Matt Bomer vs Chris Hemsworth

Who mogs?

• Matt

• Chris

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m swallowing the Bomer pill (oh god considering he is gay that sounds so bad)

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
considering chico is shorter than manangiello and bomer has a giant skull AND also better coloring this is tuff man.
Chico in a group photo

87C8F3D0 B320 428E 98E2 78217C7DF4BC

Bomer in a group photo

A2321A3C 5D0B 4177 B81A D1B444E0884D

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
This motherfucker, gandy and somerhalder all look like fucking uncles
People here want to be 40?!?!
keep barking for bomer bro
can't hear your abused kutta ass
chico at 28

bomer at 43

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Looks234 and Deleted member 14312
Fuck man I’m not coping anymore, this legit does mog any of those gay male models worshipped here, Chico, O’Pry, Eriksen (sorry Austrian oak), and Meeks all mogged to oblivion by this dude:

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996, Looks234, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Chico at 28

Matt Bomer at 43:

images

Nothing else needs to be said

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Looks234 and StrangerDanger
Daily reminder coloring is 80% of appeal, coloring pill destroyed me @StrangerDanger @looksmaxxer234
:feelswhy:
You are dravidian so of course you will overrate coloring bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Looks234 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and StrangerDanger
Fuck man I’m not coping anymore, this legit does mog any of those gay male models worshipped here, Chico, O’Pry, Eriksen (sorry Austrian oak), and Meeks all mogged to oblivion by this dude:
View attachment 1215449View attachment 1215450
the balance pill is the most brutal

he has low trust mixed in with high trust, his eyes are high trust
low trust bones and eyebrows.

Extremely high class pheno, contrast, and harmony.
Nothing more brutal honestly, imagine having bomers pheno life on easy mode.

• +1
Reactions: one job away and Deleted member 14312
the balance pill is the most brutal

he has low trust mixed in with high trust, his eyes are high trust
low trust bones and eyebrows.

Extremely high class pheno, contrast, and harmony.
Nothing more brutal honestly, imagine having bomers pheno life on easy mode.
Agreed except on the Meeks part. Meeks is mogger. But yeah bomer is second.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, Deleted member 14312 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and volcelfatcel
You are right. I asked girls and they said boomer over Meeks. Boomer was only mogged by yerger
i'm almost 99% sure younger girls would prefer bomer over yerger if you used prime, he looks a bit older now and much more high class.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and one job away
Bomer is gay wtf? Like nothing against him but that‘s a wasted opportunity

• +1
Reactions: one job away
i'm almost 99% sure younger girls would prefer bomer over yerger if you used prime, he looks a bit older now and much more high class.
If my phone wasn’t dead we could ask matches. :( But yerger boomer and meeks are probably highest appeal in psl universe. Are there unknown appeal moggers? I start to not give a shit about psl. We should rate according to appeal

• +1
If my phone wasn’t dead we could ask matches. :( But yerger boomer and meeks are probably highest appeal in psl universe. Are there unknown appeal moggers? I start to not give a shit about psl. We should rate according to appeal
I rate considering both, that's why i think gandy mogs. Gandy is 100% up there as well, he has not lost a single yubo battle according to @JustMewbrah

gandy has high psl AND also extremely high appeal. Yerger, Bomer, Meeks and Gandy highest appeal. Would honestly put bomer as king, he would 100% appeal to younger girls because of his eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
Your argument is borderline incoherent, State your hypothesis again
Send your face and side profile coloring is not important your skull shape is diffrent prob and your face shape lips

Send your face and side profile coloring is not important your skull shape is diffrent prob and your face shape lips
you already saw it my head is wide as fuck just like that daleowhatever morph

Yeah I am making a guide for PSL but tbh the more I research the more I find that it is more or less meaningless in determining sexual attraction. Matt Bomer is 7.25 PSL and O’Pry is 7.5 PSL yet not a single girl would choose the latter.

i think bomer is the biggest hollywood chad, cant really think of any actors who mog him

• +1
Chris bcz body and height and Thor halo

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
I’ve heard more girls talk about Chris than Matt
He has mogged all psl gods when I've asked jbs same with morrone. Morrone mogged vinnie since girls thought vinnie was using makeup

• Hmm...
  • +1
I
He has mogged all psl gods when I've asked jbs same with morrone. Morrone mogged vinnie since girls thought vinnie was using makeup
only in favelas

my gym oneitis made a tiktok about Vinnie , never heard a girl mention moronne irl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 14312 and volcelfatcel
Imo facially Matt takes it easily but if we include height and frame it’s close.
Hemsworth facially has this weird charisma to it idk
It might be the status pill but it looks rugged in a good way

• +1
I

only in favelas

my gym oneitis made a tiktok about Vinnie , never heard a girl mention moronne irl
Like I live in a favela my nigga jfl not even gonna argue this anymore
You have actual bipolar disorder

Dnrd + 5'5 asians mog

• WTF
  • +1
Fe
Like I live in a favela my nigga jfl not even gonna argue this anymore
You have actual bipolar disorder

Dnrd + 5'5 asians mog
Female opinion >>>>>>

North Atlantid + Daleofalid is what the apricity puts him at, god tier pheno. Disney prince pheno is unmoggable JB wise
Dude, I’m starting to think these Hollywood actors mog male models dude. Idk why male models get praised here tbh other than Gandy and maybe O’Pry none of them can appeal to women in a classically handsome way like Hollywood actors.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Dude, I’m starting to think these Hollywood actors mog male models dude. Idk why male models get praised here tbh other than Gandy and maybe O’Pry none of them can appeal to women in a classically handsome way like Hollywood actors.
View attachment 1216106View attachment 1216109View attachment 1216110
Bomer and Morrone mog o'pry in appeal tbh.
Gandy maybe not though, Gandy is the most well deserved psl god to be praised he has proven time and time again his appeal and also high PSL.

• +1
Bomer and Morrone mog o'pry in appeal tbh.
Gandy maybe not though, Gandy is the most well deserved psl god to be praised he has proven time and time again his appeal and also high PSL.
I honestly think Morrone is getting halo’d by status. Obviously super GL, but just my two cents.

• +1
I honestly think Morrone is getting halo’d by status. Obviously super GL, but just my two cents.
ehh if he was status halo'd he wouldn't have made his first movie a big breakthrough. The movie was solely financially successful despite literally 0/10 ratings because women thought morrone was hot, if that is not the power of chad idk what is
@gamma says he is pretty much n#1 in italy and same in my area.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 14312
ehh if he was status halo'd he wouldn't have made his first movie a big breakthrough. The movie was solely financially successful despite literally 0/10 ratings because women thought morrone was hot, if that is not the power of chad idk what is
@gamma says he is pretty much n#1 in italy and same in my area.
True, his looks did make that movie popular. Tbh he does mog many MM’s as well. Is he gay tho lol?

• +1
True, his looks did make that movie popular. Tbh he does mog many MM’s as well. Is he gay tho lol?
No lol, he faked being gay for a joke :lul:
He has 2 sons

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and volcelfatcel
bisexual as well
he fucked a lebanese stacy and made her wife

Too bad this fucking nigga bomer is gay, imagine being gay.

• +1
  • JFL