwa and 27 others
Suifuel for a failure like me

CHANGE THE COLOUR OF THE TEXT TO BLACK PLS I CAN'T READ SHIT

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and sloopnoob
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Chadelite and turkproducer
didn’t read

all i know is north indian caucasian white masterrace < all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, didntreadlol, Chadelite and 1 other person
cool thread

Good post, pretty thorough unlike most threads that talk about sexual dimorphism.

cool thread
thanks man, glad you liked it
Good post, pretty thorough unlike most threads that talk about sexual dimorphism.
thanks bro, lately i have been thinking and reading a lot about masculinemaxxing, dimorphism etc so just wanted put a through guide.

and I do not have a single one of these traits, time to rope :feelswhy:

and I do not have a single one of these traits, time to rope :feelswhy:
you are underrating hard probably bc of overall mindset

even if it is that way, find ways to work towards the goal, no pissing no moaning

you are underrating hard probably bc of overall mindset

even if it is that way, find ways to work towards the goal, no pissing no moaning

i cant fix my high set brows or my narrow mouth, its over bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: nastynas
i cant fix my high set brows or my narrow mouth, its over bro
eyebrow transplants

mse, palate expander, mouth widening devicd, surgery

problem?

eyebrow transplants

mse, palate expander, mouth widening devicd, surgery

problem?

fuark bro, I am mindset cel I just love coping and making up excuses. But eyebrow transplants doesnt change levitation of brows and the mouth widening things u listed r cope im pretty sure

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
fuark bro, I am mindset cel I just love coping and making up excuses. But eyebrow transplants doesnt change levitation of brows and the mouth widening things u listed r cope im pretty sure
its over for you with this mindset, gn

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087
Nothing new
But great thread op

• +1
What about internipple distance?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ascendinglad087, DianabolDownie, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
Nothing new
But great thread op
yeah i know, just wanted to put together something more in detail about topic
What about internipple distance?
shit i forgot

masculine nipples should be fully erect at all times and wide set, it is important to brush hair around nipples to opposing sides to create the illusion of a wider set nipples

• Woah
Reactions: didntreadlol
cope women want causaion indian north hindi niggas:lul:

rope if u dont look like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087, didntreadlol and nastynas
yeah i know, just wanted to put together something more in detail about topic

shit i forgot

masculine nipples should be fully erect at all times and wide set, it is important to brush hair around nipples to opposing sides to create the illusion of a wider set nipples
You use the word masculine a lot JFL but I have to disagree on the skin color part most Aesthetically pleasing and the most attractive skintone who is slightly tanned to tanned who is reddish tan (not Donald trump orange lol)

Something like this and also looks aesthetically pleasing to the eyes
Ignore his face but look at his skintone
DE6B0DA7 66C4 460B BBF1 FAD068ADD4A9

9C3917A0 2FC5 4887 A4E5 FAC5D080BC79

• +1
I guess its suicide time

• Hmm...
I guess its suicide time
no sui or defeatist mentality, just work towards if you are interested in looking masculine but not really necessary, every niche gets girls

what the fuck is the point of this thread? you're literally just pointing out what makes a male attractive like we already don't know?

• JFL
Reactions: nastynas and Deleted member 1464
what the fuck is the point of this thread? you're literally just pointing out what makes a male attractive like we already don't know?
a thread for greycels

Adln6eXy o

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flamboyant, nastynas and Deleted member 2756
Dyorotic2

FUCKING GREYCELS REEEEEE

not really its for those who want to be gl by looking masculine, it just happens to be features that are good and ideal are masculine lol

there are gl dudes with prettyboy features too

what up guys

we all know whether it is a prettyboy or masculine, if a guy is GL he will get women,period.

but what is backed up by science is women are mostly attracted to features that are mostly on masculine side of equation, so therefore i wanted to put together a guide for "what are these masculine features?" to have a better idea and to work towards that for those who are interested.

if there is something wrong with my claims, please feel free to correct me

-skull-

• skull should not be peanut sized as it will look comical and non masculine

• skull should be at least average sized with preferably on bigger side being more ideal.

• skull should be
"warrior shaped"

-hair-

• a male hairline should be as close to norwood 0 as possible, and closer to being low.

• ofc there are men who can pull off being fully bald like statham,zidane, rooney, and you can argue a somewhat recessed hairline is masculine, which is true. but even they would look good with a visible hairline.

• it is always better to have a wide,square low hairline than a non existent one.

• hair should be on darker and shorter side of equation

-forehead-

• a male forehead should be wide, and sloped from the side as it is a dimorphic trait.

-eyebrows-

• full and dark eyebrows that extend beyond lateral canthus is a masculine trait and a must have. depending on your overall ipd, pfl and eye spacing inner parts of your eyebrows should line up with medial canthus, or a bit more.

• as for tilt of eyebrows, positive tilt is probably more ideal as it gives more of a aggressive look, whereas neutral tilt is okay depending on your facial harmony too.

• for masculinity, eyebrows should be more on the "lower set" side of equation, as it makes you more intimidating

-eye area-

• for an masculine eye area, ipd should be slightly wide-ish but not much as it gives more of a feminine look,eye spacing and pfl should be in acceptable ranges. overall eyes should be vertically narrow and long.

• all orbital rims should be well developed with supraorbital>infraorbital> lateral orbital rim being the right approach, it is absolutely essential to have a protruding browridge if you want to look more masculine as a male

• tilt of the eyes should be either slightly positive or neutral, personally i believe it should be positive as it fits more for masculine looks, whereas negative tilt is really hard to pull off.

•eyes should be almost fully hooded and deeper set

•there are evidence that suggests darker eye colors are more masculine, but we cant deny light colors are more appealing. so it really depends on couple factors such as pheno, harmony and whether you want to look more exotic, but i think lighter colors would look better.

• eyelashes should be darker and dense, as it also creates illusion of a better pfl. people mostly say long eyelashes are a feminine trait but i disagree. we mostly think that because women fraud it by using mascara etc, personally i think long eyelashes look great and masculine on men

-zygos-

• zygos for men should be higher set as it is shown to be more masculine, smallish but higher set zygos are better for masculine looks than a lower set bigger zygos, but ofc it is always better to have some zygos than to have none.(check sean o'pry vs average asian male for a better understanding)

• zygos should be laterally and frontally well protruding

-ears-

• just dont have dumbo ears and you are good.

•overall smaller ears and earlobes are better

-nose-

• this is probably the feature you can have most margin of error

• it is important to have a visible nasal bridge to look masculine

• ideal nose should be straight but slight dorsal hump is okay as it looks more masculine for some

• ideal nose should not be droopy or bulbous and not overly projected from side, lining up with chin.

*nose should overally look sharp and slim

-lips-

• male lips should be averagely big, while lower lip being slightly bigger than upper lip. it is very hard to pull of thin lips although it fits some men, but it is indeed very masculine for those who can pull it off.

• most importantly male lips should be wide, as wide as chin at least, it is paramount for masculine lip aesthetics.

• philtrum should be on average or lower side, as it is harder to pull off a long philtrum, but like thin lips if you can pull it off, good for you.

• lips should be slightly protruding

-teeth-

• palate should be wide and teeth should be on longer

• teeth are ofc preferably
whiter

-chin-

• a male chin is one of most dimorphic traits, it should be tall and broad.

• from the side chin should be protruding, a chin that protrudes past lips are ideal for masculine looks

-jaw-

• jaw is law for looking masculine,it is probably most important thing on list for masculine looks

• a male jaw should be well developed, wide and angular,

• gonial angle and get of gonions should be lower side of equation with a visible and long ramus

• from the side mandible should be long enough to let chin protrude beyond lips.

-neck-

• a male neck is very dimorphic trait, you should have a thick neck both from side and front. ideally it should be as wide as your jaw

• a good neck can accentuate your jaw from front making it look wider.

• a good neck can make your skull look more "warrior like
"

-frame and body-

• it is paramount to have a wide frame to look masculine, higher shoulder to waist ratio is more desirable

• most important muscles are traps, shoulders and back for framemaxxing

*muscles like forearms and calves look very masculine if they are bigger

• big glutes although sounds very weird signals better sexual performance, by big i dont mean fat, they should be fit

-dick-

• it is obvious that a bigger dick is more masculine and desirable by women, bigger it is better it is tbh (without going overboard ofc)

*ideal should be at least 7x5 for blackpilled fellas

-height-

• like dick obviously a taller height is more masculine, whereas being short is not a dealbreaker for very few women

*taller it is, better it is. but something in between 6'1-6'4 does the trick

-skin-

• you dont need to have collagen of a fagmaxxed tiktok prettyboy, but you should not also have gandy tier skin

• skin should be above average by having no acne, blackheads and little wrinkles

• skin tone should more on tanned and darker side as its shown to be more masculine

• it is also shown that stubble and heavy stubble was found to be more masculine than clean shaven

*not really skin related but leaner faces are more masculine and desirable among women, also you will have hollow cheeks which is masculine and desirable trait on males.

so that is pretty much it guys, i would love to add visuals too but im a mobilecel, so its harder to put together threads

thx to @PrettyBoyMaxxing for formatting suggestion

please let me know if i missed something.

peace
Over if you don't look like this

why are you writing in yellow text what the fuck

-forehead-

Sloped from the side? Wdum?