Massive blackpill on brazilian cosplay anime event - now with translation

D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet
This is a famous Brazilian YouTuber that goes to geek game events and makes shows.

In this game, the youtuber picks up random teenagers from the audience and makes the boy say a pick up line for the girl, if she likes it they kiss.

The girl thought the pick up line was mediocre and said was only going to give him a peck on the lips, but when he removed his mask…

I'm reposting because now i made a translation. (it has no sound so you gotta play both videos at the same time, sorry i suck at editing)

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Oberyn and ROTTING
Well I guess he was good looking enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
there was no need for translations any1 with a brain could understand ur orginal post before when he took the mask off

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 15309
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
I commented on it a few days back. It causes the failo effect, people will respect you less
thats a massive halo trying to sandbag ur avi like that, u just know that he is a gigachad behind the screen, keep crying for him

15309.jpg

similar to @geezcel :oops: overweight beer drinker

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
@Anstrum95 xD
Yes I respect @Anstrum95 cuz he has some cute Asian chick as his Avi. What's not to like about him? Meanwhile all I have to look at is some hairy dude banging his chest.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Yes I respect @Anstrum95 cuz he has some cute Asian chick as his Avi. What's not to like about him? Meanwhile all I have to look at is some hairy dude banging his chest.
dont disrespect @the BULL like that :soy::soy::soy:u random ass nigger