Ungatekeeping secrets day 4

Same started this week consitently hopefully we both ascend
Alright is oval face shape like bad? Cuz Google keeps saying oval is attractive but at the same time oval is feminine

do you think that combining mk677 with anamorelin could increase bone mass?

Also how do you feel about 50 mg of Iodine a day what would be the benefits of it
Riskier than its worth actually its worth nothing since its affects r so weak

do you think that combining mk677 with anamorelin could increase bone mass?
It would increase density, would barely increase height if at all better to run hgh or other peptide stacks

will softmaxxing d size lead to a less hard penis? Since naturally your penis should not go to that length? Is the trade off for longer one hardness

my first thought was the fuck is this bro but after reading a bit it looks like it has a lot of good info
Is it legit? I was worried it was sum doxxer lmao searched pills gg without the dot and nothing found

none of this "ungatekept" slop is novel whatsoever
Says the pressed nigga who had to copy and paste someone elses info, also they literally are “novel”

Should I take astaxanthin and lycopene during puberty as they decrease dht but I want to have better skin and Im also gonna start anti aging

1. aware of anything aside from topical/oral minox for growing eyebrow hair

2. what ways do you know of to thicken undereye

great posts btw one of the highest iq users on this site

Says the pressed nigga who had to copy and paste someone elses info, also they literally are “novel”
nothing is novel here

naltrexone, metformin. Nothing new

Should I take astaxanthin and lycopene during puberty as they decrease dht but I want to have better skin and Im also gonna start anti aging
Both combined reduce dht 20-30%, but both would barely affect u and any effect wouldnt be noticable so up to u only thing id add is that astax and lyco didnt work at all for me skin coloring wise

Follow me ill prolly make it follower only n turn on news thing, also slide a nigga sum rep

this one is anti-aging 2

Ill be ungateekeeping shit on my profile 1 per day

Already posted 4 days it wont be linear some will be better than others but most wont be extremely known unless ur researching into that topic alot there will be many that even ppl who do alot of research wont know

if u want sum specific ask here, ask like a topic u want
e.g. height iq skin physique dicksize anything
most of the stuff i read i forget or either dont get it, will iqmaxxing help and how do i do it?

1. aware of anything aside from topical/oral minox for growing eyebrow hair
I think oral minox is the best but u can js dermapen it dermapen is js microneedling on roids they do work, if u want sum else more then acetyl or myristoyl
2. what ways do you know of to thicken undereye
Hyaluronic acid then dermapen over it thats what i like but peptide wise u can do holyxl, matriyxl or palmitoyl
great posts btw one of the highest iq users on this site
🙏 ❤️

• Love it
Reactions: coxel
Both combined reduce dht 20-30%, but both would barely affect u and any effect wouldnt be noticable so up to u only thing id add is that astax and lyco didnt work at all for me skin coloring wise
what about nad+ ?

Ur rep is so shit u had to resort to this