Massive ioi from tan blonde Ukrainian foid yesterday

yandex99

yandex99

Equinox
She was at the library and I sat down,she turned around and Stared at me for two minutes and I got so shy and I went to go smoke a cigarette

Then it happened again she turned around and smiled and stared

I know this is a ioi because women do this a lot to me they stop whatever they're doing and they stare

Also I'm Arab passing with a beard and this is lifefuel for Arab guys coz women give me so much positive attention despite me looking straight outta Yemen

I am goodlooking,but likely only HTN or lite depending on who you ask though for normies I get better attention than even Dunham and I am considered extremely goodlooking by normies

You only have to be HTN

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
You guys all claim HTN but Ronaldo is HTN and is considered a nine

tales from bombaim

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
No pic, no care. No slay, no care.

@Veganist a true HTN is a nine in real life my cousin is a HTN and women go. CRazy for him

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
only now have you realized this
Because a true mtn or HTN or lite does fine with women and gets iois all the time,flirting,even cold approached(though only teenage girls do this to me)it's not a alien concept here

yandex99
is that you ?

why are you chilling at the library so often bro?

do you do it to avoid homelessness? i tried sleeping at the library (uni one is open 24/7) but it was too difficult with ppl coming and going at all times.

ᦓꫝꪊꪻ ꪻꫝꫀ ᠻꪊᥴᛕ ꪊρ ꪀ꠸ᧁᧁꫀ᥅

So you look arab passing with a beard ? was it short or long ? what about ur hair style?