MASSIVE Mew Expose (ITS OVER FOR MEW COPERS)

How do you conclude that these deficiencies must be innate, rather than acquired?
because he born that way
listen to the shit i posted
look at the photo how young he was

because he born that way
listen to the shit i posted
look at the photo how young he was
A slackjaw caused by failure in lip seal does not necessarily hint at an inborn trait, though it could indeed be something that is present since birth, and as such technically something that is "born with". Fair enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
A slackjaw caused by failure in lip seal does not necessarily hint at an inborn trait, though it could indeed be something that is present since birth, and as such technically something that is "born with". Fair enough.
Are you just larping as a a fool or are you legit ded srs?
I’m starting to think you’re larping tbh

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and goat2x

0:10
lmao

His mandible is still short even after 10 years of Mike Mew's treatment. Kid looks like shit still. He should have opted for IMDO.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Good_Little_Goy
I’m not saying he is wrong or giving bad advice, I’m just saying that what he preaches is not new or unheard of. Look at the paper I linked and it literally lists both mouth breathing and soft diet as environmental causes. In 1947.
The paper also talks about how environment can ogre you as well, but genes can literally destin you tonbe subhuman as well, which is what I have concluded. Looking at photos of young me as a child and baby, my facial structure did not change that much, it was always the same pretty much. I always had a slightly different left side of my face to right, when I used to think that was due to uneven chewing or sleeping on one side. Always had the same cheekbone placement, etc.
It’s sort of life fuel because it means that it was not all my fault, most of it was over before it began. It’s very brutal to think that I could have been giga chad if I had better posture and had different environment and such, but when you learn that a large part of it was due to causes that were happening before you even existed then it is slightly easier to accept tbh. Just my way of seeing it anyway.
Upload the PDF, fucker.

Scientists in suicidewatch JFL

Attachments

• IMG_20200804_165454.jpg
    IMG_20200804_165454.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 8
Are you just larping as a a fool or are you legit ded srs?
I’m starting to think you’re larping tbh
The fascinating thing with intelligence is that to an individual of average intelligence, both the idiots and the smart ones look like idiots. I must look like a huge retard to you right now.

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
The jewpill is: Jews cause everyone so many looksmins that the best and cheapest goodmax is to rid your country of jews.

Not really both my parents have good jaws and perfect straight teeth. It wasn't so much mouth posture that ruined my face but extractions and braces
Mike Mew is popular because it’s thought that he has discovered something new and controversial. That being that malloclusion is caused by environmental factors. Apparently this is such revolutionary thinking :soy:

BUT, let’s have a look at this academic study paper from the year 1947. 1947!

As we can see, the same things Mew discusses now was already spoken about 75 years ago.

Once again, the old timers were based and not nearly as low IQ as modern (((scientists))) and (((doctors))) would have you beleive. They were actually quite sensible. In fact, up until about the 60s orthodontists always expanded the palate to straighten teeth. Extraction was known to be giga looksmin even back in the 20s and 30s.
Mike Mew is popular because it’s thought that he has discovered something new and controversial. That being that malloclusion is caused by environmental factors. Apparently this is such revolutionary thinking :soy:

As we can see, the same things Mew discusses now was already spoken about 75 years ago.

Once again, the old timers were based and not nearly as low IQ as modern (((scientists))) and (((doctors))) would have you beleive. They were actually quite sensible. In fact, up until about the 60s orthodontists always expanded the palate to straighten teeth. Extraction was known to be giga looksmin even back in the 20s and 30s.

True that.
I read from scientists. What's the biggest predictor factor of a child his looks? The Looks opf the parents. Aka, genes most important aspect of your looks.

The thing is, imo.
Chads are born like that. Not created. BUT, a born Chad can turn out not a Chad, due to bad lifestyle factors fucking him up, like mouthbreather and stuff like that. But you need to have a Chad structure/portential to begin with. And most don't have that.

But. With great lifetsyle and stuff. A nromie can beabove other nromies. That's about it.

Chads are born. Not created.
When born a Chad, "you" just need to not fuck up. And you are good to go.

What's the biggest predictor factor of a child his looks?
The parents genes.
I was born a chad imo, fucked up my malocclusion but i still got time to fix my mistakes

https://sci-hub.hkvisa.net/10.1093/oxfordjournals.jhered.a105703 here is the paper if someone wants to read. Honestly it doesnt prove anything. It just says that parents with maloclusion have more chance of having children with maloclusion, what the Mews never said the opposite. The fallacy of this "scientific" article is to think that the only thing a parent pass to their children are genes. Habits are also passed, and thats Mews theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back