Math

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
What maths did you guys take while in high school?

All Math tbh. I don't think there was anything I didn't study except for that Commercial Math bankers study

From algebra up to pre calculus. I did fairly well in math classes. It was one of my weaker classes but I still got at least an 80 or 90 in them.

I already told this but for anyone who didn't see in 7th grade when we had to show the teacher our homework I would show her the same piece of paper but with a few extra things added to it every class. She was that oblivious. I still did well in the tests and quizzes even when not doing my homework, so I really didn't have to do the homework anyway.

Do you guys recommend taking pre calculus after algebra 2? Currently in my senior year of high school and taking probability and statistics.

Do you guys recommend taking pre calculus after algebra 2? Currently in my senior year of high school and taking probability and statistics.
I took algebra 2 in freshman year lol

What country are you from? I’m from the states, obviously.
Yeah I'm from the US also. Maybe my school did things differently but I took it as a freshman. Also I could take an AP class in freshman year so I took AP World History.