Math shows online dating is pointless for sub-chads

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I've read a lot of comments from normies on Reddit about their experiences with dating apps.

Result: MTN normies get 1.5 matches per week (at most) on average

Most of those mathes either don't respond or flake. The percent of matches leading to dates is 5% (at most).

1.5 x .05 = .075

1 + .075 = 13.3

A mtn can expect one date every 13.3 weeks from online dating, so about 3 dates per year. Keep in mind I doubt normies are matching with attractive women though.

90% of dates won't lead to a relationship.

13.3 / .1 = 133 weeks

So for a mtn to get a girlfriend from online dating will take 2.5 years of swiping every day. The only other option for guys without a social circle is cold approaching.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan, ShowerMaxxing and noodlelover
dnr online dating is pointless in general

controlled by jew algorithms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, 3links2 and Alt Number 3

I've read a lot of comments from normies on Reddit about their experiences with dating apps.

Result: MTN normies get 1.5 matches per week (at most) on average

Most of those mathes either don't respond or flake. The percent of matches leading to dates is 5% (at most).

1.5 x .05 = .075

1 + .075 = 13.3

A mtn can expect one date every 13.3 weeks from online dating, so about 3 dates per year. Keep in mind I doubt normies are matching with attractive women though.

90% of dates won't lead to a relationship.

13.3 / .1 = 133 weeks

So for a mtn to get a girlfriend from online dating will take 2.5 years of swiping every day. The only other option for guys without a social circle is cold approaching.
Cold approaching won't improve your chances by a whole lot. If women won't swipe right on you on Tinder, they won't swipe right on you IRL. The exception to the rule is manlets maybe. My ex probably had a height filter on her Bumble when she used the app. But she dated me IRL, a 167cm turbo manlet

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, 3links2 and noodlelover
cucked match

Cold approaching won't improve your chances by a whole lot. If women won't swipe right on you on Tinder, they won't swipe right on you IRL. The exception to the rule is manlets maybe. My ex probably had a height filter on her Bumble when she used the app. But she dated me IRL, a 167cm turbo manlet
Imagine there's a girl and she's kind-of attractive but not enough that you'd normally date her from a dating app. The type of girl that you'd assume has bad personality traits from looking at her.

But she comes up to you at a bar, and she's super chill, really cute, has all your same interests and beliefs about reality, and is really passionate about the same things, and she's also has an empathetic but seductive personality. She's playful cute and sexy. She has a vibe that puts you at ease.

Looks hallo's people's personality massively, but personality can also halo looks. The research shows that we consistently rate people who we know as more attractive, than people who don't know them rate them, especially when we have a positive relationship with that person, even if it's platonic.

You look at videos of ticktockers zoomer autists "cold approaching" and "rizzing" and imagine those are the best approaches possible.

If you saw a normie cold approach a woman in the street and immediately put her in a hypnotic trance, or see her go from cold to giggling and touching in minutes, your concept of what's possible would change. We see MOST men get girls with looks, because that's the path most men take, it doesn't mean there's no paths for Looksmaxed LTNs.

There are men that are LTN, that can take a girl who's disgusted by their presence, and make them smitten with them after about only ten or twenty minutes together. Granted these guys use cutting edge psychology, hypnosis, and black hate manipulation tactics, and think creatively about how to push the science past the point of the books the read.

These are the old dudes making out with young hot women in the bars. The ones who can make them cry and feel like they had a spiritual awakening, and all their trauma is healed, by saying the right words while gentle placing their hand on hers. And no, it's not all about money, extreme levels of charisma and a deep understanding of psychology, can have strange effects on people, including making women attracted.

Once my money issues are sorted out, I'll go back to day game. I've only done a few hundred approaches, but I did learn how to stop a woman who's moving, with vibe, voice, and very subtle movements. People who don't have this skill can't stop moving targets, but once you learn this skill (with practice) it's easy. Every stage - Opener, building attraction, building comfort, location bouncing, building emotional and mental connections, and so on, are all learnable skills.

But we only have videos of retarded autists trying it, so we think that's the extent of what's possible. The people who know cold approach is crinch, and annoying the girl, don't even try it (or at least they don't film it), but what if those people who were socially aware of the cringe and could read women's emotions, did it anyways, and did it thousands and thousands of times to get good?

Last edited:
I’d argue height is more important irl, looks less

old nooz

• +1
Reactions: nathan