Masturbation is an underrated looksmax.

Masturbation is NOT a looksmin.

Lowers stress which leads to lower cortisol which is a looksmax.

AS MEN, WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BUSTING NUTS EVERYDAY. It is primal. You think Genghis Khan didn't get 15 different females pregnant everyday? You think the most successful people retained their semen? Of course not. People who do nofap or semen retention can't get laid, go on any video about nofap or semen retention, the one who made the video and the people in the comments are virgin incels that couldn't get laid so they use the nofap semen retention cope "muh i need to retain my semen"

AS A MALE, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BUST NUTS WITH A PARTNER EVERYDAY. IF YOU DON'T, YOU HAVE LOW TESTOSTERONE.

Even people that get pussy masturbate from time to time at moments where they don't have access to sex at that moment, but it doesn't bother them because they can get laid, but if someone that can't get laid masturbates he feels bad about it, why? I don't fucking know why, but it is absolutely pointless to be sad when you fulfill your primal desire that you wanted.

Now imagine, your body wants to bust a nut, horny as fuck, sex drive through the roof, it is your primal desire, your body wants it, you do it then why the fuck do you feel bad about it? 🤣

"muh my voice gets deeper after i dont do it for 7 days"

Remember when you first started masturbating, you wouldn't feel low energy or depressed after doing it, right? But now social media influencers tricked you into thinking that masturbation is bad, and nowadays if you do it you usually feel like shit. Just think about it. Placebo effect is real.

Now frequently asked questions about masturbation.

Question 1: Do I lose nutrients?
Yeah, you do, but it's almost nothing, the biggest loss of nutrition you get is 5 grams of zinc, which can easily be regained in my opinion, I already supplement zinc everyday, and you lose 250 miligrams of protein, which is absolutely nothing, there is 6 grams of protein in an egg, which is not that much, but if you eat that you get a shit ton of more times of the protein you've lost from ejaculation.

Question 2: Does masturbation lower testosterone?
No, it doesn't. Studies have shown that there is no any long term effect on testosterone after the state of ejaculation.

Question 3: Does masturbation cause hair loss?
Masturbation doesn't directly cause hair loss, but prolactin is increased during the state of orgasm which can cause hair loss, although the effect of the prolactin is short term, but of course, it depends how often you do it, if overdone it can cause slight hair loss but it will not be that bad, masturbation doesn't directly cause hair loss.

AND DON'T FUCKING COMPLAIN ABOUT PROLACTIN INCREASE, WITHOUT THE INCREASE OF PROLACTIN, YOU WOULD NOT FEEL ANYTHING FROM ORGASM.

Question 4: Does masturbation affect androgen receptors?

Not really, if not overdone, your androgen receptors will stay same in the long run.
"A 2007 study on rats found that frequent masturbation lowered androgen receptors in the brain. Androgen receptors help the body use testosterone. Meanwhile, another 2007 study on rats showed that frequent masturbation increased estrogen receptor density." Keyword: frequent.

Question 5: Does masturbation affect height growth during puberty?
No, it can't. Many people think this because you lose nutrients but the loss of nutrients are minimal and won't have an affect. It also won't affect androgen receptors, do your research. Stop spreading stupid information around.

Give me any argument I'll fucking debunk it.
Old thread but my counter argument is that your dick will be fried from daily beating. Just pure desensitization due to fornication. Some discipline is required so that your dick functions.

Bla bla bla
Retards

Fapping everyday (if you do not have a girlfriend) is a good thing. It means you’re a horny monster with raging T levels. In fact, if you fap everyday that is the perfect sign of high T. If you do not fap everyday then your T levels are depleting it’s almost the same as not being able to get hard around a foid jfl.
(I just got done fapping and I’m coping hard rn)

Last edited:
Disagree, ejaculation gives you elevated prolactin levels for quite some time and you lose nutrients. I broke a 2 week nofap streak yesterday. My libido wasn't that high throughout the 2 weeks and my first fap to break it wasn't even enjoyable, felt a little burning sensation, probably because there was so much cum stored. However, the 2nd fap felt ridiculously good and usually when i was a daily coomer, i wouldn't get that horny where i need to fap shortly after the first fap, but for some reason it's like my libido shot through the roof after breaking the streak. Even after the 2nd fap, i was still super horny and could have gone again not long after but refrained from it.

not a newgen, good try tho
i dont advise fapping constantly
and yes team 3d alpha always speaks facts
the only thing team 3d alpha says that is right is that DHT is a necessary hormone for adult men

“Give me any argument I'll fucking debunk it.”
Normally i wouldnt care and agree with ur post since im a chronic beater but nigga said “ill debunk it” so lets see u try

beating affects neuroendocrine systems thru hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis too much stim lowers dopamine receptor sensitivity, affects mesolimbic pathways that affect motivation, high prolactin after u nut lowers GnRH pulsatility, lowers LH and FSH, which ========= reduced test

B4 u try saying “muh short term”
Normalization happens after 24-48 hours

I have 5 other things but i ain writing allat gl debunking this

• Love it
Reactions: Sapieeen
Normally i wouldnt care and agree with ur post since im a chronic beater but nigga said “ill debunk it” so lets see u try

beating affects neuroendocrine systems thru hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis too much stim lowers dopamine receptor sensitivity, affects mesolimbic pathways that affect motivation, high prolactin after u nut lowers GnRH pulsatility, lowers LH and FSH, which ========= reduced test

i want source that it wants neuroendocrine system thru hypothalamic pituitary gonadal axis. high pro is like 20-40 mins dumbass nigga yeah i debunked it cry bitch pull up a source for your stuff pull up a source if u can bitchass nigga

by that logic sex lowers test too

AS MEN, WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BUSTING NUTS EVERYDAY. It is primal. You think Genghis Khan didn't get 15 different females pregnant everyday? You think the most successful people retained their semen? Of course not. People who do nofap or semen retention can't get laid, go on any video about nofap or semen retention, the one who made the video and the people in the comments are virgin incels that couldn't get laid so they use the nofap semen retention cope "muh i need to retain my semen"

AS A MALE, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BUST NUTS WITH A PARTNER EVERYDAY. IF YOU DON'T, YOU HAVE LOW TESTOSTERONE.

Even people that get pussy masturbate from time to time at moments where they don't have access to sex at that moment, but it doesn't bother them because they can get laid, but if someone that can't get laid masturbates he feels bad about it, why? I don't fucking know why, but it is absolutely pointless to be sad when you fulfill your primal desire that you wanted.

Now imagine, your body wants to bust a nut, horny as fuck, sex drive through the roof, it is your primal desire, your body wants it, you do it then why the fuck do you feel bad about it? 🤣

Remember when you first started masturbating, you wouldn't feel low energy or depressed after doing it, right? But now social media influencers tricked you into thinking that masturbation is bad, and nowadays if you do it you usually feel like shit. Just think about it. Placebo effect is real.

Yeah, you do, but it's almost nothing, the biggest loss of nutrition you get is 5 grams of zinc, which can easily be regained in my opinion, I already supplement zinc everyday, and you lose 250 miligrams of protein, which is absolutely nothing, there is 6 grams of protein in an egg, which is not that much, but if you eat that you get a shit ton of more times of the protein you've lost from ejaculation.

No, it doesn't. Studies have shown that there is no any long term effect on testosterone after the state of ejaculation.

Masturbation doesn't directly cause hair loss, but prolactin is increased during the state of orgasm which can cause hair loss, although the effect of the prolactin is short term, but of course, it depends how often you do it, if overdone it can cause slight hair loss but it will not be that bad, masturbation doesn't directly cause hair loss.

AND DON'T FUCKING COMPLAIN ABOUT PROLACTIN INCREASE, WITHOUT THE INCREASE OF PROLACTIN, YOU WOULD NOT FEEL ANYTHING FROM ORGASM.

Not really, if not overdone, your androgen receptors will stay same in the long run.
"A 2007 study on rats found that frequent masturbation lowered androgen receptors in the brain. Androgen receptors help the body use testosterone. Meanwhile, another 2007 study on rats showed that frequent masturbation increased estrogen receptor density." Keyword: frequent.

No, it can't. Many people think this because you lose nutrients but the loss of nutrients are minimal and won't have an affect. It also won't affect androgen receptors, do your research. Stop spreading stupid information around.

high iq, humans are made to nut. Post nut clarity gotta be placebo lmao

• +1
Reactions: asdvek

prob dosen't affect it to a degree that matters who cares if you get 0000.5% less test. I think a study was done on test and nutting where there wasnt a difference idk tho

• +1

People say gymmaxing is cope but do NoFap. Some people are just retards sadly

• +1
prob dosen't affect it to a degree that matters who cares if you get 0000.5% less test. I think a study was done on test and nutting where there wasnt a difference idk tho
true jfl mfs will say lower test then the lower test is fucking 5 ng/dl, also studies have shown nutting increases T
People say gymmaxing is cope but do NoFap. Some people are just retards sadly
that's the type of actual 0iq retards

True, beating my shit while reading this

• JFL
know your place newgen, joined feb 7th 2024 :lul: :lul: :lul:
you're destroying the competition by trying to make them fap like cucks
oh no someone made a youtube video saying fapping is actually good what will i do noooo
Joined Jan 10, 2023 you’re the newgen G

i want source that it wants neuroendocrine system thru hypothalamic pituitary gonadal axis. high pro is like 20-40 mins dumbass nigga yeah i debunked it cry bitch pull up a source for your stuff pull up a source if u can bitchass nigga

by that logic sex lowers test too
Dumbass boy bitch made boy get on ur knees for daddy how does my nut taste in ur mouth u dumb bitch ill slap my cock on ur low iq worm infested pussy

Its 10% thats purely testosterone and not other hormones not u but niggas out here really be like “BWOO THWIS WON SOUWCE SAIWD JEWKING DOEWSNT DECWEASE TWEST”

Like we havent know it does since ‘01

Its 10% thats purely testosterone and not other hormones not u but niggas out here really be like “BWOO THWIS WON SOUWCE SAIWD TEST DOEWSNT DECWEASE TWEST”

Like we havent know it doesnt since ‘01
I mean, send a source. Multiple studies have shown that ejaculation increases testosterone.

But yeah, how do you expect me to believe it if you don't show up a source? How do I know that you're just not making shit up?

Are you on nofap btw:feelshehe::feelshehe:

I mean, send a source. Multiple studies have shown that ejaculation increases testosterone.

But yeah, how do you expect me to believe it if you don't show up a source? How do I know that you're just not making shit up?

Are you on nofap btw:feelshehe::feelshehe:
Right cuz ur gonna ignore my reply right before this showing 10 sources

U still didnt send source btw
I did if u scroll up like 3 seconds u prolly js missed it like the one right after u called me a bitch or wtv

Then why motivate people to masturbate?
i dont masturbate often, because im saving cum. I basically do PE to increase cum load size, dont talk without knowing. normally i would do it everyday.

"Muh muh masturbation is good:soy:" Shut the fuck up you retard porn addict

• +1
Reactions: Jova, zurzolo and autistic_tendencies
Dumbass boy bitch made boy get on ur knees for daddy how does my nut taste in ur mouth u dumb bitch ill slap my cock on ur low iq worm infested pussy

by that logic, sex is bad too so cope

Porn is free out here for your benefit bro!

• JFL