Masculine vs prettyboy Regins vs Cox who has better appeal?

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Reigns mogs
he is taller than 5'11 cox, way way wider
way way better body
if they stood next to each other the mog reigns would give would be pathetic @africancel sizepilled again
cox is 6´2 nigga

he frauds height nigga
yeah sure, thats how 5´11 looks like

versace-ss18-mfw.jpg

gtfo

Ii

Ppp

What I told to this guy above pretty much.

"Well there was a jb Stacy 16 yrs old very much into me always commented on photos hit me up ect. I asked here out she was def everything was ready she asked how old are you I said 23. At the same instant it was over beyond recovery immediate ghost. Nothng helped.Happened countless other times. For girls it's all about what her friends would think. And one of only person's in the world who are able to set the brutal age thing off is Cox, someone who is so unbelievably high appeal for jbs with prince look that even jbs would overlook status min from dating someone in 20s because they know their friends would admire him so much that it's worth it. While Reigns couldn't be more opposite from that."

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
Cox mogs until 25

i don't understand the obsession with "JBs" on this forum. muuh only JBs matter:soy::soy:

anyway cox looks better obviously, can slay more but i would still chose reign cuz of his height and body. irl hes treated so much different by others, he can command other guys, gets instant respect, people mirin him etc. face only cox wins:feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and volcelfatcel
Cox without a question.
Btw Roman Regins has brown eyes and is frauding with contact lenses. With green eyes he definitely is a mogger but with brown eyes he looses his exotic appeal
ED33A396 CBA8 48B9 A69B 482904DD481F

Jfl at his midface tho ironic because you said no gl man have long non compact midface. And yet in his unedited taken from far modeling pics he has long one

his midface is literally 1.00 even if you calculate it by that retarded ratio.
His nose is about 4 cm or less, just look at it. thats what matter.

ufs4kjy3rswmbxvomuuf

I wish people like you have Dev Patel midface so that you realize what a long midface is and you would recover from your delusion.

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
i don't understand the obsession with "JBs" on this forum. muuh only JBs matter:soy::soy:

anyway cox looks better obviously, can slay more but i would still chose reign cuz of his height and body. irl hes treated so much different by others, he can command other guys, gets instant respect, people mirin him etc. face only cox wins:feelsyay:
Imagine not caring about prime top tier women aka jbs

Cope it comes from wide ipd for him. Look at that pic with him next to all these other models he has most narrow longish midface look.

ufs4kjy3rswmbxvomuuf

I wish people like you have Dev Patel midface so that you realize what a long midface is and you would recover from your delusion.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 4430
Imagine not caring about prime top tier women aka jbs
if u r 12-17 i can understand, people usually like similar aged girls, how old r u?

if u r 12-17 i can understand, people usually like similar aged girls, how old r u?
No I'm 23 and all men prefer jbs ask Amensia

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
Insane fucking coping, you're sleeping on Masc Chads and Reigns tbh, tera smv
View attachment 1280788View attachment 1280789View attachment 1280790View attachment 1280791View attachment 1280792
Women legit fainting after touching Reigns^^
View attachment 1280794
"

If you put both of these guys in a club and nobody knows who they are Reigns mogs. If you put both of these people in a room full of jb's Hacker mogs.

The main strength that Hacker has over Reigns is that Hacker looks 1000% more approachable and friendly. This is why young women lust over prettyboys. You seen young females lust over twink boyband members, but a masc dom chad is a different kind of beast. If a teenage girl is fantasing about love and a happily ever after, its going to be with prettyboy chad who will listen to here feelings over masc dom chad who will choke her out and slap her ass..

This is why usually slightly older women, who are more confident will lust for the guys with high dimorphism, who could easily dominate them."

At the end of the day threads like these are pointless, both are gigaslayer and break our oneitis's backs.

Attachments

• 29010E47-EE4C-422F-903A-CEB114FDC001.jpeg
    29010E47-EE4C-422F-903A-CEB114FDC001.jpeg
    4.3 KB · Views: 17
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Cope it comes from wide ipd for him. Look at that pic with him next to all these other models he has most narrow longish midface look.
His IPD looks average at best

this forum is deluded ppl voting who is closer to their looks 0 objectivity xD if u are masculine/ogre they say roman would slay more if they are more maest/pretty they say cox will slay more jfl xD

Does roman reigns pass as Caucasian to you?
I hate the word "Caucasian" because it groups together a huge number of people with little in common.

If you asked if he could pass as a European, no, probably not. Maybe in a dusky part of Southern Europe.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero and Phillybeard1996

ufs4kjy3rswmbxvomuuf

i wonder how many users have roped themselves due to lack of understanding of what a long midface is

• Love it
Reactions: thecel