Masseter Botox

Outliersalty

Outliersalty

Iron
Been clenching and grinding my teeth up until 13 years old, I’m 16 right now and I’m noticing my masseter muscle is hella overworked which makes my face hella wide and look bloated. Should I wait till im 18 to get botox or is there a possibility I can get it now?

Attachments

• IMG_4828.jpeg
    IMG_4828.jpeg
    382.7 KB · Views: 0
It's your mouth width and chin height which are your main issues.

Been clenching and grinding my teeth up until 13 years old, I’m 16 right now and I’m noticing my masseter muscle is hella overworked which makes my face hella wide and look bloated. Should I wait till im 18 to get botox or is there a possibility I can get it now?
I'm similar to you except my jaw is bigger lol. I need a heavy-stubble beard in order to not look like a fucking minecraft character lmao.

Don"t use you masseter muscle and they will shrink

I do not reccomend botox for any male tbh. 1 month before vs half a year after.

Especially if u have a rounded gonion like I do

Mouth too narrow, chin too short, nose too wide, neck too thin, masseters are also slightly too large yes but that's not the main issue.
how to fix any of these the chin mostly what can u do