Matched with my ex's friend, potential or no?

N

nobodylovesme

Iron
So, I matched with my ex's friend on Tinder, and we shared a playful chat together. She's a new friend of hers, and I've seen her twice at student events when I was there with my ex (though we had broken up before). We haven't really talked much - only small talk - and there wasn't a hint of romance either. However, in this Tinder chat, she was expressive and replied quite quickly. She even sent me a heart when I said goodnight, playfully spelling with "good niiiiiiiiiiiiiiigth" with multiple 'i's - a quirky way some girls talk, I guess.

Do you think it's just because we know each other a bit, so it's just banter? I also think she looks better than my ex, tbh. My ex mentioned she was dating when we first met and warned me not to be weird with her, as if I had no chance. So, I guess she has broken up some time ago. It would also serve as a subtle fuck you to my ex if I started dating her friend, and I might even try to distance her out of my ex, as she doesn't have many friends. Fuck that bitch tbh

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
Do it

• +1
Reactions: nobodylovesme
Just arranged a date with her. She even suggested the activity, I guess she is interested. Let's just see if we are compatible.

Would be fun if I started dating her, as even my ex has said she is good looking; inferring that she is better looking than her. Wonder what she is gonna think after that. She downgraded from me to some subhuman, while I'm upgrading:lul:

It always workes when u date their friend. They tend to be similar enough to ur ex and usually better and new n shiny

• +1
Reactions: nobodylovesme
wowzers

all these text and no pics

wow great thread

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
fuck you nigga
bullshit larp

Just snapped with her most of the day. Damn it feels weird having a girl show this much affection/enthusiasm. Like she is sending me these paragraphs with emojis, and just good moods. I might ascend:bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Jarate