Masculine vs prettyboy Regins vs Cox who has better appeal?

Tankymax

Tankymax

Zephir
Roman Regins:

Zach Cox:

Attachments

• 1628266547005.png
    1628266547005.png
    83.4 KB · Views: 163
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
They both slay. doesn't really matter

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Amnesia, Haven and 1 other person
Cox jb appeal
Reigns 25+ roasties

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, one job away, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Cox jb appeal
Reigns 25+ roasties
Implying jb's wouldn't the 6'2 mountain of muscles that is roman reigns. The truth is they both fuck (our oneitis) 15yo or 60

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Biiyo03, ChristianChad and 2 others
Zach Cox would obliterate him so hard when it comes to jb appeal that it would be as fun as watching the mountain fight a toddler. And jb appeal is only thing that matters. So Zach Cox existence mogs him or in short Cox mogs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, metagross, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Implying jb's wouldn't the 6'2 mountain of muscles that is roman reigns. The truth is they both fuck (our oneitis) 15yo or 60
Delusion of grandeur

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, Carolus, AscendingHero and 1 other person
They both slay. doesn't really matter
Yes it matters one slays roasties or one trashy in who knows how many jbs. While other can slay Stacy jbs as easily as he can walk

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus and AscendingHero
Yeah if they have a daddy complex(most whores do) but they would prefer Cox

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Basedprincess
Yeah if they have a daddy complex(most whores do) but they would prefer Cox
jb;s tastes the same, daddy issues or not

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Carolus
Reigns mogs
he is taller than 5'11 cox, way way wider
way way better body
if they stood next to each other the mog reigns would give would be pathetic @africancel sizepilled again

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero and Deleted member 6273
jb;s tastes the same, daddy issues or not
Disagree, they might gawk over Reigns but they wouldn't like to be seen with him, they'd drool on social media and tell him he's hot or whatever but hesitate on meeting up. Cox on the other hand would be able to fuck/date any JB

elaborate
Talking looks only and who mogs.You simply can't ever go like that guy Roman and approach jb stacys on street or hit them up on insta and succeed. You would get called creepy on insta and would have insane rejection rate. He simply doesnt have a look for that While Cox could pull it off so easy it wouldn't be funny.

If you choose to be tomorrow in body of either one of them. If you choose Roman over Cox you are insane and delusional. What are you gonna do? Go slay some trashy roasties. While you could fuck and take virginity of prime stacy jbs as Cox tomorrow because he has infinite jb appeal.

Cox and it’s not even close

• +1
Reactions: metagross and AlexanderTheGreat11
Reigns mogs
he is taller than 5'11 cox, way way wider
way way better body
if they stood next to each other the mog reigns would give would be pathetic @africancel sizepilled again
Sorry bro but disagree this time.Cope it's irrelevant for Jb appeal only appeal that matters. Cox mogs hard regardless of size unless manlet or orge points. Cox type always wins with jbs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: metagross and AscendingHero
Sorry bro but disagree this time.Cope it's irrelevant for Jb appeal only appeal that matters. Cox mogs hard regardless of size unless manlet or orge points. Cox type always wins with jbs
jb's would go for reigns if he stood next to him
the mog would be too brutal, nothing to compensate for the sizemog reigns gives brah

if cox was closer in height maybe

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and AscendingHero
If you choose to be tomorrow in body of either one of them. If you choose Roman over Cox you are insane and delusional. What are you gonna do? Go slay some trashy roasties.
I assume by jb you mean 14-18 years old innit? You mean to tell me Reigns couldn't slay at that age range?

Disagree, they might gawk over Reigns but they wouldn't like to be seen with him, they'd drool on social media and tell him he's hot or whatever but hesitate on meeting up. Cox on the other hand would be able to fuck/date any JB
Why wouldn't they? jb's sees it as an halo to be with an older (Attractive) guy

jb's would go for reigns if he stood next to him
the mog would be too brutal, nothing to compensate for the sizemog reigns gives brah

if cox was closer in height maybe
Imo hard disagree jbs are all about guy being just taller than them. The rest is face plus status they gain from showing you to their jb friends and what will jb friends think of you. Cox mogs in that regard brutally hard

• Hmm...
Imo hard disagree jbs are all about guy being just taller than them. The rest is face plus status they gain from showing you to their jb friends and what will jb friends think of you. Cox mogs in that regard brutally hard
yea reigns has more status than cox jfl
reigns is a wwe millionaire fighter

if they stood next to each other reigns would always mog including JB's

• +1
Cox for sure

yea reigns has more status than cox jfl
reigns is a wwe millionaire fighter

if they stood next to each other reigns would always mog including JB's
You didn't understand at all this is mog battle so we assume no status man

For real jbs (below 16) Cox, after 16 Reigns

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, faggotchadlite, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
While I'm willing to listen, I sincerely doubt that the dismorphic mogger Reigns would be out of luck with jb's
Well there was a jb Stacy 16 yrs old very much into me always commented on photos hit me up ect. I asked here out she was def everything was ready she asked how old are you I said 23. At the same instant it was over beyond recovery immediate ghost. Nothng helped.Happened countless other times. For girls it's all about what her friends would think. And one of only person's in the world who are able to set the brutal age thing off is Cox, someone who is so unbelievably high appeal for jbs with prince look that even jbs would overlook status min from dating someone in 20s because they know their friends would admire him so much that it's worth it. While Reigns couldn't be more opposite from that.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
Nah Reigns mogs only for 18+ if ever. But no way 17 yrs old would choose that orge brute over romance novel prince pheno Cox

Well there was a jb Stacy 16 yrs old very much into me always commented on photos hit me up ect. I asked here out she was def everything was ready she asked how old are you I said 23. At the same instant it was over beyond recovery immediate ghost. Nothng helped.Happened countless other times. For girls it's all about what her friends would think. And one of only person's in the world who are able to set the brutal age thing off is Cox, someone who is so unbelievably high appeal for jbs with prince look that even jbs would overlook status min from dating someone in 20s because they know their friends would admire him so much that it's worth it. While Reigns couldn't be more opposite from that.
But Reigns would be able ovveride this with his status unlike you who aren't a sttar. Jjb's may find it creepy to date old(er) nobody's but I doubt they would turn down prime Gandy because he is too old

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Reigns weights 265 lbs without fat, he's HUGE
I wish I was him

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and volcelfatcel
But Reigns would be able ovveride this with his status unlike you who aren't a sttar. Jjb's may find it creepy to date old(er) nobody's but I doubt they would turn down prime Gandy because he is too old
Since when are we using status in mog battles. Then by that logic Ed Sheeran mogs all psl gods to moon and back

• +1
Reactions: Basedprincess
Reigns weights 265 lbs without fat, he's HUGE
I wish I was him
People here are coping if cox mogs

Reigns mogs him in every feature if they stood next to each other.

Reigns mogs him in every feature
Tbh I think that Cox face looks better
Reigns face is very Dom but would look weird if he had a normal body

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and volcelfatcel
Tbh I think that Cox face looks better
Reigns face is very Dom but would look weird if he had a normal body
Yea but reigns is 6'3-6'4
Huge skull
Massive frame
Insane body

Cox is 5'11 frauds 6'1 in his modeling.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
The coping itt, both are gigslayers so it doesn't matter.

Implying that masc chads don't and can't fuck young girls, INCLUDING jb's is beyond retarded. Masc chad cucks all.

Cox is more maesthetic imo.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, faggotchadlite, Basedprincess and 1 other person
No girl, no normal girl, below 16 has full tits, hips, ass, anyways. Reigns mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
People here are coping if cox mogs

Reigns mogs him in every feature if they stood next to each other.
No he doesn't. Cox face fogs him to oblivion, is roughly the same height and has universal appeal. Every foid no matter the age or race (lol) would find him attractive. Cox is the type of guy white father's want they're daughters to date (they usually end up with Tyrone but I digress). Universal appeal >>>>> masc brute

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero, gamma and 2 others
No girl, no normal girl, below 16 has full tits, hips, ass, anyways
That's not true, I know girls that were already developed at 14 and they looked the same at 18 lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Looks234, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Since when are we using status in mog battles. Then by that logic Ed Sheeran mogs all psl gods to moon and back
I wasn't thinking in mog battles tbh. but Reigns could lie on his age if that's the case

That's not true, I know girls that were already developed at 14 and they looked the same at 18 lol
What are they putting in the water......
200 3

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
I wasn't thinking in mog battles tbh. but Reigns could lie on his age if that's the case
Doesn't matter because he doesn't have the look to pull off he lie. And even if he lied say 25 he doesn't have universal prince appeal like Cox to set off huge age status failo among her friends. He wouldn't stand a chance with jbs simply because to jbs status among friends is everything

No he doesn't. Cox face fogs him to oblivion, is roughly the same height and has universal appeal. Every foid no matter the age or race (lol) would find him attractive. Cox is the type of guy white father's want they're daughters to date (they usually end up with Tyrone but I digress). Universal appeal >>>>> masc brute
Insane fucking coping, you're sleeping on Masc Chads and Reigns tbh, tera smv
Reigns high t chad
Roman reigns gigachad hairflip
Reigns giga smv
Girls reaction to touching a gigachad for the 1st time lmao

Women legit fainting after touching Reigns^^
Reigns smiling gigachad

"

If you put both of these guys in a club and nobody knows who they are Reigns mogs. If you put both of these people in a room full of jb's Hacker mogs.

The main strength that Hacker has over Reigns is that Hacker looks 1000% more approachable and friendly. This is why young women lust over prettyboys. You seen young females lust over twink boyband members, but a masc dom chad is a different kind of beast. If a teenage girl is fantasing about love and a happily ever after, its going to be with prettyboy chad who will listen to here feelings over masc dom chad who will choke her out and slap her ass..

This is why usually slightly older women, who are more confident will lust for the guys with high dimorphism, who could easily dominate them."

At the end of the day threads like these are pointless, both are gigaslayer and break our oneitis's backs.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Biiyo03, faggotchadlite, Deleted member 4946 and 1 other person
Insane fucking coping, you're sleeping on Masc Chads and Reigns tbh, tera smv
View attachment 1280788View attachment 1280789View attachment 1280790View attachment 1280791View attachment 1280792
Women legit fainting after touching Reigns^^
View attachment 1280794
"

If you put both of these guys in a club and nobody knows who they are Reigns mogs. If you put both of these people in a room full of jb's Hacker mogs.

The main strength that Hacker has over Reigns is that Hacker looks 1000% more approachable and friendly. This is why young women lust over prettyboys. You seen young females lust over twink boyband members, but a masc dom chad is a different kind of beast. If a teenage girl is fantasing about love and a happily ever after, its going to be with prettyboy chad who will listen to here feelings over masc dom chad who will choke her out and slap her ass..

This is why usually slightly older women, who are more confident will lust for the guys with high dimorphism, who could easily dominate them."

At the end of the day threads like these are pointless, both are gigaslayer and break our oneitis's backs.
Does roman reigns pass as Caucasian to you?

• +1