Material for history buff cels: White JB sex slaves in medieval China, the prime product from the Silk Road

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Was researching history and came upon this, extremely interesting:

Basically, China exported silk to Central Asia, and CA exported Persian slave girls to China as exchange.

some points i want to point out:
1. the slave girls were highly valuable, more valuable than silk, and they were exported in huge numbers yearly. Quote: "On the silk road slave girls was a major item and much more expensive than silk. Silk was up to five times less than the value of a slave girl. Central Asian slave girls were exported from Central Asia Iranian areas to China. It is believed that the wealthy merchants and aristocratic noblemen of the Chinese capital of Chang'an were the consumers for the huge amount of Central Asian slave women brought by the Sogdians to China to sell to the Chinese."

"Slave girls were one of the major products Chinese bought from Sogdians" (Sogdians were Iranians, lived in Central Asia, were pretty much "white", the chinese described them having red hair, green eyes etc. and they were actually the ones who brought Buddhism to China which then spread to rest of East Asia like Korea and Japan)

2. I feel a need to point out the fact that Iranians/Persians do NOT equal sand people from modern day bias. They were actually white, many were fair skinned with light hair and eyes, indistinguishable from modern day English/German/Russian. Iran at that time included Central Asia.

Central Asia was almost fully white, until repeated Turkic invasions (the original Turks were almost fully Asiatic/mongoloid) which reduced their numbers and caused some mixings due to rapes and in some cases marriages, but the Turks mostly settled in the steppes, and persians were mostly left alone living in cities and towns, as agriculturalists and urban dwellers. This all changed in the 13th century, when the Mongols came very unexpectedly and very suddenly, and genocided ALL major cities and towns in Central Asia, causing irreversible loss of the persian culture and people in CA. Today, CA only has Tajiskstan and Afghanistan still remaining Caucasian, and even them, have relatively heavy south asian (indian/curry) influence due to migration from the south after the population vaccuum left after the Mongol genocides. That's why modern day Afghans, and to a lesser extent the Tajiks, don't look fully "white" and seems more similar visually to Arabs and Indians than to white people, but it was not like that before the Mongol invasion. Tajiks have retained significantly more "white" blood, though.

Quote: "China and India had major appetite for Iranian dancers. Blue eyed waitresses in the pleasure quarters poured wine."
"how he smiles as he enters a bar tended by a Persian girl." These blue eyed girls were frequented by playboys in Chang'an."

As one can see, persians/iranians were described as "blue eyed", this is very different from modern day Iran (which is only the southern tip of the Greater Iran in the past, and a heavily Semite/Arab mixed one)

3. Iranian/persian girls were highly prized and lusted over by the rice. The texts in the wikipedia article is full of those, so i wont list them all, but here are some texts:

"Chinese cities saw high demand for dancers from Central Asia and in the wineshops of the cities the Iranian waitresses were admired over by young Chinese poets"

young poetry-maxxing rice men simping and lusting over prime white pussies.

4. the girls were highly sexualized, dancing in revealing clothing , similar to modern day strippers but much more high brow, enjoyed by Emperors even.

Quote: "The dancing girls jumped and whirled with silk gauze clothing."

mind you silk clothing are very thin and are see-through. so the white foid was practically nude with see-thru clothing on her and dancing provocatively. no wonder the rice were obsessed with them, who wouldnt get a raging hard-on watching those prime teen pussies dancing around almost naked?

5. the girls were young. ranging from 11 to 15 and above. JFL at the modern day clown world with cucked AOC at 18, while the societies in the past during the time when people matured and hit puberty and began sexual development much later in life, could literally buy attractive white sex slave girls aging 11.

Quote: "In 731 a Han Chinese called Tang Rong 唐榮 from the capital district bought an 11 year old slave girl Shimaner"

"The wineshops were staffed with young girls who served wine to customers and danced for them. Most of the slave girls were 14 or 15 years old. They provided services like sex, dancing, singing, and served wine"

6. some persian girls were employed in imperial harems and some chinese emperors and nobilities married those whores and sex-maxxed with them daily:

quote: "Descriptions of the sexual activities between Liu Chang and the Persian woman in the Song dynasty book the "Ch'ing-i-lu" by T'ao Ku were so graphic that the "Memoirs of the Research Department of the Toyo Bunko (the Oriental Library), Issue 2" refused to provide any quotes from it while discussing the subject."

"Liu had free time with the Persian women by delegating the task of governing to others."

the Chinese emperor would rather spending time fucking his white persian slave stacies than governing his country JFL.

"He and the Persian girl also liked to forced young couples to go naked and played with them in the palace."
looks like the Chinese emperor and his favorite persian slave girl degeneration-maxxed.

"During the first year of his reign, he was not over sixteen years old when he had a taste for intercourse with Persian girls."

the Emperor started to stacy-maxxing even when he wasnt 16 yet.

and apparently not just him, its a tradition:

During the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period (Wudai) (907–960), there are examples of Chinese emperors marrying Persian women. "In the times of Wudai (907–960) the emperors preferred to marry Persian women, and the Song dynasty official families liked to marry women from Dashi [Arabia]" was written by Chen Yuan.

------------------------

@thecel @PrinterAndFaxMachin @chaddyboi66 @Octillionaire3 @Matthias8272 @fjor2096 @Redsoldier @Collagen or rope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Cheesyrumble, Lmao and 16 others
sad that all their genes are lost now

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Lmao, Deleted member 17676 and 2 others

Basically, China exported silk to Central Asia, and CA exported Persian slave girls to China as exchange.
View attachment 1695628

1. the slave girls were highly valuable, more valuable than silk, and they were exported in huge numbers yearly. Quote: "On the silk road slave girls was a major item and much more expensive than silk. Silk was up to five times less than the value of a slave girl. Central Asian slave girls were exported from Central Asia Iranian areas to China. It is believed that the wealthy merchants and aristocratic noblemen of the Chinese capital of Chang'an were the consumers for the huge amount of Central Asian slave women brought by the Sogdians to China to sell to the Chinese."

"Slave girls were one of the major products Chinese bought from Sogdians" (Sogdians were Iranians, lived in Central Asia, were pretty much "white", the chinese described them having red hair, green eyes etc. and they were actually the ones who brought Buddhism to China which then spread to rest of East Asia like Korea and Japan)

2. I feel a need to point out the fact that Iranians/Persians do NOT equal sand people from modern day bias. They were actually white, many were fair skinned with light hair and eyes, indistinguishable from modern day English/German/Russian. Iran at that time included Central Asia.

Central Asia was almost fully white, until repeated Turkic invasions (the original Turks were almost fully Asiatic/mongoloid) which reduced their numbers and caused some mixings due to rapes and in some cases marriages, but the Turks mostly settled in the steppes, and persians were mostly left alone living in cities and towns, as agriculturalists and urban dwellers. This all changed in the 13th century, when the Mongols came very unexpectedly and very suddenly, and genocided ALL major cities and towns in Central Asia, causing irreversible loss of the persian culture and people in CA. Today, CA only has Tajiskstan and Afghanistan still remaining Caucasian, and even them, have relatively heavy south asian (indian/curry) influence due to migration from the south after the population vaccuum left after the Mongol genocides. That's why modern day Afghans, and to a lesser extent the Tajiks, don't look fully "white" and seems more similar visually to Arabs and Indians than to white people, but it was not like that before the Mongol invasion. Tajiks have retained significantly more "white" blood, though.

Quote: "China and India had major appetite for Iranian dancers. Blue eyed waitresses in the pleasure quarters poured wine."
"how he smiles as he enters a bar tended by a Persian girl." These blue eyed girls were frequented by playboys in Chang'an."
View attachment 1695618
As one can see, persians/iranians were described as "blue eyed", this is very different from modern day Iran (which is only the southern tip of the Greater Iran in the past, and a heavily Semite/Arab mixed one)

3. Iranian/persian girls were highly prized and lusted over by the rice. The texts in the wikipedia article is full of those, so i wont list them all, but here are some texts:

"Chinese cities saw high demand for dancers from Central Asia and in the wineshops of the cities the Iranian waitresses were admired over by young Chinese poets"

4. the girls were highly sexualized, dancing in revealing clothing , similar to modern day strippers but much more high brow, enjoyed by Emperors even.

mind you silk clothing are very thin and are see-through. so the white foid was practically nude with see-thru clothing on her and dancing provocatively. no wonder the rice were obsessed with them, who wouldnt get a raging hard-on watching those prime teen pussies dancing around almost naked?

5. the girls were young. ranging from 11 to 15 and above. JFL at the modern day clown world with cucked AOC at 18, while the societies in the past during the time when people matured and hit puberty and began sexual development much later in life, could literally buy attractive white sex slave girls aging 11.

Quote: "In 731 a Han Chinese called Tang Rong 唐榮 from the capital district bought an 11 year old slave girl Shimaner"

"The wineshops were staffed with young girls who served wine to customers and danced for them. Most of the slave girls were 14 or 15 years old. They provided services like sex, dancing, singing, and served wine"

6. some persian girls were employed in imperial harems and some chinese emperors and nobilities married those whores and sex-maxxed with them daily:

quote: "Descriptions of the sexual activities between Liu Chang and the Persian woman in the Song dynasty book the "Ch'ing-i-lu" by T'ao Ku were so graphic that the "Memoirs of the Research Department of the Toyo Bunko (the Oriental Library), Issue 2" refused to provide any quotes from it while discussing the subject."

"Liu had free time with the Persian women by delegating the task of governing to others."
View attachment 1695648View attachment 1695651
the Chinese emperor would rather spending time fucking his white persian slave stacies than governing his country JFL.

"He and the Persian girl also liked to forced young couples to go naked and played with them in the palace."
looks like the Chinese emperor and his favorite persian slave girl degeneration-maxxed.

"During the first year of his reign, he was not over sixteen years old when he had a taste for intercourse with Persian girls."

During the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period (Wudai) (907–960), there are examples of Chinese emperors marrying Persian women. "In the times of Wudai (907–960) the emperors preferred to marry Persian women, and the Song dynasty official families liked to marry women from Dashi [Arabia]" was written by Chen Yuan.

------------------------

@thecel @PrinterAndFaxMachin @chaddyboi66 @Octillionaire3 @Matthias8272 @fjor2096 @Redsoldier @Collagen or rope
The are Turk and Iranic women not white girls keep on coping

Anyways TLDR: JBW theory is stronger for women than men we get it whites are the mogger race this is a dead horse

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17676, Xangsane and 2 others
b-but they wuz aryans:soy::soy::soy:
JFL at Percucks

90% of their population wiped off of the face of the Earth :feelshaha:

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Elvisandreaa, TsarTsar444 and 4 others

Anyways TLDR: JBW theory is stronger for women than men we get it whites are the mogger race this is a dead horse
Persians are Aryan, therefore white.(y)

• JFL
Reactions: SunniMogger
If I'm wrong about you here then just skip to the conclusion at the end.

I know you're probably gonna try to gaslight me with more Wikipedia, not bother giving out any genetic studies to counter anything I'm going say [unlike how Iran Talk does], claim Iran Talk is somehow "Persian propaganda" [even though he cites recent Western genetic studies], try to discredit Iran Talk's work because he's Punjabi [he's very knowledgeable on the subject], and/or probably just dismiss what I'm saying as no more than some "ethnic sand-mutt cope" in order to push whatever political agenda/cope you've got stuck up your own ass this week but just know...

I'm not a wignat [[ISPOILER]although I'm pro-white because I'm literally half white like @Xangsane or the other half-breeds here[/ISPOILER]] or an ethnicnat/coper for that matter because [[ISPOILER]even though I'm half "ethnic" according to people here but...[/ISPOILER]] I'm not ashamed of what I am and don't feel the need to try and cope about it or pretend to be something I'm not.

Offtopic maybe, but keep in mind you'll still find many Persians that look like this, even with light eyes, although most are dark eyed they still look pretty similar.

Nonetheless, that's not proof of Persians somehow "being mixed with Arabs/Turks/'X' ethnic etc." like with the revisionist nonesense Wignats [[ISPOILER]usually only the Nordicists types really[/ISPOILER]] or ethnic dogs [[ISPOILER]usually Arab/Turks/curries/etc.[/ISPOILER]] cope with in order to push their pseudo-revisionist political agendas in trying to lay claim to Persian civilization.
Now while I don't really give much of a fuck about "Iranic" slaves [or any slave for that matter] being bought/sold or captured in war etc. [especially when said slave CA and not even Persian], I'm not ashamed to admit that I do in fact care about and have an interest in speaking the truth when it comes to Persia's real genetic history and origins and will take this opportunity to do so- especially if it [the truth] can stop these abused larping revisionist dogs from all of their copes.

If you don't care or already know all of this then feel free to dnrd I don't care.

Huwite looking slaves being lusted after by ethnics is nothing new tbh as everyone knows and makes fun them for it and how they really can't even help themselves when they see huwite looking features they so desperately want and are jealous of [[ISPOILER]especially during times of the[/ISPOILER] ottoman/arab slave markets], so much so to the point that it's actually another meme here just like Curries @Devansh trying to pretend he's "Med"

Some Sogdians did look like that but it wasn't nearly as widespread as wignats try to cope with these days like when trying to we wuzz/larp as Scythian or some shit.
they were heavily Bmacizised.
2. I feel a need to point out the fact that Iranians/Persians do NOT equal sand people from modern day bias.
No shit, they never were and still maintain over +95% genetic continuity to this day despite the revisionist cope abused kike dogs like Jorjani shit out to try to win over/simp for Nordicist cucks so they can "accept him", just like how Dev begged huwite users for months to tell him he was huwite looking too.

They were actually white, many were fair skinned with light hair and eyes, indistinguishable from modern day English/German/Russian.
No they weren't and still aren't.

Iran at that time included Central Asia.
Again, no shit.

CA/Afghanistan is heavily miscegenized now just like the Eastern "Indic" countries there's no denying that, Jfl Hazaras are even descended from literal Mongols.

View attachment 1695618
muh "used to have blue eyes" = "heavily Semite/Arab" muh southern tip...

Although it was once still part of greater Iran/Persia and Iranics used to have more of a presence there...

CA ≠ Iranian.

And yes although it was a tragedy what happened to them as they're a similar Iranic group and blood brothers[[ISPOILER]the same way all the Caucus groups in those mountains are all Caucasian @BearBoy [/ISPOILER]], they're not Iranian/Persian and it's not an embarrassment to Iranians/Persians.

My case and point...^
Huwite looking slaves being lusted after by ethnics is nothing new tbh as everyone knows and makes fun them for it and how they really can't even help themselves when they see huwite looking features they so desperately want and are jealous of [[ISPOILER]especially during times of the[/ISPOILER] ottoman/arab slave markets], so much so to the point that it's actually another meme here just like Curries @2000 trying to pretend he's "Med"
...in order to push whatever political agenda/cope you've got stuck up your own ass this week...

tl;dr-
IN CONCLUSION:
Finally, although I could be wrong about your intentions^ of allegedly trying to group Iranians into an ethnic group they're not a part of [be the huwite or ethnic] in order to allow these larpers/we wuzzers to try and lay claim to it, or maybe trying to claim that Iranians are miscegenated and were huwite/Nordics before muh invasions like jorjani etc....

I'm still going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that maybe you're just ignorant when it comes to Persian history and genealogy because you've heard too many revisionist copes and aren't actually trying to push some petty political agenda at the expense of the truth
.​

...​

I actually didn't see this until after I finished writing everything^

Persians are Aryan, therefore white.(y)

Persians aren't white and never claim to be white because they're not ashamed of their Persian ancestry unlike self-hating ethnic 350 ng/dl klinefelter syndrome abused subhuman dogs kutte kuttes like @Devansh.

Also cause of this [yes Ik this meme is beating a dead horse but still]:

Only two niggas ik spergy on genetics:
[specializes only on curry genes though]
@CFW432
[Banned though rip]
@reptiles

Persian:
@Albeacho

Afghan/Tajik [I forget which]:
@Shrek2OnDvD

@anyone else I forgot, sry in advance if I did nothing personal Srs.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Corleone, AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
Ingush had a conflict with iranians but ossetians, and russia helped them take some of our land, but other than that there is no mixture we are still pure as fuck.

Story: Ingush fought against tanks and they only had knifes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

I know you're probably gonna try to gaslight me with more Wikipedia, not bother giving out any genetic studies to counter anything I'm going say [unlike how Iran Talk does], claim Iran Talk is somehow "Persian propaganda" [even though he cites recent Western genetic studies], try to discredit Iran Talk's work because he's Punjabi [he's very knowledgeable on the subject], and/or probably just dismiss what I'm saying as no more than some "ethnic sand-mutt cope" in order to push whatever political agenda/cope you've got stuck up your own ass this week but just know...

I'm not a wignat [[ISPOILER]although I'm pro-white because I'm literally half white like @Xangsane or the other half-breeds here[/ISPOILER]] or an ethnicnat/coper for that matter because [[ISPOILER]even though I'm half "ethnic" according to people here but...[/ISPOILER]] I'm not ashamed of what I am and don't feel the need to try and cope about it or pretend to be something I'm not.

Offtopic maybe, but keep in mind you'll still find many Persians that look like this, even with light eyes, although most are dark eyed they still look pretty similar.

Nonetheless, that's not proof of Persians somehow "being mixed with Arabs/Turks/'X' ethnic etc." like with the revisionist nonesense Wignats [[ISPOILER]usually only the Nordicists types really[/ISPOILER]] or ethnic dogs [[ISPOILER]usually Arab/Turks/curries/etc.[/ISPOILER]] cope with in order to push their pseudo-revisionist political agendas in trying to lay claim to Persian civilization.

Now while I don't really give much of a fuck about "Iranic" slaves [or any slave for that matter] being bought/sold or captured in war etc. [especially when said slave CA and not even Persian], I'm not ashamed to admit that I do in fact care about and have an interest in speaking the truth when it comes to Persia's real genetic history and origins and will take this opportunity to do so- especially if it [the truth] can stop these abused larping revisionist dogs from all of their copes.

If you don't care or already know all of this then feel free to dnrd I don't care.

Huwite looking slaves being lusted after by ethnics is nothing new tbh as everyone knows and makes fun them for it and how they really can't even help themselves when they see huwite looking features they so desperately want and are jealous of [[ISPOILER]especially during times of the[/ISPOILER] ottoman/arab slave markets], so much so to the point that it's actually another meme here just like Curries @Devansh trying to pretend he's "Med"

Some Sogdians did look like that but it wasn't nearly as widespread as wignats try to cope with these days like when trying to we wuzz/larp as Scythian or some shit.

No shit, they never were and still maintain over +95% genetic continuity to this day despite the revisionist cope abused kike dogs like Jorjani shit out to try to win over/simp for Nordicist cucks so they can "accept him", just like how Dev begged huwite users for months to tell him he was huwite looking too.

Again, no shit.
View attachment 1696158

CA/Afghanistan is heavily miscegenized now just like the Eastern "Indic" countries there's no denying that, Jfl Hazaras are even descended from literal Mongols.

View attachment 1696191

Although it was once still part of greater Iran/Persia and Iranics used to have more of a presence there...

CA ≠ Iranian.

And yes although it was a tragedy what happened to them as they're a similar Iranic group and blood brothers[[ISPOILER]the same way all the Caucus groups in those mountains are all Caucasian @BearBoy [/ISPOILER]], they're not Iranian/Persian and it's not an embarrassment to Iranians/Persians.

My case and point...^

tl;dr-
IN CONCLUSION:
Finally, although I could be wrong about your intentions^ of allegedly trying to group Iranians into an ethnic group they're not a part of [be the huwite or ethnic] in order to allow these larpers/we wuzzers to try and lay claim to it, or maybe trying to claim that Iranians are miscegenated and were huwite/Nordics before muh invasions like jorjani etc....

I'm still going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that maybe you're just ignorant when it comes to Persian history and genealogy because you've heard too many revisionist copes and aren't actually trying to push some petty political agenda at the expense of the truth
.​

...​

Persians aren't white and never claim to be white because they're not ashamed of their Persian ancestry unlike self-hating ethnic 350 ng/dl klinefelter syndrome abused subhuman dogs kutte kuttes like @Devansh.

@CFW432
[Banned though rip]
@reptiles

Persian:
@Albeacho

@Shrek2OnDvD

Low IQ shitskin persian spotted, the white groups in central asia were Iranic not iranian. Iranians have less indo-european ancestry then indians, and are mostly semetic dark hair dark eyed people.

These type of phenotypes were widespread in central asia and were raped by turkic/mongol invasions.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 15004, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
Mental control is about deleting bad shit people can't fix anyway.

Low IQ shitskin persian spotted, the white groups in central asia were Iranic not iranian. Iranians have less indo-european ancestry then indians, and are mostly semetic dark hair dark eyed people.
View attachment 1738793View attachment 1738794View attachment 1738795View attachment 1738796View attachment 1738797View attachment 1738798
These type of phenotypes were widespread in central asia and were raped by turkic/mongol invasions.
lol so much for aryan race supremacy theories.

Asian based obsession for power and dominance always rules over the softhearted naive whites.

View attachment 1738793View attachment 1738794View attachment 1738795View attachment 1738796View attachment 1738797View attachment 1738798
Iranic people. ok where were most of these ppl

always believed ancient iranians were Pure whites.

brutal. Ethnic overlords dominated then as they dominate this forum now

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 20056
the description sounds kind of like how ancient peoples (greeks and romans) described scythians they were iranic nomads from the eurasian steppe, a little bit different from modern day Iranians like in your pics...

View attachment 1695628

View attachment 1695618

------------------------

Persians have constantly been getting cucked by turkic bvlls. Idk how they cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Fat idiot does everything except eat less

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
Yeah the Mongol invasions killed of at least 2/3 of the persian population from modern estimates, and 90% according to medieval estimates. This isn't factoring in the dead and massacres that happened before from Arabs and Turks as well

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

Again, no shit.
View attachment 1696158

View attachment 1696191

CA ≠ Iranian.

My case and point...^

tl;dr-
IN CONCLUSION:

.​

...​

@CFW432
[Banned though rip]
@reptiles

Persian:
@Albeacho

@Shrek2OnDvD

thats literally a photoshopped model
most persians dont look like that

LOL @ the stupidity in this thread.

It was mostly Iranic men raping Mongoloid women. That's why the dominant haplogroups Turkic speakers are R1a and J.

Poor girls having to fuck disgusting chinks

brutal. Ethnic overlords dominated then as they dominate this forum now

Cope they were dominated by Iranics for thousands years. They all have Iranian haplo R1a even from the very beginning, Chinese scientists have found it:

"In short, this Chanyu who lived 2000 years ago was a native north/northeast Asian who maybe spoke a Turkic/proto-Turkic language, while his paternal ancestor came from western world"

Last edited:
I wish for a thermonuclear war so I can purchase jbs slaves again

sad that all their genes are lost now
actually not i am persian and half my family is tall blue eyed and blond we are higher class in iran so we havent mixed with street shitters

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729