Math

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Have probability and statistics homework and I hate it. I’m not motivated enough to do this damn shit. I don’t even have to take math as I already met my requirements for it. Only staying with it as senior conselour recommends it for college math. But I feel like dropping the class and dropping out of high school.

Don't.

Turn it into something fun like calculating the probability of you gaining gals, looksmaxing or whatever tbh

Solving math problems is like gymcelling, you gain analytical skillz.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Never_Began, averageblokecel and 1 other person
i gave up on math long time ago along with love

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
complete autist mathcel here. probably going to grad school for the subject unless i get a good job that allows me to surgerycel.

what can i do that will make you enjoy math

That class isn't too bad tbh liked it better than discrete math.

99% of people will not need math above middle-school/secondary school level anyways. It's utterly pointless after a certain age.

99% of people will not need math above middle-school/secondary school level anyways. It's utterly pointless after a certain age.
Thanks for pointing out the obvious, fam. Not even being sarcastic. I’m not majoring in math, so this shit is useless to me.

I really should have dropped this class long ago. It’s not a graduation requirement.

source.gif