Masculinity is a sub-human incel trait

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
It's a way for ogres to compensate for their lack of attractiveness by basically brute-forcing their way out of inceldom, or at least it would've been during past eras of history. It's useless in modern times where that sort of behavior will merely alienate you from society and make you look like a joke.

There reason the maculinity/redpill cope is so popular among incels & low-tier normies is that it gives them a false sense of worth by telling them that it doesn't matter what other people believe, and that by not giving a shit about women's (or anybody's) opinions makes them a 'real man'. 99% of self-proclaimed masculine or redpill men are incels in denial.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manana, jisko32, RAMU KAKA and 20 others
based I'm content with looking like a femboy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: copemaxxeer, try2beme, STAMPEDE and 3 others
High IQ, low T > Low IQ, High T

All you need to slay and actually look like a civilised person when it comes to engaging with women

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
Basically male gaze vs female gaze
Iq doesn’t correlate with this stuff. Plenty of high t ogres with high iq JFL.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, butterworld and Axii
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: arabcelxxx, copemaxxeer, STAMPEDE and 3 others
It's a way for ogres to compensate for their lack of attractiveness by basically brute-forcing their way out of inceldom, or at least it would've been during past eras of history. It's useless in modern times where that sort of behavior will merely alienate you from society and make you look like a joke.

There reason the maculinity/redpill cope is so popular among incels & low-tier normies is that it gives them a false sense of worth by telling them that it doesn't matter what other people believe, and that by not giving a shit about women's (or anybody's) opinions makes them a 'real man'. 99% of self-proclaimed masculine or redpill men are incels in denial.

I don't know wtf your tralking about masculinity is the reason men are sexy to women an strong jaw line is literally a masculine trait but saar women like trannies in 2024 saar

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and STAMPEDE
I don't know wtf your tralking about masculinity is the reason men are sexy to women an strong jaw line is literally a masculine trait but saar women like trannies in 2024 saar
He’s talking about something like prime Leo DiCaprio vs the rock.

• +1
Reactions: smallman
I thought you can’t have both simultaneously, people usually associate a brute as a retard

Why do people on this site think girls like gay looking dudes. Maybe it’s cause y’all are old or something but trust me, girls still want a dude that is masculine. Meaning strong jaw, taller than them, protective and provides

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and STAMPEDE
  • +1
Leo DiCaprio still was good looking with bones and didn’t look like a fag

Leo DiCaprio still was good looking with bones and didn’t look like a fag
Yes that’s what we mean when we say prettyboy not some androgynous Kpop fag that slays cuz of birth control. Prettyboys have always been the chads and always had bones

• +1
Reactions: smallman, reptiles and Lebron_James
Prettyboys have bones. The androgynous faggots aren’t actual PrettyBoys
I have bones jfl , I just look overly high trust for someone that has being doing combat sports for years

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

Oh that's common sense leo face mogs but leo has a masculine face longer hair doesn't make a nigger feminine he has a stronger masculine jaw line with more angularity than the rock the rock has more androgenic features but androgenic features are not always the most attractive is the faces that match this mask essentially the ideal face has laterally wide cheek bones a squared of forehead sharp prominently arched eye brows low body fat combined with maxillary protrusion in other words saar most of it is genetics tbqh
Perfect face mask

• +1
this. also, incels dont understand that masculity is mostly genetic. a bald manlet with a beard that lifts wieght is NOT masculine. becasue an actual masculine guy triggers womens reproductive insticts to the point that they forget what independence and feminism are

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
horrible take

red pill isnt real masculinity lmao. if you are low T you will always not be masculine you cant just fake masculinity like red pill copers think

High T = act masc

no incel for the most part is gonna be masc even if they try to appear it because incels have 99% higher change of being low T if they ended up like this lol

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Pikabro, STAMPEDE and 1 other person
This.

It's true that women expect a certain minimum level of fitness/height but they don't care insofar as you're not a 5ft ectomorph.

• Love it
i hate men. They are low iq apes, cannon fodder for the elites.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Pikabro, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
What anti depressants does to a mf

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
i hate men. They are low iq apes, cannon fodder for the elites.
lol this tbh. 'Warrior culture' was invented to cuck men into dying for them. The elites themselves have historically avoided putting themselves at risk.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and fukmylyf
horrible take

red pill isnt real masculinity lmao. if you are low T you will always not be masculine you cant just fake masculinity like red pill copers think

High T = act masc

no incel for the most part is gonna be masc even if they try to appear it because incels have 99% higher change of being low T if they ended up like this lol
^

If OP didn't make this thread it would have 0 reactions, PUA copers holding frame are not what being masculine is. Acting like a low inhib frat bro is masculine and gets you pussy

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
^

If OP didn't make this thread it would have 0 reactions, PUA copers holding frame are not what being masculine is. Acting like a low inhib frat bro is masculine and gets you pussy

yep, being so gay and calculated like pua and redpill copers is so easy to detect plus basically impossible to maintain while ur drunk, thats why the true chads just get fucking hammered say stupid shit and act low inhib because they arent low T and slay

theres a reason women like frat guys so much

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Would you consider sergi as a prettyboy or an androgynous faggot

• +1
Would you consider sergi as a prettyboy or an androgynous faggot
Hard one tbh. I lean with the latter but idk at the same time he doesn’t look too androgynous when he frauds on omegle

• +1
If you’re actually masculine or high t you wouldn’t be incel. All incels are low t and feminine. None of Redpill and blackpill copers are masculine.

Last edited:
masculinity propaganda is cringe and atracts people with low self esteem trying to compensate for something

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx and Pikabro
masculinity propaganda is cringe and atracts people with low self esteem trying to compensate for something
lol this it's why gun and car culture is so cringe. Ditto for bodybuilding.

• +1

Hight T != Masccoper

horrible take

High T = act masc

this is most braindead shit i have read on this site. plenty of incels are masculine and plenty of guys with girlfriends are low t soy beta pussies. why else do you think misogynist posts, anti society posts are always said by incels never by normies

women dont give a fuck about masculinity
your post acts like all incels are low t ugly guys which is what redditors say

Last edited:
  • +1
Masculine wanna be copers with their bushy goatees are hilarious especially if they are manlet and clearly overcompensating

• +1
Yeah. As someone who delved into many masculinist and red pill communities, I can say with absolute certain that the vast majority of these guys are ugly losers and Incels in denial.

And while they have a point in disliking the submissive sjw soyboy types, it's not like these masculinist types are any better, they are just another extreme of how incelism can turn people into pathetic caricatures.

Some ridiculous takes I've seen from these communities:

1: Thinking that acting serious and Clint Eastwood-like from the Spagheti Westerns will make women be atracted to them. (It's not like an ugly guy will be perceived as alpha/mainly for acting misterious and silent, nope, the opposite, he'll be seen as a weirdo. Even chads might be criticized by acting that way, because nobody likes a guy that is a complete caricature: you need to be fun to be around, not the 0 words and emotion cowboy).

2: Bashing pretty boys by calling them gay. (Even if they were all gays, their smv is way HIGHER than any of these masculinist types. Pretty boys don't need to gymmax or acting like a douche to be liked by women, their faces alone makes women gravitate to them. Masculinist are the female version of the fat ugly female that bashes hot women in order to feel less shit about themselves).

3: Claiming their personal development is 100% towards self satisfaction and not related to women. (Pure coping. Unless the guy is gay, all his red pill talk and action will, in one way or another, includes women. No such a thing as being the guy that doesn't care about their opinions.)

acting masculine doesn't = being masculine

this is most braindead shit i have read on this site. plenty of incels are masculine and plenty of guys with girlfriends are low t soy beta pussies. why else do you think misogynist posts, anti society posts are always said by incels never by normies

women dont give a fuck about masculinity
your post acts like all incels are low t ugly guys which is what redditors say

most incels are low t lmao, ur coping hard if you think they are not

and being high t because you decided to roid after already being an incel most your life doesnt count

if you are naturally high t throughout ur teens the chances that you will be incel are extremely low, miring ur room temp iq!

also ur response literally has nothing to do with what i said, i never claimed low t soy acting guys cant get gf's they definitely can

my claim was literally only about the fact that u cant just fake being masc through redpill advice, its extremely obvious as to if someone is naturally masc or not, its not just acting

"women dont give a fuck about masculinity" - ur retarded, just because women have started to like more guys that act less hypermasc doesnt mean that they dont still subconsciously look for certain signs that a naturally masculine person posseses

keep coping in ur lil cave low t cuck :)

most incels are low t lmao, ur coping hard if you think they are not

and being high t because you decided to roid after already being an incel most your life doesnt count

if you are naturally high t throughout ur teens the chances that you will be incel are extremely low, miring ur room temp iq!

also ur response literally has nothing to do with what i said, i never claimed low t soy acting guys cant get gf's they definitely can

my claim was literally only about the fact that u cant just fake being masc through redpill advice, its extremely obvious as to if someone is naturally masc or not, its not just acting

"women dont give a fuck about masculinity" - ur retarded, just because women have started to like more guys that act less hypermasc doesnt mean that they dont still subconsciously look for certain signs that a naturally masculine person posseses

keep coping in ur lil cave low t cuck :)
your whole post is just a schizo redpill tier rant. the truth is that modern women hate masculinity which explains why almost every guy i see with a gf looks and acts like the typical male feminist

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer

All you need to slay and actually look like a civilised person when it comes to engaging with women
Low IQ, Low T, High TikTok Status >

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
your whole post is just a schizo redpill tier rant. the truth is that modern women hate masculinity which explains why almost every guy i see with a gf looks and acts like the typical male feminist

ur retarded and have 0 reading comprehension and also completely wrong lmao

i can tell u dont actually step outside cause thats not even true, its definitely more common but the VAST MAJORITY of relationships youll see with any decent looking girl now will have a normal leaning to masc male

specially if you specifically look at the better looking women, just step in a college campus ffs and tell me which hot sorority girls have a feminine feminist type boyfriend

keep coping boyo, drink ur soy and goyslop too while ur at it :)

i mean it mostly works mostguys are coasting on being masc i kind of agree though much rather be a prettyboy than some huge dude but you should really be both

ur retarded and have 0 reading comprehension and also completely wrong lmao

i can tell u dont actually step outside cause thats not even true, its definitely more common but the VAST MAJORITY of relationships youll see with any decent looking girl now will have a normal leaning to masc male

specially if you specifically look at the better looking women, just step in a college campus ffs and tell me which hot sorority girls have a feminine feminist type boyfriend

keep coping boyo, drink ur soy and goyslop too while ur at it :)
im outside every day and i am at university many days. even the legit stacies i see are dating soy manlet boneless male feminist cucks. i don't know what country you are from but zoomer girls here are brainwashed to despise masculinity and love feminists

you want a blend betweeen masculine and feminine features for peak appeal.

too many masculine featuers without any fem, you will look like an aggressive ugly ogre neandrathal

too many feminine without any masc, you will look like an estrogenic bitch

Basically male gaze vs female gaze

I have almost never seen high IQ ogres, Silicon Valley is full of androgenous or weak low test people

You are right,I still prefer androgyny now that we are about to reach the singularity and won't have to deal with aging hitting femboys the hardest

• +1
Why do people on this site think girls like gay looking dudes. Maybe it’s cause y’all are old or something but trust me, girls still want a dude that is masculine. Meaning strong jaw, taller than them, protective and provides
Bisexual women like men that look like masculine women (and bisexual women usually like actual fun stuffs like video games/anime or science) masculinity copers have to settle with kardashian type of women, meaning they will never develop a true bond with their partner

there are always exceptions of course but this trend is true, bisexual women have more interesting personalities any fucking day

im outside every day and i am at university many days. even the legit stacies i see are dating soy manlet boneless male feminist cucks. i don't know what country you are from but zoomer girls here are brainwashed to despise masculinity and love feminists

i go to a top 5 uni in the US, so id say it gives a pretty avg perspective, maybe im tripping though

havent met any sorority girls here who arent dating nt masc frat guys

Just be a tool for women(masculinity)