Masculine features, ranked by dimorphism

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
A dimorphic feature would mean one that is more in males than in females. So logically, the less said feature appears in women, the more dimorphic it is since it is more testosteronic.

Dimorphism rank from highest to lowest:

1. Dick:
This should make obvious sense as being the most dimorphic trait, as no biological female has a penis and all biological males have a penis. The clitoris is pretty much an underdeveloped penis or a penis with extremely low levels of test, and a larger clitoris is an indicator of high test in females. Conversely, a small penis is an indicator of low test in males. So this should pretty much lay out that: the bigger the dick, the more dimorphic it is. The penis is literally the only thing that distinguishes you as a man from a woman. A man could have all the female features like wide hips, gyno, etc. but he will always have a penis.

2. High shoulder to hip ratio:
Extremely dimorphic since there is a much lower cap for females than there is for males. Wide hips are an indicator of low testosterone in men and are an indicator of high estrogen in women. Not only the hips, but the shoulder width is also an indicator of dimorphism. Women have wide hips for a reason, and it's to bear children. Men have wide shoulders for a reason and that is for fighting success. It explains our attraction to wide hips and their attraction to wide shoulders, it's evolutionary.

3. Deep voice:
Pretty known that women love a deep voice, but why so high on this list you may ask? Although a deep voice has no play in evolutionary usefulness like other traits, it is a signal of high testosterone. Women raise their voice pitch when talking to an attractive man and vice versa, showing that a deep voice is a highly dimorphic trait. You will rarely find a woman with a deeper voice than a man.

4. Chin:
A tall, wide, and protruding chin is the most dimorphic facial feature a man could have. A signal of high testosterone, a strong chin will rarely ever appear on a woman due to how androgenic it is. It's evolutionary feature would be to protect the man's lower face from a hit. The chin appears to get stronger the closer you get to the DOM in the masculinity scale.

5. Strong brow area:
Heavy low brows with a protruding browridge are a signal of high testosterone and it's evolutionary trait is to protect the eyes from a fight. It carries to the modern day too, as women thread and modify their brows to look less heavy and more light whereas if a man does the same, it looks gay. Rare on women, it is a strong dimorphic trait.

6. Large skull with low neurocranium to splanchnocranium ratio:
If you were to put a 5'7 guy next to a 6'0 woman, the 5'7 guy would still most likely have a larger skull. A large skull (in relation to height) is a good indicator of dimorphism as women have smaller skulls. Women's skulls tend to have a bigger head in relation to the lower face creating a more "neotenous" look whereas men tend to have the opposite, creating a "warrior" look. A low neurocranium to splanchnocranium ratio/high lower full face ratio is an indicator of high testosterone. A large skull in combination with low neurocranium to splanchnocranium ratio is a very dimorphic trait and frames the face for dimorphic features.

7. High fWHR:
Indicator of high prenatal testosterone but small correlation with postnatal testosterone. Sign of aggression and and short term mating success, can be unisex but very high fwhr becomes exclusively dimorphic as at that point it starts to showcase a large skull

8. Jawline:
Might surprise some of you why jawline is so low on the list. Reason being is that a low gonial angle correlates more with masticatory performance and environmental development rather than testosterone levels. There are many masculine looking men with weak jawlines and many feminine looking women with sharp ones. The sheer size of the jaw is dimorphic though.

9. Height:
Low on this scale because height seems to rely on hgh/genes rather than testosterone. A 5'4 guy will still be infinitely more masculine than a 5'9 girl, he will still have higher shoulder to hip ratio, larger masculine skull, bigger hands, etc. It is still slightly dimorphic as men tend to be larger than women, but by itself it has nothing on the previous dimorphic features I mentioned.

10. Compact midface:
A universally good feature, but can be hurtful past a certain extent. Has some correlation with prenatal test (to an extent) as a compact midface goes with a high fwhr, which is well correlated with high pren t. But when a midface ratio is too high, it appears neotenous and might actually have a negative correlation to dimorphism. EME angle (pretty much midface ratio but with angle measurement) was found to be more dimorphic at the lower angles and more feminine at the higher ones. A wide ipd (in relation to skull size) was found to correlate negatively with prenatal testosterone, and as we know, ipd is one of the measurement points in calculating midface.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero, CANI and 67 others
Indeed good thread.

Also First.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 5052
Correct post

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, SteveRogers, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
yeah makes sense, although are there any other dimorphic features besides these 10?

1. lower third ( angular , wide jaw with a square chin).
2. positively tilted eyebrows with a prominent browridge/glabella ( like jason momoa)
3. big shoulders and wide neck, can be bones or muscles.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, CANI, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
going by your very own definition of a dimorphic trait the browbone should be above the chin

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, AscendingHero, Chadelite and 4 others
The face to fullface ratio is not a very accurate way to measure the ratio between the splanchnocranium and the neurocranium, it only works if your midface is compact

According to the ratio these 2 cucks with respectively .68 and .66 face to fullface ratio

ratiomog the shit out of .62 Jordan Barrett

.60 Ian somerhalder

and .63 Brock lesnar

yet they don’t look very masculine at all, maybe due to their leptomorphism

good thread

holy shit,cavill meets all those requirements

brutal cavillpill

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beastchodecode, arabcelxxx, AscendingHero and 4 others
Almost none of these traits are related to T levels tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180, Deleted member 1560 and MentalistKebab
Clap gif
ded srs, mods need to add this to the "best of the best" section

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6572 and TheEndHasNoEnd
The wide shoulders thing is true af it’s really attractive

giphy.gif

Nice Thread OP. Well Put Together.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Terrific post.

Lifefuel for horse faces like me

penis size >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> literally any dimorphic trait.

girls will fuck you based on your penis size ALONE, don't ever listen to a girl who says 5.5-6inches is enough, she's a virtue-signaling whore. Women love big cock, they get off to the thought of big cock let alone actually getting fucked by one.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beastchodecode, AscendingHero, hairyballscel and 10 others
Almost none of these traits are related to T levels tho
True. There are many women who mogs 99% males in all these areas except dick.

girls will fuck you based on your penis size ALONE, don't ever listen to a girl who says 5.5-6inches is enough, she's a virtue-signaling whore. Women love big cock, they get off to the thought of big cock let alone actually getting fucked by one.
So what are we blasting hgh with dht ?

I am prime example of person with 19cm dick who haven't fucked anything yet

17yr old tho

I am prime example of person with 19cm dick who haven't fucked anything yet
lol what are you doing then?
go on Yubo and take a picture that hint's that you're packing, girls will hit you up trust me.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, alex569, Chadeep and 1 other person
go on Yubo and take a picture that hint's that you're packing, girls will hit you up trust me.
heres ur updotes kind strangerino

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Chadeep, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Girth is very important as well.

Ngl everyone knew about this but seeing them ranked is really nice

ALL OF THAT MEANS NOTHING IF UR EYE AREA IS HUNTER:

IF UR EYES ARE LIKE THE LEFT THEN SHE'S WET:

WITHOUT EVEN TALKING TO YOU, SEEING YOUR DICK, SHOULDER WIDTH, SEEING HOW TALL YOU ARE ETC

• +1
Reactions: alex569
Brow ridge is probably the most dimorphic feature out there. Should be top 3.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1180 and CursedOne
I meet the vast majority of these features apart from the 1# :-( and 9#

Exactly the mother fucking reason, this mother fucker over here, yes that's right, is going for both Leg Lengthening and Penis enlargement
ALL OF THAT MEANS NOTHING IF UR EYE AREA IS HUNTER:

View attachment 445364

IF UR EYES ARE LIKE THE LEFT THEN SHE'S WET:

WITHOUT EVEN TALKING TO YOU, SEEING YOUR DICK, SHOULDER WIDTH, SEEING HOW TALL YOU ARE ETC

View attachment 445366

Quit coping with this bullshit. Females can have great eyes and you're about to tell me; "Oh but they can't have HUNTER-EYES, HUNTER-EYES".

Don't give a fuck. The simplicity of the OP means its basically something females can't have. That's why height made the list but is low-down.

ok thx but thats kinda useless info since u cant change it
I meet the vast majority of these features apart from the 1# :-( and 9#
Unnamed

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 6572
The only thing i have is above average dicksize. Sadly i cant profit of it, because no girl can sense my size.
They think, only gl and tall guys have a big dick.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Descargue96, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
Notice how half of these markers/features are on the FACE

Yet there are people who deny FACE pill

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alex569
Notice how half of these markers/features are on the FACE

Yet there are people who deny FACE pill
The biggest pill to swallow for me was the harmony pill

• So Sad
Reactions: Effortless
Don't forget the wristpill and framepill other than shoulder-hip ratio

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Chadelite, Deleted member 4577 and 3 others
Dimorphism. Never heard of her

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I dont think wide shoulders on women failo women as much as wide hips failo men

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Baldingman1998, Mouthbreath and 4 others
I have NONE of those, what the fuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Deleted member 4577, Chadeep and 2 others
One of the best posts on this site. Congrats on the effort.
This should be stickied

ok thx but thats kinda useless info since u cant change it

View attachment 445403

Closest picture I can get to real-life, what else am I lacking apart from 1# and 9#

Photo 2020 05 31 01 17 08

Note this was taken from a week or so back and I am 4kg even lighter with even less face-fat. I'm nowhere near to bringing out my proper bone structure.

I'm ready to debate.

- Voice is deep and sexy af. Ask girls that. Not bragging but it's factual, as I played a heap of sport during my puberty.
- Midface is compact.
- Brow-area is strong and these are 18 weeks without even having my eyebrows threaded.
- Jawline is solid but looks even better when my body fat percentage is down
- Skull is big
- Chin is one of my stronger features, but looks just ok in this one due to camera angling..
- My shoulder to hip ratio is good relative to my 5'8 height

Other than penis size and height where am I lacking from this specific list. Ready to debate with you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, AscendingHero and Deleted member 4577
I don't think penis has a colleration between T but rather DHT

Also genes

fuck this gay genes i have, i have deep voice, strong brow ridge, good frame, height 6 feet and one thing is fucking up every of this which is small weak gay chin and small jaw

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Mateusz74, Deleted member 6191 and 4 others
Facial attractiveness

I think you're genuinely deluded, your are nowhere near as masculine and dimorphic as you seem to believe

You're*

Nor are you, looking at your photos in the rating section, however you certainly mog @Jimsonbobson505 to death, so I get why you're going through a little trauma mentally while we are locked-up in quarantine, right now lol. No one wants to lose to him.

I am somewhat masculine, but more cute. I appreciate that, but just from that list, I'm intrigued to know what else I specifically am lacking aside from height and dick-size? I personally can't see what.

So clear my delusion for me and break-it-down.

I am all about truth so I know what to work-on, unlike a lot of guys on here, who's egos can't handle it.

Last edited:
You're*

Nor are you, looking at your photos in the rating section, however you certainly mog @Jimsonbobson505 to death, so I get why you're going through a little trauma mentally while we are locked-up in quarantine, right now lol. No one wants to lose to him.

I am somewhat masculine, but more cute. I appreciate that, but just from that list, I'm intrigued to know what else I specifically am lacking aside from height and dick-size? I personally can't see what.

I am all about truth so I know what to work-on. Unlike a lot of guys on here, who's egos can't handle it.
I mog alot of people and I haven't even looksmaxed pipe down

Attachments

• 15913710713096550955439728988116.jpg
    15913710713096550955439728988116.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 15913711770737336855545382552591.jpg
    15913711770737336855545382552591.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 92
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 4804
You're*

I am all about truth so I know what to work-on, unlike a lot of guys on here, who's egos can't handle it.
i just think its funny how you're posting on here "I have everything except for blah blah"
meanwhile u look like this:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6191 and 3 others
i just think its funny how you're posting on here "I have everything except for blah blah"
meanwhile u look like this:
View attachment 445504

This picture was also before I further lost a further 6kg in weight, using a much worse camera lens.

And now here's me, not overweight and lean af in my early 20s. Anybody is going to lose masculinity when they put on weight unless their face is square. Keep thinking its arrogance, I'm just here to debate. I know I ain't no chad.

222147 12807410719 5970 n
230362 12807415719 3513 n

I mog alot of people and I haven't even looksmaxed pipe down

No offence kiddo but the truth is @Newone absolutely owns you. This autistic crowd voted for you to piss him off, as he throws his weight around this place and you are an unassuming, harmless aspie. Emotional bias.

Last edited:
This picture was also before I further lost a further 6kg in weight, using a much worse camera lens.

And now here's me, not overweight and lean af in my early 20s. Anybody is going to lose masculinity when they put on weight unless their face is square. Keep thinking its arrogance, I'm just here to debate. I know I ain't no chad.

View attachment 445506View attachment 445507

No offence kiddo but the truth is @Newone absolutely owns you. This autistic crowd voted for you to piss him off, as he throws his weight around this place and you are an unassuming, harmless aspie. Emotional bias.

Just realised I had initially confused the incel Vidyacoper with one of the better posters on this board; @Newone. My bad.

The former has clearly used the same model in order to try and look "forum-cool" lol.

Big-trap. Won't see his photos on here, I'm sure of that. PSL 3 LMAO

A freshie incel-trait.

Just realised I had initially confused the incel Vidyacoper with one of the better posters on this board; @Newone. My bad.

The former has clearly used the same model in order to try and look "forum-cool" lol.

Big-trap. Won't see his photos on here, I'm sure of that. PSL 3 LMAO

A freshie incel-trait.
the girl in my avi isnt even the same one in @Newone 's avi, lol you retard

youre really crying very very hard lol, kinda sad to watch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
A dimorphic feature would mean one that is more in males than in females. So logically, the less said feature appears in women, the more dimorphic it is since it is more testosteronic.

1. Dick:
This should make obvious sense as being the most dimorphic trait, as no biological female has a penis and all biological males have a penis. The clitoris is pretty much an underdeveloped penis or a penis with extremely low levels of test, and a larger clitoris is an indicator of high test in females. Conversely, a small penis is an indicator of low test in males. So this should pretty much lay out that: the bigger the dick, the more dimorphic it is. The penis is literally the only thing that distinguishes you as a man from a woman. A man could have all the female features like wide hips, gyno, etc. but he will always have a penis.

Extremely dimorphic since there is a much lower cap for females than there is for males. Wide hips are an indicator of low testosterone in men and are an indicator of high estrogen in women. Not only the hips, but the shoulder width is also an indicator of dimorphism. Women have wide hips for a reason, and it's to bear children. Men have wide shoulders for a reason and that is for fighting success. It explains our attraction to wide hips and their attraction to wide shoulders, it's evolutionary.

3. Deep voice:
Pretty known that women love a deep voice, but why so high on this list you may ask? Although a deep voice has no play in evolutionary usefulness like other traits, it is a signal of high testosterone. Women raise their voice pitch when talking to an attractive man and vice versa, showing that a deep voice is a highly dimorphic trait. You will rarely find a woman with a deeper voice than a man.

4. Chin:
A tall, wide, and protruding chin is the most dimorphic facial feature a man could have. A signal of high testosterone, a strong chin will rarely ever appear on a woman due to how androgenic it is. It's evolutionary feature would be to protect the man's lower face from a hit. The chin appears to get stronger the closer you get to the DOM in the masculinity scale.

5. Strong brow area:
Heavy low brows with a protruding browridge are a signal of high testosterone and it's evolutionary trait is to protect the eyes from a fight. It carries to the modern day too, as women thread and modify their brows to look less heavy and more light whereas if a man does the same, it looks gay. Rare on women, it is a strong dimorphic trait.

If you were to put a 5'7 guy next to a 6'0 woman, the 5'7 guy would still most likely have a larger skull. A large skull (in relation to height) is a good indicator of dimorphism as women have smaller skulls. Women's skulls tend to have a bigger head in relation to the lower face creating a more "neotenous" look whereas men tend to have the opposite, creating a "warrior" look. A low neurocranium to splanchnocranium ratio/high lower full face ratio is an indicator of high testosterone. A large skull in combination with low neurocranium to splanchnocranium ratio is a very dimorphic trait and frames the face for dimorphic features.

7. High fWHR:
Indicator of high prenatal testosterone but small correlation with postnatal testosterone. Sign of aggression and and short term mating success, can be unisex but very high fwhr becomes exclusively dimorphic as at that point it starts to showcase a large skull

8. Jawline:
Might surprise some of you why jawline is so low on the list. Reason being is that a low gonial angle correlates more with masticatory performance and environmental development rather than testosterone levels. There are many masculine looking men with weak jawlines and many feminine looking women with sharp ones. The sheer size of the jaw is dimorphic though.

9. Height:
Low on this scale because height seems to rely on hgh/genes rather than testosterone. A 5'4 guy will still be infinitely more masculine than a 5'9 girl, he will still have higher shoulder to hip ratio, larger masculine skull, bigger hands, etc. It is still slightly dimorphic as men tend to be larger than women, but by itself it has nothing on the previous dimorphic features I mentioned.

10. Compact midface:
A universally good feature, but can be hurtful past a certain extent. Has some correlation with prenatal test (to an extent) as a compact midface goes with a high fwhr, which is well correlated with high pren t. But when a midface ratio is too high, it appears neotenous and might actually have a negative correlation to dimorphism. EME angle (pretty much midface ratio but with angle measurement) was found to be more dimorphic at the lower angles and more feminine at the higher ones. A wide ipd (in relation to skull size) was found to correlate negatively with prenatal testosterone, and as we know, ipd is one of the measurement points in calculating midface.
Dimorphism maxing is also much more realistic than fixing a downward grown face with surges

1. Dick:

3. Deep voice:

4. Chin:

5. Strong brow area:

7. High fWHR:

8. Jawline:

9. Height:

10. Compact midface:
great post OP, I’ve always believing increasing sexual dimorphism will make a man more attractive over attempting to correct facial growth. Because most of us have a shit base and we will never have a forward grown pretty boy look but through androgens and specific surgeries can raise our smv by raising our masculinity

The only thing i have is above average dicksize. Sadly i cant profit of it, because no girl can sense my size.
They think, only gl and tall guys have a big dick.

wear tight sweats

fhwr should be far higher
there are tons of studies on it
Terrific post.

Lifefuel for horse faces like me
you have nothing out of the list lol

The face to fullface ratio is not a very accurate way to measure the ratio between the splanchnocranium and the neurocranium, it only works if your midface is compact

According to the ratio these 2 cucks with respectively .68 and .66 face to fullface ratio

View attachment 444768 View attachment 444769

ratiomog the shit out of .62 Jordan Barrett

View attachment 444770

.60 Ian somerhalder

View attachment 444771

and .63 Brock lesnar

View attachment 444772

yet they don’t look very masculine at all, maybe due to their leptomorphism
Doesnt a woman with too high E have a chance of giving you high E sons, just food for thought