masseter muscle for better zygos

D

Deleted member 28759

Iron
as you can see the guy below has much more masseter hypertrophy on his left in comparison to the right side
2218B71C 8378 45CF B374 EFA06868C0DB

this could be because of teeth grinding with more force on one side, excessive chewing on one side ect.
however this guy also seems to have a higher and more prominent zygos on his left side(the side with the larger masseter muscles. this could be because if the extra force exerted on that side and the increase in massater size pushes the zygos up. would you say that making growing masseter muscles would help improve the zygos?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, forevermirin and Vain786
looks like my jaw except the big massaters

larger masseters made my dimples more pronounced and line shaped, similar to o'pry.

also protip: he doesn't actually have hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, IhateDentists and Deleted member 28414
It depends on masseter insertions .
Low set will give mogger jaw .
High set will make you bloated potato .

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
as you can see the guy below has much more masseter hypertrophy on his left in comparison to the right sideView attachment 2174897

this could be because of teeth grinding with more force on one side, excessive chewing on one side ect.
however this guy also seems to have a higher and more prominent zygos on his left side(the side with the larger masseter muscles. this could be because if the extra force exerted on that side and the increase in massater size pushes the zygos up. would you say that making growing masseter muscles would help improve the zygos?
this could be hopefuel for me.

i have bigger masseters on 1 side, and that side has better zygos and pct. the other side i have 4 degree nct - would be nice to know if it was somehow linked.

It depends on masseter insertions .
Low set will give mogger jaw .
High set will make you bloated potato .
how can you tell whether they are low or not? if you've had bone remodeling of the ramus from chewing can you conclude that they are low?

how can you tell whether they are low or not? if you've had bone remodeling of the ramus from chewing can you conclude that they are low?
Bone remodeling will happen in any masseter insertions .
Clench your jaw and feel your masseters if they are the bottom of your jaw then you have low set and if you can feel them in your cheekbone area then you have high set .

Clench your jaw and feel your masseters if they are the bottom of your jaw then you have low set and if you can feel them in your cheekbone area then you have high set .
when i feel the bottom of my ramus and clench i feel the masseter, low? very similar to your profile pic when i clench

It's not just the size of the masseter.

Notice his jaw is actually not symmetrical.

One side of the ramus is actually longer than the other. The shorter ramus has a larger masseter muscle because it's all clumped up in a smaller area, like a roided 170 lb manlet with massive arms because all that muscle is on a short little arm, whereas 170 lb of muscle on 6'8 guy is starving to death tier.

The zygos is higher not from chewing but because the entire left side of his face is actually lower than the right. It's just genetics/bad development not chewing. I have the same thing on my skull. Even his nasal base is at an angle because of the cranial assymetry. I think neck and spinal problems in development can contribute to skull assymetry but it's not the only cause.

• +1
Reactions: joonla

One side of the ramus is actually longer than the other. The shorter ramus has a larger masseter muscle because it's all clumped up in a smaller area, like a roided 170 lb manlet with massive arms because all that muscle is on a short little arm, whereas 170 lb of muscle on 6'8 guy is starving to death tier.

shouldn’t larger masseter mean that it would expand and be larger due to hypertrophy instead of being clumped up leading to ramus remodelling to make room for the larger massater? why has it done the opposite?

larger masseters made my dimples more pronounced and line shaped, similar to o'pry.

also protip: he doesn't actually have hollow cheeks.
similar to this kind of thing?

Attachments

• 6F71958D-D2A8-494E-BF85-30923370300A.jpeg
    6F71958D-D2A8-494E-BF85-30923370300A.jpeg
    33.2 KB · Views: 0

The zygos is higher not from chewing but because the entire left side of his face is actually lower than the right. It's just genetics/bad development not chewing. I have the same thing on my skull. Even his nasal base is at an angle because of the cranial assymetry. I think neck and spinal problems in development can contribute to skull assymetry but it's not the only cause.
upon seeing a plastic surgeon was told that having one massasster muscle bigger then the other for extended period causes the entire Side of face bone structure to be uneven with the other( don’t remember exactly the reason ).I have this from chewing gum excessive on one side of many year subconscious of the effects. And shrinking one and evening them out things slowly will,go back into better proportion

upon seeing a plastic surgeon was told that having one massasster muscle bigger then the other for extended period causes the entire Side of face bone structure to be uneven with the other( don’t remember exactly the reason ).I have this from chewing gum excessive on one side of many year subconscious of the effects. And shrinking one and evening them out things slowly will,go back into better proportion
Not sure if it’s true. Or not. Could be a dr just trying to make a sale. But I was told this

Not sure if it’s true. Or not. Could be a dr just trying to make a sale. But I was told this
i do think larger massaters affects bone structure tbh. this guy clearly has better bones in the overdevelop side than the other

Attachments

• C25D4D61-BB85-4865-ABCB-AA6D960EB5FB.jpeg
    C25D4D61-BB85-4865-ABCB-AA6D960EB5FB.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 0
This is interesting. I really don’t know if I have bloated look until I lose bf , I mean I deff look bloated now lol but I’m chubby . is there anyways to fix massasster or make them more high set or low set? I actually never heard anyone mention this before

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
This is interesting. I really don’t know if I have bloated look until I lose bf , I mean I deff look bloated now lol but I’m chubby . is there anyways to fix massasster or make them more high set or low set? I actually never heard anyone mention this before
no insertions of any muscle cannot be change unfortunately . thankfully i got blessed with low insertions

Insertions are genetics .
No way to change them .

Insertions are genetics .
No way to change them .
Well If this is true, it explains everything of why some people with huge massassters look like gods and other look like shit

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
i think chewing affect zygos in long term