MASSIVE Mew Expose (ITS OVER FOR MEW COPERS)

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Mike Mew is popular because it’s thought that he has discovered something new and controversial. That being that malloclusion is caused by environmental factors. Apparently this is such revolutionary thinking :soy:

BUT, let’s have a look at this academic study paper from the year 1947. 1947!

As we can see, the same things Mew discusses now was already spoken about 75 years ago.

Once again, the old timers were based and not nearly as low IQ as modern (((scientists))) and (((doctors))) would have you beleive. They were actually quite sensible. In fact, up until about the 60s orthodontists always expanded the palate to straighten teeth. Extraction was known to be giga looksmin even back in the 20s and 30s.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, randomguy1235, doll and 11 others
But then Jews took over and Mike came to the power to fight back against those fucking jews

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, bladeeout, wateriswet and 17 others
Mike Mew is popular because it’s thought that he has discovered something new and controversial. That being that malloclusion is caused by environmental factors. Apparently this is such revolutionary thinking :soy:

As we can see, the same things Mew discusses now was already spoken about 75 years ago.

Once again, the old timers were based and not nearly as low IQ as modern (((scientists))) and (((doctors))) would have you beleive. They were actually quite sensible. In fact, up until about the 60s orthodontists always expanded the palate to straighten teeth. Extraction was known to be giga looksmin even back in the 20s and 30s.
Yes but then (((doctors))) and (((pharmacists))) came into the fray and realised they could make more money with extractions and braces

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, 5'8manlet, CursedOne and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Chadeep and W0KESTMOTHF
Mike is righ

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Mike Mew is popular because it’s thought that he has discovered something new and controversial.
Literally no one thinks this besides some Reddit faggots

Cope
Malloclusion is to a sizeable extent hereditary
Makes sense and explains why my facial bone structure is exactly that of my subhuman grandfather

• So Sad
Reactions: EdwardCullen
just mew bro. stop coping you lazy fuck.

MEWING HELPS YOU BECOME NT BRO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doll, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 6873
@KrissKross What the basic teaching of Mew though?

I thought he teached:
1. don't be a mouth breather, you fuck up your teeth.
2. when in growth face, being a mouth breather will fuck up you bite growth, and bone growth.
3, When old and start being a mouth breather. may fuck up your face, teeth and bite.

Is mewing at adulthood. Not more about presserving what have.
And ascension when older is not really possible any or much.

That's how I thought of mewing. Mewing is legit when in growth still. As adult, it helps to not get worse, but no escension possibilities.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560
ofc
babies can born with overbites/underbites
his understanding of genetics are fucking shit
but mewing since childhood could give you great results

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 6873
pharmacists should go to jail for selling sugar for 1000$ per kilo while calling it "homeopathy"

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and KrissKross
@KrissKross What the basic teaching of Mew though?

I thought he teached:
1. don't be a mouth breather, you fuck up your teeth.
2. when in growth face, being a mouth breather will fuck up you bite growth, and bone growth.
3, When old and start being a mouth breather. may fuck up your face, teeth and bite.

Is mewing at adulthood. Not more about presserving what have.
And ascension when older is not really possible any or much.

That's how I thought of mewing. Mewing is legit when in growth still. As adult, it helps to not get worse, but no escension possibilities.
I’m not saying he is wrong or giving bad advice, I’m just saying that what he preaches is not new or unheard of. Look at the paper I linked and it literally lists both mouth breathing and soft diet as environmental causes. In 1947.
The paper also talks about how environment can ogre you as well, but genes can literally destin you tonbe subhuman as well, which is what I have concluded. Looking at photos of young me as a child and baby, my facial structure did not change that much, it was always the same pretty much. I always had a slightly different left side of my face to right, when I used to think that was due to uneven chewing or sleeping on one side. Always had the same cheekbone placement, etc.
It’s sort of life fuel because it means that it was not all my fault, most of it was over before it began. It’s very brutal to think that I could have been giga chad if I had better posture and had different environment and such, but when you learn that a large part of it was due to causes that were happening before you even existed then it is slightly easier to accept tbh. Just my way of seeing it anyway.

ofc
his understanding of genetics are fucking shit
but mewing since childhood could give you great results
Even animals are born with malloclusion occasionally. Dogs are a key example, before they even have to chew some have overbites.
Mew would say they should have been chewing more in the womb Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Someone has to be absolutely brain dead to think malocclusion is genetic. If your teeth don’t meet properly in the wild, you die. All the ancients had straight teeth. The reason proper oral posture isn’t promoted in mainstream media is because the orthodontic and oral surgery industries make so much money. This is likely why that study was put down. Mike Mew is just promoting an idea that has been known for decades now. Most orthodontists know that poor oral posture causes malocclusion, they just don’t want to public admit it as it jeopardizes their careers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 6873

But then Jews took over and Mike came to the power to fight back against those fucking jews
This

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
It’s very brutal to think that I could have been giga chad if I had better posture and had different environment and such, but when you learn that a large part of it was due to causes that were happening before you even existed then it is slightly easier to accept tbh.
True that.
I read from scientists. What's the biggest predictor factor of a child his looks? The Looks opf the parents. Aka, genes most important aspect of your looks.

The thing is, imo.
Chads are born like that. Not created. BUT, a born Chad can turn out not a Chad, due to bad lifestyle factors fucking him up, like mouthbreather and stuff like that. But you need to have a Chad structure/portential to begin with. And most don't have that.

But. With great lifetsyle and stuff. A nromie can beabove other nromies. That's about it.

Chads are born. Not created.
When born a Chad, "you" just need to not fuck up. And you are good to go.

What's the biggest predictor factor of a child his looks?
The parents genes.

Last edited:
Someone has to be absolutely brain dead to think malocclusion is genetic. If your teeth don’t meet properly in the wild, you die. All the ancients had straight teeth. The reason proper oral posture isn’t promoted in mainstream media is because the orthodontic and oral surgery industries make so much money. This is likely why that study was put down. Mike Mew is just promoting an idea that has been known for decades now. Most orthodontists know that poor oral posture causes malocclusion, they just don’t want to public admit it as it jeopardizes their careers
You’re wrong. The reason why it was less in the wild was because of natural selection. Think about it, only those with good bone structure and robust jaws and whatever else will procreate. It’s not only due to diet or environment although that plays a role too. There’s a reason blacks tend to have more open bite malocclusion while whites tend towards dee bite malocclusion. Genetics and hereditary features. There’s a reason children look like their parents and grandparents.
It is irrefutable that genetics plays a huge role in it, and to say otherwise is cope in its purest form.

Next you’ll be saying that Manlets should not exist because thousands of years ago our ancestors had an average height of 6 feet and that if 5’3 roping subhuman just posture maxxed a little better and played more basketball as a child he would have been 6’ as well.

• +1
Reactions: malignant
Mike Mew himself sources stuff from the 19th century and does it openly. He has never claimed he had discovered something. This thread is a joke.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6191, Furious Dingleberry and 1 other person
True that.
I read from scientists. What's the biggest predictor factor of a child his looks? The Looks opf the parents. Aka, genes most important aspect of your looks.

The thing is, imo.
Chads are born like that. Not created. BUT, a born Chad can turn out not a Chad, due to bad lifestyle factors fucking him up, like mouthbreather and stuff like that. But you need to have a Chad structure/portential to begin with. And most don't have that.

But. With great lifetsyle and stuff. A nromie can beabove other nromies. That's about it.

Chads are born. Not created.
When born a Chad, "you" just need to not fuck up. And you are good to go.

What's the biggest predictor factor of a child his looks?
The parents genes.
We don’t know what the biggest factor is, it’s not been scientifically figured out yet. But it is probably more genetic, followed by prenatal diet, followed by hormones, followed by form and function. But it’s not known yet for sure, only that malocclusion, tooth size, positioning, etc is very very genetic. But subhumans don’t want to hear this because it’s hard for them to accept that they are genetically speaking, less than other humans.

Mike Mew himself sources stuff from the 19th century and does it openly. He has never claimed he had discovered something. This thread is a joke.
Shut up cunt, you’re a joke.
Don’t you dare come into my post where we are having good discussion and insult my thread like that.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and malignant
You’re wrong. The reason why it was less in the wild was because of natural selection. Think about it, only those with good bone structure and robust jaws and whatever else will procreate. It’s not only due to diet or environment although that plays a role too. There’s a reason blacks tend to have more open bite malocclusion while whites tend towards dee bite malocclusion. Genetics and hereditary features. There’s a reason children look like their parents and grandparents.
It is irrefutable that genetics plays a huge role in it, and to say otherwise is cope in its purest form.

Next you’ll be saying that Manlets should not exist because thousands of years ago our ancestors had an average height of 6 feet and that if 5’3 roping subhuman just posture maxxed a little better and played more basketball as a child he would have been 6’ as well.
This photo by Weston Price shows three generations of aboriginals as their diets got softer and the subsequent changes on dental alignment and facial form.
5FB14616 F17B 471B 8C18 135E1D08CC9A

Here’s another girl that straightened her own teeth through mewing.
97C9B607 486F 4B3D 92C7 37E63ECA8A9B

Keep coping by thinking that your fucked teeth and jaws were caused by genetics instead of the fact that your shit oral posture caused your face to implode.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, wasted and SadnessWYJ
This photo by Weston Price shows three generations of aboriginals as their diets got softer and the subsequent changes on dental alignment and facial form.
View attachment 566431
View attachment 566432
Keep coping by thinking that your fucked teeth and jaws were caused by genetics instead of the fact that your shit oral posture caused your face to implode.
When i have the time i will show you guys a study where they concluded no changes in dental arch after months of chewing in children.

We don’t know what the biggest factor is, it’s not been scientifically figured out yet. But it is probably more genetic,
I think so to.
Genes (from parents) seem by far the biggest factor for structure an features.

Why are the Dutch so tall?
Genes.
Why? Dutch women were/are known for their brutal height standard(s). And that's why we are so tall here.
Our food is nothing special I can tell you.

Genes, is imo the driving factor. Even if science hasn't fully flound that yet. I feel it is as such.

" This could be evolution in action, the study’s authors suggest. Martin Enserink explains for Science: combined with evidence that taller men tend to have higher incomes, better health and higher ratings from potential sex partners, the new study seems to confirm that sexual selection is alive and well within the Dutch population. "

"

“Height is very heritable – taller parents tend to have somewhat taller children than shorter parents,” Stulp said. “Because taller individuals would have more offspring in the next generation who would be taller, the average height in that generation would a bit taller on average than the preceding generation, if all else is equal.”

There seems to be a cultural preference as well.

Stulp pointed to figures showing that, in the United States, shorter women and men of average height have the most reproductive success."

View attachment 566431
View attachment 566432
Yes I have been Weston Price pilled for a long time and I think it’s largely legit. But if so, why does Mew not give him as much credit? Why does Mew not think it’s diet related?

As for that girl, she was treated by John Mew. I know the case well, don’t try to make it sound as if she just Mewed to fix it. If you think people go to Mew and his treatment plan is to just tell them to Mew, then you’re wrong. He uses appliances and devices.

View attachment 566431
View attachment 566432
I agree in growth face, it matters. IF you actually have a good structure/face, but shitty moutbreathing and stuff fucks it up.
But. if it doesn't get fixed in teens. Then you are fucked likely.
But whenj you actually have shitty bone structure, you are fucked anyways.

Above white woman has good/decent structure. It's more a matter of not fucking up,. when you have good structure.
But if you have bad structure, you are fucked with good posture also.

Its been mainstream knowledge that mouth breathing fucks your face for centuries and mouth breathers have been mocked for it too.

Whenever I have seen a mouth breather IRL their face was fucked up. Obviously good posture wont make you a Chad if you don't have Chad genetics despite the "results in 8 months" mewing community say.

Mike mew has never stated that mewing will work in adults although "it might be possible" and only advocates for it working with young children.

Mike mew has also never claimed to have discovered it.

Tl;DR
Get off Reddit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Good_Little_Goy
Babies are born without teeth, hello? By the time the child has enough teeth to form an underbite or an overbite, sufficient time has passed for mouth breathing to cause such damage.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, everythingmatters, Deleted member 6191 and 3 others
Cope! Mike Mew went back in a time machine and wrote this to save humanity.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: everythingmatters, YoungChadcel, 5'8manlet and 4 others
Cope! Mike Mew went back in a time machine and wrote this to save humanity.
Will you be posting new side profile comparison soon, or have you already maxed out in that regard?

Shut up cunt, you’re a joke.
Don’t you dare come into my post where we are having good discussion and insult my thread like that.
Your thread is utter shit. Mike Mew has never even claimed anything you pretend he did in your autistic verbal diarrhea. You exposed no one. Kill yourself.

Will you be posting new side profile comparison soon, or have you already maxed out in that regard?
Maybe at the end of this year. It’s slowed down a bit but i think i’m still progressing

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Babies are born without teeth, hello? By the time the child has enough teeth to form an underbite or an overbite, sufficient time has passed for mouth breathing to cause such damage.
Jfl

Your thread is utter shit. Mike Mew has never even claimed anything you pretend he did in your autistic verbal diarrhea. You exposed no one. Kill yourself.
Cope.

Keep crying for me.

Are you being serious or trying to joke?
I don't see how it's a joke. @goat2x argued that babies are born with underbites or overbites. How could they be born with underbites or overbites if their teeth have not erupted yet? Over/underbite are types of occlusion. Occlusion REQUIRES TEETH. How teeth erupt will be determined by functional factors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
I don't see how it's a joke. He argued that babies are born with underbites or overbites. How could they be born with underbites or overbites if their teeth have not erupted yet? Over/underbite are types of occlusion. Occlusion REQUIRES TEETH.
Occlusion can be dental or skeletal. Skeletal requires only a mismatch of the jaws. And babies apparently do indeed have jaws even when they’re just born.

Occlusion can be dental or skeletal. Skeletal requires only a mismatch of the jaws. And babies apparently do indeed have jaws even when they’re just born.
Barring horrible and rare genetic defects, there is no such thing as an innate mismatch of the jaws. Mismatch of the jaws is always a mismatch of the teeth. Until the teeh are erupted, the mandible can freely position itself so that it matches the upper jaw.

• +1
Barring horrible and rare genetic defects, there is no such thing as an innate mismatch of the jaws. Mismatch of the jaws is always a mismatch of the teeth. Until the teeh are erupted, the mandible can freely position itself so that it matches the upper jaw.
No man, that just isn’t so. Trust me I’ve looked into it time and time again. You can be born with an overbite, underbite, etc. That is fact. Not up for contention. And the fact that can happen and does happen before chewing and posture have even and a chance to occur means genetics and prenatal diet have a large impact.

No man, that just isn’t so. Trust me I’ve looked into it time and time again. You can be born with an overbite, underbite, etc. That is fact. Not up for contention. And the fact that can happen and does happen before chewing and posture have even and a chance to occur means genetics and prenatal diet have a large impact.
How may I arrive at your conclusion?

• +1
I don't see how it's a joke. @goat2x argued that babies are born with underbites or overbites. How could they be born with underbites or overbites if their teeth have not erupted yet? Over/underbite are types of occlusion. Occlusion REQUIRES TEETH. How teeth erupt will be determined by functional factors.

0:10
lmao

You may arrive at it when you can cope with it
You disappoint me, Chaim. How could I trust your knowledge when you refuse to demonstrate any of this knowledge in the first place? I maintain my stance: there is no rational reason to expect skeletal underbite or overbite to be an inborn trait. You are invited to prove yourself right.

• +1
it can be caused by jaw defiencies not by just teeth lull

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
it can be caused by jaw defiencies not by just teeth lull
How do you conclude that these deficiencies must be innate, rather than acquired?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, KrissKross and goat2x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back