• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, SexyMofo and Deleted member 2846
It s just the pump bro

• +1
Reactions: noped
chewing is the most legit easy looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Freddo, noped and 5'8manlet
How exactly does chewing work JFL. Just like chew regular gum for an hour per day? Or is there a specific way to go about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Lifefuel. Keep going bro. Jfl at anyone who denies chewing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and noped
Is it temporary?

How exactly does chewing work JFL. Just like chew regular gum for an hour per day? Or is there a specific way to go about it
You can chew regular but falim or mastic is highly recommend. And ya pretty much just chew for an hour evenly on both sides.

You can chew regular but falim or mastic is highly recommend. And ya pretty much just chew for an hour evenly on both sides.
Are there any legit before and afters from chewing?

Are there any legit before and afters from chewing?
It depends on a lot of things including: the shape and width of your jaw, your masseter muscle insertion, your ramus, and your body fat. It can make you look bloated and potentially be a looksmin but for some people it looks good.

I've seen decent before and afters, and also terrible ones. Never saved any unfortunately. If you want to chew you should probably be low bodyfat first.

While you can get results, I’d say to look out for TMJ and don’t go too hard. You don’t want a fucked up jaw that locks and clicks. Not only that, I have migraines and my teeth hurt after clenching all day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Ok, with the first statement I somewhat agree.
But doesn't hypergamy exist everywhere?
Yes. But it’s probably even worse in poor countries that are visited by rich foreigners/tourists looking to exploit the economic situation for sex

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Yes. But it’s probably even worse in poor countries that are visited by rich foreigners/tourists looking to exploit the economic situation for sex
Here we came to the conclusion: It's over