Masseter insertion asymmetry?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
On my left side, whenever I chew it looks flared out, I think the gonion there is outwards. On the right side, it is more inwards and the masseter is more rounded/bloated. Very annoying. What should I do, if anything? I chew for the development of the mandible and whatnot primarily but also because it widens the face/jaw which can be helpful, should I just chew on the left side? (I probably won't because I know this is counterproductive though but I'm just curious on wtf to do) Will chewing a lot on the right slowly improve the gonion/insertion?

Edit: btw my left ramus is longer than my right one

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, 5'7 zoomer and thecel

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 19766
Bro how Tf will chewing ever change the bone. It’s grown and it’s set there for life. Get implants

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Bro how Tf will chewing ever change the bone. It’s grown and it’s set there for life. Get implants
muscle pulls on bone silly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Reformed
muscle pulls on bone silly
Literally not how it works. The muscle is on the bone, how can it even pull it. Anyway it’s bone, everyone acts here like bone is easy to change just by pulling it or something

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59
Because your right side massasster is bigger because you always chew on that side.

Chew more on the right and pray to God you're not too old for bone mass to increase.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
wtf would I even get nigga ramus implants? gonion implants?

bump I have this problem too

• +1
On my left side, whenever I chew it looks flared out, I think the gonion there is outwards. On the right side, it is more inwards and the masseter is more rounded/bloated. Very annoying. What should I do, if anything? I chew for the development of the mandible and whatnot primarily but also because it widens the face/jaw which can be helpful, should I just chew on the left side? (I probably won't because I know this is counterproductive though but I'm just curious on wtf to do) Will chewing a lot on the right slowly improve the gonion/insertion?

Edit: btw my left ramus is longer than my right one
I literally have the exact same problem, did you find a solution?

when I flex my masseters my left side is smaller while there’s more mass on the upper portion, while my right masseter sticks out and looks more angular at the bottom.

is it a muscle insertion asymmetry? I’m legit so confused

• JFL

when I flex my masseters my left side is smaller while there’s more mass on the upper portion, while my right masseter sticks out and looks more angular at the bottom.

I have the same thing, its slowly going away though. in quranatine I was chewing extra hard gum on the left side of my jaw. Left out the other side which caused the assymetry. Im slowly balancing it out though

• Hmm...

i dont know but i just forced myself to stop being an autistic ocd mentalcel