Masculine Haircuts?

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
Any good haircuts for masculinising your face and generating male respect?

anything that looks like it doesn't require any effort to look good is masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2106
mullet high t plus sttracks ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
anything that looks like it doesn't require any effort to look good is masculine.
So there's 2 aspects to it:

1. Looking good
2. Looking effortless

Rn my current shitty haircut looks effortless but its trash. I'd get a buzz cut (my favourite haircut feeling wise) but it doesn't suit me aesthetically unfortunately.

Buzzcut, any short hair cut with good hairline

Any good haircuts for masculinising your face and generating male respect?
You need minoxidil and a derma roller not a masculine haircut. Not really much you can do with what you’ve got anyway tbh.

You need minoxidil and a derma roller not a masculine haircut. Not really much you can do with what you’ve got anyway tbh.
Why do I need Minox and a derma roller lol

3B98A13D 3203 4925 968B 4E1513A8C19F

You tell me…

Just a bad haircut like I said. I'm Norwood 1. Not balding. That being said I'm still using Minox and Derma Rolling.
Norwooding is norwooding regardless. How long can you grow your hair btw?

buzz cut like mine before
WP 20191013 020 1 1 2

Short on sides and this

Attachments

• B34B8621-D379-465B-B736-7E9E170CCEE1.jpeg
    B34B8621-D379-465B-B736-7E9E170CCEE1.jpeg
    551.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek
First off, here's a trannymaxxer guide to masculine haircuts. It is unironically better than any cisgender guide I've ever seen. Shoutout to trannymaxxers.

Also,

This.

And the best way to look like it doesn't take effort... is for it to actually not take much effort.

1. You hair should either have a part line (middle, side, off center, w/e), or be swept back out of your face.

2. Ideally you shouldn't need any hair product, but a gel or pomade is acceptable. Don't sperg out with oils, sprays, pre products, post products, etc. A woman will dry out completely if she ever hears you say the word "product" in reference to hair shit. Only ever call your shit hair gel, lol

3. If you need a blowdryer for your hair you should probably change your cut or style

4. You hair should not need to be adjusted and sat perfectly on your face all day long for it to look good. If you are constantly adjusting your hair, change your style or cut

5. Designer stubble, or full beard if your lower third is profoundly recessed and you have the beard genetics

This is unironically where balding / receding / no facial hair men can have the edge, when matched up with insecure spergcels who have to keep adjusting their hair every 3 minutes for the entire day.

2. Ideally you shouldn't need any hair product, but a gel or pomade is acceptable. Don't sperg out with oils, sprays, pre products, post products, etc. A woman will dry out completely if she ever hears you say the word "product" in reference to hair shit. Only ever call your shit hair gel, lol
I got a salt spray which seems to work pretty well to give it some shine/keep it in shape without making it look like there's any product in it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2106
I got a salt spray which seems to work pretty well to give it some shine/keep it in shape without making it look like there's any product in it.

View attachment 1887130

You're right, I forgot about salt spray. I used to use it by itself since my hair is thin and flat. I ended up just growing out my hair for curtains though since it fits my face shape, and I haven't needed to use anything since.

Basically you need something short but it has some texture or edge to it, such as

It's short but it's not flat against his skull