Master won't privatize the org.

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
That thread he made about our suggestions is just for show, to calm us down, a future that won't happen

Just think, if he was gonna privatize the forum, why delete all threads calling for it and the threads about scaring off normies?

Also Nazi avatars weren't the problem until we started using them to scare normies, literally one user had a swastika since the day I joined and didn't have to remove it

And no wonder he didn't give a single reply to our suggestions in the thread HE STARTED

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Prince88, Kater Maxxing and 32 others
@5.5psl @zv1212 @TRUE_CEL @Sprinkles @Crestfallen95 @Artemis @MoggerGaston @Manletmachine @Clown Show @aspiringexcel @Htobrother @Abhorrence @HarrierDuBois @Jungcuck @Allornothing @JohnDoe @Krakowski @cytoplasm @JBcollector @Debetro @stunna @Reformed @HimmyButler @aBetterMii @enchanted_elixir @Aypo129 @hopecel
@Seth Walsh

@drop @emeraldglass wonder how many minutes will pass until they delete this thread as well

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, Jungcuck, Av0nr and 9 others

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 26642 and Deleted member 31155
@Master thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Deleted member 3105 and stevielake
I tried but there is no winning to jews
i will mostly reside to moneymaxxing section from tommorow and focus on banning syrian psycho and such

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Informationcapitali, aspiringexcel, Arcturus and 3 others
We could fuck em in the ass if we all decide wear back the nazi avi once again
The rebellion type of shit

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and aspiringexcel
You know what fuck it
I will wear the nazi avi

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Myth and BoredPrince
I tried but there is no winning to jews
i will mostly reside to moneymaxxing section from tommorow and focus on banning syrian psycho and such
Yeah I mostly on off topic and sometimes on moneymax (even though there is like 1 post per day there)

Looksmax section is just gray and bluecels

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Aypo129
FUCK JEWS

SIEG HIEL

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, AngryShortMale, Jerryterry129 and 10 others
That thread he made about our suggestions is just for show, to calm us down, a future that won't happen

Just think, if he was gonna privatize the forum, why delete all threads calling for it and the threads about scaring off normies?

Also Nazi avatars weren't the problem until we started using them to scare normies, literally one user had a swastika since the day I joined and didn't have to remove it

And no wonder he didn't give a single reply to our suggestions in the thread HE STARTED
Jfl @Master did the jews take you hostage? Privatize the forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, aspiringexcel, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
we should turn this forum into Jewish place

let's TikTok normiefag greycels know (((who))) owns this forum!! 🇮🇱 🇮🇱 🇮🇱

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3105, Arcturus, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
SIEG HEIL
SEIG HEIL

JUDEN MARKED

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, TheDragon, BoredPrince and 1 other person
gatekeeping an incel forum is wild

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsara, Deleted member 30600, Deleted member 3105 and 2 others
@drop
Bring the army back

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 29167 and BoredPrince
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Av0nr, Deleted member 19766 and Aypo129
@MoggerGaston
We are going back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and MoggerGaston
we're gonna get banned lol
Use the black sun

"Because sonnenrad imagery is used by many cultures around the world, one should not assume that most sonnenrad-like images necessarily denote racism or white supremacy; rather, they should be analyzed carefully in the context in which they appear."

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jerryterry129 and Aypo129
Oy Vey! I want to privatize this forum and care about free speech I'm just like you goyims just an innocent looksmax forum admin totally not working with the feds!

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
If @Master doesn't privatize the forum well just dox him.

I will send all those liberal cucks on youtube who do video essays a 2-page document on Master and Sergeants Background the repost the clips across Tiktok and Instagram.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Av0nr, TsarTsar444, Informationcapitali and 5 others
@5.5psl @zv1212 @TRUE_CEL @Sprinkles @Crestfallen95 @Artemis @MoggerGaston @Manletmachine @Clown Show @aspiringexcel @Htobrother @Abhorrence @HarrierDuBois @Jungcuck @Allornothing @JohnDoe @Krakowski @cytoplasm @JBcollector @Debetro @stunna @Reformed @HimmyButler @aBetterMii @enchanted_elixir @Aypo129 @hopecel
@Seth Walsh

@drop @emeraldglass wonder how many minutes will pass until they delete this thread as well
Tag me in ur threads bruv

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Unfortunate, I saw that shit and was actually surprised he was listening jfl

If you haven't posted ur face it doesn't matter. Most of the people trying to prevent normies from ascending are subhumans retards. The small percentage of people exposed to this that actually will investigate further and get an account and actually improve themselves physically is not a concern.

The sexual market place will not be dominated by normies just from hearing off the blackpill and looksmax

If my face wasn't here I wouldn't even care

But now I larp as bgm so nobody will know
3496804 IMG 3624

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, aesthetic beauty and BoredPrince
If @Master doesn't privatize the forum well just dox him.

I will send all those liberal cucks on youtube who do video essays a 2-page document on Master and Sergeants Background the repost the clips across Tiktok and Instagram.
Not only Master, it will be over for mods too. There's enough information to easily ruin their lives

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and Deleted member 6128
we're gonna get banned lol
It’s only an issue cause the Jew wants new fags to come and not be scared away.

Funny how this place was always unfiltered and people were allowed to express opinions regardless of what they are yet the site shits itself at the thought of new pawns

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
he not low iq so is not make private

why would he private? the team makes money from the forum. new users = more money. the sad truth.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and BoredPrince
Unfortunate, I saw that shit and was actually surprised he was listening jfl

If you haven't posted ur face it doesn't matter. Most of the people trying to prevent normies from ascending are subhumans retards. The small percentage of people exposed to this that actually will investigate further and get an account and actually improve themselves physically is not a concern.

The sexual market place will not be dominated by normies just from hearing off the blackpill and looksmax

If my face wasn't here I wouldn't even care

But now I larp as bgm so nobody will know
View attachment 2355514
I mean you're right, but every normie that ascends is more competition, like hoeinflation isn't enough

Just look at gym and skincare, it seems that everyone does it these days, and you don't even to make an account here to see that mk 677 will help you grow in puberty

Also did you morph your face with @Blackgymmax? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Informationcapitali and Gaygymmaxx
It’s only an issue cause the Jew wants new fags to come and not be scared away.

Funny how this place was always unfiltered and people were allowed to express opinions regardless of what they are yet the site shits itself at the thought of new pawns
Yeah it seems like this is the beginning of the end unfortunately

why would he private? the team makes money from the forum. new users = more money. the sad truth.
We need to find a new place, this one is dying

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
we stiol yave nazi avie

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince

Users who are viewing this thread

Back