Mathpill - the more jacked you are, the lower your bf % has to be to get the same face.

EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic
Lets say when you weighed 180 lbs at 10% bf you looked your best.

Then, you make some gains and are now 250 lbs. In order for your face to look like it did at 180 lbs, you would actually need to have 7.2% bf.

(10% of 180 lbs is 18 lbs... 18 lbs out of 250 lbs is only 7.2%)

• +1
Reactions: mug, 5'8manlet and OldRooster
sometimes i wanna lose muscle and get a sharp jawline but then i think of getting sizemogged by other men . its a hard decision tbh

Just balance it.

really? i always thought it would be easier because skinny 10% bodyfat never seems to have the same facial definition/hollowness as decently muscular 10% bf, something about the muscle having a difference on skin i thought?
idk maybe jfl

Good thread and a semi-brutal pill potentially. The good thing is that being 250 lbs and 7.2% bf or something will be impossible without roids unless exceptionally tall (like 6'10"+).

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet
Lets say when you weighed 180 lbs at 10% bf you looked your best.

Then, you make some gains and are now 250 lbs. In order for your face to look like it did at 180 lbs, you would actually need to have 7.2% bf.

(10% of 180 lbs is 18 lbs... 18 lbs out of 250 lbs is only 7.2%)
the maths isn't working here

its because if youre natty you have to eat like a fucking retard to get huge and if youre on gear it fucks with your skin unless you have your cycle and diet completely nailed in and most gearheads eat like fucking retarded monkey faggots because they think they can get away with it

I think you are partially right. But the additional muscle mass will be skeletal muscle disproportional on your frame, arms, legs. In the extreme example you gave your facial muscle mass will probably only increase 10% even though your entire body weight will increase 36%. So you would need a BF of 9% at 250lbs to look facially the same as 10% BF at 180lbs.

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet
This doesn't sound right jfl

I think you are partially right. But the additional muscle mass will be skeletal muscle disproportional on your frame, arms, legs. In the extreme example you gave your facial muscle mass will probably only increase 10% even though your entire body weight will increase 36%. So you would need a BF of 9% at 250lbs to look facially the same as 10% BF at 180lbs.

I honestly don't think you gain any muscle on your face tbh. Although I guess having a more muscular neck has some impact on jawline which I suppose does fall under "face".