Matt Bomer vs Hexum

Who mogg

• Bomer the disney prince

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • Hexum the ogre of Shrek

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
All you do is call ppl retarded. His skull is deformed, but of course that doesn't face well with your argument so you'll just dissmiss it
I don't dismiss it I always said his lack of browridge and narrow temples were a flaw but that and his unideal lip fullness are his only flaws, you probably didn’t know that cause you’re retarded with no knowledge of aesthetics. I don’t blame people for dismissing the ridiculous shit you say “deformed skull” you’re fucking retard who has to exaggerate every single one of his points to be able to have a chance at debating me. Kys

I don't dismiss it I always said his lack of browridge and narrow temples were a flaw but that and his unideal lip fullness are his only flaws, you probably didn’t know that cause you’re retarded with no knowledge of aesthetics. I don’t blame people for dismissing the ridiculous shit you say “deformed skull” you’re fucking retard who has to exaggerate every single one of his points to be able to have a chance at debating me. Kys
Damn struck a nerve.

Rate bomer's zygos btw
Ndjexow8ie7w7du
Matt bomer

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Clearly Bomer if his neurocranium had a better shape and size. So maybe Hexum but he is weird af, sometimes he looks like the best looking man on earth and other times an ugly gorilla ogre

This Hexham guy looks just like me

Bomer's forehead is massive.