mastic gum is normal gum

Phad

Phad

JATT
just tried mastic gum and it’s nots even hard. it’s like chewing a normal piece of gum that has been chewed for 3 hours.
ps ik it’s not suppose to taste good but holy fuck it feels like i’m chewing tree branches

not worth the money

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 56
Sounds more like a review, but I agree TBH. I think it's overrated.

Have tried it. Seemed a lot harder than normal gum to me at least. But the taste is meh. It is so bland.

Thanks for the heads up brah. I'm gonna start chewing soon. I'll just be using normal gum then

Oh mastic gum is head and shoulders above regular gum. You just gotta crunch up a lot of pieces to get a piece that's as big as a regular piece of gum. Then you'll appreciate how much more of a workout it is for your jaw.

The little beads are tiny, and they create brittle shards when you crunch them at first. But then it turns to gum. Personally I'm addicted to the taste. It's natural and earthy and pleasant, kind of like mild patchouli. And it lasts forever. Once I get a good piece going I get 3 or 4 days out of it. Carry a little plastic baggie around with me to keep it in. Taste is still good on the 3rd day. Keeps all the shit in your mouth at bay as well. No bad breath when you're chewing these bad boys.

Doesn't normal gum has sugar which destroys your teeth?

Thanks for the heads up brah. I'm gonna start chewing soon. I'll just be using normal gum then
Just chew rubber tbh.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Doesn't normal gum has sugar which destroys your teeth?

There are plenty of sugar free gums out there. Xylitol gum will actually improve dental health because xylitol creates a hostile environment for germs in the mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
I tried falim “flavourless” gum the other day and truth be told it has quite the shitty flavour to it, kinda like a hint of carrot and Turkish delight

I tried falim “flavourless” gum the other day and truth be told it has quite the shitty flavour to it, kinda like a hint of carrot and Turkish delight
Ew. Turkish Delight is so gross.

There are plenty of sugar free gums out there. Xylitol gum will actually improve dental health because xylitol creates a hostile environment for germs in the mouth.
Makes sense, thanks