Master won't privatize the org.

@Master might consider privatizing the forum if everyone here is willing to donate at least $25 every month. We got a deal? Funds first, changes later.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Av0nr, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Did he actually delete threads? Wtf Muh freedom of speech

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Informationcapitali and BoredPrince
@Master might consider privatizing the forum if everyone here is willing to donate at least $25 every month. We got a deal? Funds first, changes later.
7C4C8AA1 8614 4F0A B90B 235519863374

• WTF
Reactions: Informationcapitali and Reformed
Here comes the @TRUE_CEL with insider information

How about instead of 25$, we send him one dildo per month?

But I'm also feeling generous, so we will include Jewish candles as well

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali
Here comes the @TRUE_CEL with insider information

How about instead of 25$, we send him one dildo per month?

But I'm also feeling generous, so we will include Jewish candles as well
See, guys… what you don’t understand is running a forum like this costs money. If you can take the load off of him, he would most likely do it. But since he pays for it out of his own pocket, he’s free to run this forum as he pleases.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, BoredPrince and Reformed
See, guys… what you don’t understand is running a forum like this costs money. If you can take the load off of him, he would most likely do it. But since he pays for it out of his own pocket, he’s free to run this forum as he pleases.
Alright you got a point, I know that hosting it and maintaining the website costs money

But 25$ per month is kinda high ngl, even my gym is only like 15 per month

If it was under 10 and private completely, I think, we could work something out

And besides, he doesn't even need to restrict lurkers from joining, he could just private BOTB section without money being in question, but he won't

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and Deleted member 3105
I mean you're right, but every normie that ascends is more competition, like hoeinflation isn't enough

Just look at gym and skincare, it seems that everyone does it these days, and you don't even to make an account here to see that mk 677 will help you grow in puberty

Also did you morph your face with @Blackgymmax? Jfl
Not a morph its him. Im literally just hoping that anyone that potentially knows what I look like will see the pfp and the signature "black guy with small cock" and it'll seem like a typical insecure black guy and they won't investigate further and see old posts with my pre ascension face jfl

@Blackgymmax just happens to be you gang no reason and no offense 💯💀

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince
Did i miss something? You can't use swastika picture anymore? This forum has become reddit, it's over. I bet master doesn't do anything aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, TsarTsar444, BoredPrince and 1 other person
we’re not privating the forum

you do know we make money from users? plus there is legal obligation to the investors

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and stevielake

you do know we make money from users? plus there is legal obligation to the investors
Holy fuck this is ubelieveable. I can picture yall deciding to chase some nickels on the the titanic instead of actually looking for a boat to get on. How trivial the things yall are worried about. Who are these investors you speak of? Im sure if you were to explain to these investors how the whole fucking dating market will get fucked if yall dont private. They would understand.

Holy fuck this is ubelieveable. I can picture yall deciding to chase some nickels on the the titanic instead of actually looking for a boat to get on. How trivial the things yall are worried about. Who are these investors you speak of? Im sure if you were to explain to these investors how the whole fucking dating market will get fucked if yall dont private. They would understand.
there’s more to all of this you wouldn’t understand. i wouldn’t expect you to know since you’re a gentile

gatekeeping an incel forum is wild
It's to keep it an incel forum, not a normie forum.
Having said that, half the active user base now is normies from tiktok

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

Wait, I don't see you listen in the forum staff

Are you an admin?

That thread he made about our suggestions is just for show, to calm us down, a future that won't happen

Just think, if he was gonna privatize the forum, why delete all threads calling for it and the threads about scaring off normies?

Also Nazi avatars weren't the problem until we started using them to scare normies, literally one user had a swastika since the day I joined and didn't have to remove it

And no wonder he didn't give a single reply to our suggestions in the thread HE STARTED
We have been betrayed

Btw, in case any of you missed it I already posted a solution to this problem:

Never happening. Jew niggas only want money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105

Users who are viewing this thread

Back