Massive inflation ahead

S

sb23

Iron
I was just watching the new South Park special, where they talk about ozempics (an effective weight loss drug). I heard of them in the past but didn’t realise they were becoming more and more main stream as a treatment for obesity. This basically means, the net population of obese and fat people is going to get massively lower which in theory would lead to massive inflation.

I was just watching the new South Park special, where they talk about ozempics (an effective weight loss drug). I heard of them in the past but didn’t realise they were becoming more and more main stream as a treatment for obesity. This basically means, the net population of obese and fat people is going to get massively lower which in theory would lead to massive inflation.
it just means that the disciplined men will lose their competetive edge. It's a shame because leanmaxxing to 10% bf is the best looksmax and now it's availible to every retard who wants it

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, LegitUser and sb23
I doubt anything will change, most people are too lazy to do anything or too high inhib to even get it prescribed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, lowiqNormie, Moggkrates and 1 other person
we must increase propoganda about it casing “ozempic face” on social media
we should also spread side effects of it whereever possible

• +1
Reactions: sb23, aussiecel, gigell and 1 other person
i heard its very expensive and just prescribed to life threatening obese people

I doubt anything will change, most people are too lazy to do anything or too high inhib to even get it prescribed.
You don't understand how much normies are lazy about their looks, the majority only care about hair and style, then a minority about skincare, and NOBODY does the rest like fucking PDO, lipo lab, minoxidil, Latisse, <10% bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, sb23, aussiecel and 1 other person