Matched love island foid on tinder

B

BeenLMSsinceMSN

Mistral
9F3CF946 206B 4CB6 9BDD 34FF5E79865F
6D5B7B6E 0391 4AD6 B92B FA42F6A06697

Matched this foid off love island don’t know if this even impressive or not just becuase she has status but she dosent know all my pics were when my face was lean af last summer and I’m bloated af now

How will I even message her when I’m too broke to go on a date unless she pays JFL

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Chadethnic101, 5.5psl and 9 others
Mogger. sHE WILL BE YOUR sugar mammy.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
chads.org

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: helpmegod, lordgandy2000, Deleted member 24347 and 8 others
why you stressing about this 2/10 gremlin when you got 5/10 heather in your dm's already.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, helpmegod, Chadethnic101 and 11 others
Water fast for like 10 days or sum
Ive been bulking the past 5 months and out on way too much face fat I fell got the bulking meme it’s going to take a lot more than a 10 day water fast to sort it I want to start leaning down in April had to do this bulk to gain some size on my arms

Ive been bulking the past 5 months and out on way too much face fat I fell got the bulking meme it’s going to take a lot more than a 10 day water fast to sort it I want to start leaning down in April had to do this bulk to gain some size on my arms
Just try to potassiummax at least. slim down, can't b too bad

Mogger. sHE WILL BE YOUR sugar mammy.
No she might pay for one date then find a 6‘4 rugby Chad who mogs me she’s been on love island probably any guy she swiped on is a match

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
some black guy blew her back out in love island ur worrying ab having a bloated face
its over before it started

• So Sad
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN
Just try to potassiummax at least. slim down, can't b too bad
Compared to the pics I have on tinder it’s bad lol I’ve been off it since last summer only got it again becuase im horny tbh . But this Bloat is the worst I’ve been I’ve not taken a picture since like November

when's the asteroid hitting

This is an 11/10 in Bongland

EDIT: That's one of the pointiest chins I've ever seen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, RichardSpencel and darkking
View attachment 2068482View attachment 2068483

Matched this foid off love island don’t know if this even impressive or not just becuase she has status but she dosent know all my pics were when my face was lean af last summer and I’m bloated af now

How will I even message her when I’m too broke to go on a date unless she pays JFL
You go on a date, and discover the cock of @averagejoe larping as this Foid :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN

JFL if you believe that it is actually her. Why would she use this love island pic on tinder? Inb4 the profile is verified so it's not a scam - lol tinder verification is easy. Also, she's 27 not 25 - profile is obviously a scam:

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Chadethnic101, Manletmachine and 1 other person
wtf status pilled, i was like holy shit u should date her eben though shes ugly shes famous you should do it bet thats how foids think when normie famous guy

wtf status pilled, i was like holy shit u should date her eben though shes ugly shes famous you should do it bet thats how foids think when normie famous guy
this is exactly what they think

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and gribsufer1
JFL if you believe that it is actually her. Why would she use this love island pic on tinder? Inb4 the profile is verified so it's not a scam - lol tinder verification is easy. Also, she's 27 not 25 - profile is obviously a scam:
JFL the age thing just means she probably used to have tinder underage also these articles get ages wrong all the time. You really think if a love idlsnder had a fake profile they wouldn’t have people floddibg the dms to report it??

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
why you stressing about this 2/10 gremlin when you got 5/10 heather in your dm's already.
Lol,truthfully not a massive fan

She is ugly as fuck

She kinda busted looking ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: Hmmf, Oueyy, crerea and 1 other person

Ever thought about the fact she’s swiping right on everyone? Sorry dude

I’m probably one of people who has watched all love island shows so I recognize her.

She was basically the ugly one who came in and got zeros guys attention. She’s a Asian chick and had a high body count and was basically just a ugly reject the whole time. And plus in motion her fillers look super obvious and she looks like a freak.

I’m laughing bc a guy is stressing over this literal goblin

Last edited:
I’m probably one of people who has watched all love island shows so I recognize her.

She was basically the ugly one who came in and got zeros guys attention. She’s a Asian chick and had a high body count and was basically just a ugly reject the whole time. And plus in motion her fillers look super obvious and she looks like a freak.

I’m laughing bc a guy is stressing over this literal goblin
JFL all the girls in her series were ugly though Name me 3 hot girls from that series

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker
Seriously 🤣 people here are so fucking dumb

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
wife her up bhai
shes gonna kill herself like everyone else on that show and then you'll inheritancemaxx.

JFL all the girls in her series were ugly though Name me 3 hot girls from that series

Most girls were ugly. You’re right about that.

There was only one cute stacylite. Her name was Lucinda

3648E2B6 81C6 467B BC60 8ED807640F82
E43F661C 9BEB 4C06 AEBF 4038A2353C9C
082352B2 D0C9 46CC 8848 DEC243F1D330

She went crazy with fillers and tan after the show so her current instagram isn’t a good indicator of how hot she was on the show.

The girl below her would be Millie. She was above average but not hot.

Most girls were ugly. You’re right about that.

There was only one cute stacylite. Her name was Lucinda

View attachment 2069431View attachment 2069432View attachment 2069433

She went crazy with fillers and tan after the show so her current instagram isn’t a good indicator of how hot she was on the show.

The girl below her would be Millie. She was above average but not hot.

View attachment 2069438
Millie was a MTB tbh she had a alien shaped head and not much body

Liberty was the second hottest foid from that series
A9AFE0D5 4C25 4B91 9937 78B1120F4B18

This is her without Make-up and she’s still hot af
49343454 9141 4FC7 9033 22A62AE331FA

Brutal fog here too

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Chadethnic101 and Xangsane
wtf are you seeing bro

View attachment 2069540

Looks like a inbred muppet with lip fillers plus her accent was annoying af
Inmotion Shot you could get an in motion pic of the biggest chad and make him look bad . That shot of her with no makeup essiyl looks better then most of the girls that series even with make up

• JFL
Inmotion Shot you could get an in motion pic of the biggest chad and make him look bad . That shot of her with no makeup essiyl looks better then most of the girls that series even with make up
49B0FE77 A642 48B5 8BA4 3F90E52B02CD

Ngl I’m caging so hard at this picture. Season 7 was truly full of abominations

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Her face isnt good tbh

Look at her face jfl love island is merely a social experiment
They intentionally put body maxxed lt beckys with fillers so your average office foid can relate to them jfl

Female delusional and arrogance rises jfl

@FailedNormieManlet @Chinacurry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16501
They intentionally put body maxxed lt beckys with fillers so your average office foid can relate to them jfl

True, look who they put 6'2 curry chad with in an Australian dating show
Download 24
Dino hira married at first sight australia 1622745031
Download

• JFL
Pathetic man he mogs her to the shadow realm jfl

'Pheno' failo esp on this chad is merely media generated
He is not unattractive to anyone really
Yeah he was actually a cool guy, meditation coach. She was just a used up miserable Australian low class roastie

• +1

Not even that bodymaxed, just not obese and good lighting

• +1