Master is smart as FUCK

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
dude this fourm has people saying some of the most incriminating shit possible and to delete your posts you need to pay 10 dollers man thats free cash, if someone here ever is in trouble master gets 10 bucks

like imagine if someoen here goes ER and they go on this fourm to invesitgate, boom master prolly gained thousands of dollers after half this fourm deletes their shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv, coispet, KingCartierrr23 and 4 others
There’s legit 30K users on this forum are they going to investigate 30k users.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and Zenis
not to mention VIP purchases

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
There’s legit 30K users on this forum are they going to investigate 30k users.
not the graycels which makes up 80% of this fourm

probably the rest defenitly

your 100% getting invesitagted if someone goes ER btw

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
not the graycels which makes up 80% of this fourm
Most of the users on this forum tend to be very active from what I noticed. It’s not like .is where it’s only a select few hundred weekly chatting.
probably the rest definitely

your 100% getting invesitagted if someone goes ER btw
That’s still a few thousand tbh.

• Woah
Most of the users on this forum tend to be very active from what I noticed. It’s not like .is where it’s only a select few hundred weekly chatting.

That’s still a few thousand tbh.
ok bro but like i think any user here thats active with over 5k posts is 100% getting investigated even if theirs thousands im pretty sure fbi has alot of people on deck that look through this shit

20 people invetgating could prolly get 1k people done in a day

i proabaly will too but i havent really said anything that bad

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
He makes far more than that selling our data

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis, Lynxress and ElTruecel
I’m probably on a watchlist anyways cuz of previous places I’ve been in online @Zenis

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and Lynxress
Sensei for a reason

• Woah
High IQ

• Woah
I’m probably on a watchlist anyways cuz of previous places I’ve been in online @Zenis
you better hope nobody goes ER dude or else your finished

dude this fourm has people saying some of the most incriminating shit possible and to delete your posts you need to pay 10 dollers man thats free cash, if someone here ever is in trouble master gets 10 bucks

like imagine if someoen here goes ER and they go on this fourm to invesitgate, boom master prolly gained thousands of dollers after half this fourm deletes their shit
H