Matt Bomer vs Jason Lewis

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Gets mogged hard by Alex

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You really think so
Yeah Jason gets mogged even by Aubry @ArvidGustavsson

This forum circlejerks their male crushes but god there are so many unknown moggers who mogs them.

What would u rate Aubry?

• +1

View attachment 1746751

This forum circlejerks their male crushes but god there are so many unknown moggers who mogs them.

What would u rate Aubry?
Jason is in his mid thirties here and looks old and underwhelming but anyway I'd give Aubry like 7 PSL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Jason Lewis = 6’1 body mogger

Jason mogs

Jason is in his mid thirties here and looks old and underwhelming but anyway I'd give Aubry like 7 PSL
Brutal Asian woman pill

@Detona @Anstrum95 @Preston

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: elzde95, Squirtle, Deleted member 14160 and 3 others
Lewis, because have more appeal, Bomer have a gaze that he is surprized everytime, like a deer in headlights 🤣

Lewis, because have more appeal, Bomer have a gaze that he is surprized everytime, like a deer in headlights 🤣

Jason mogs him, bomer is overrated as fuck and below 7 psl even in is prime.

• +1
My new bit with you is telling the forum you like asian girls.

Evil? Yes. A complete lie? Yes. Uncalled for? Not at all because forum raters must have antics to maintain reverence and relevance.

I knew you were gonna post these

b-b-b-but these pics are filtered and photoshopped to give him better brows and collagen :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: not all camera lenses are made equal :soy::soy:

@8PSLcel follow my account and join the debate club at your college. You'll never lose and you'll get laid fosho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and StrangerDanger
I knew you were gonna post these
View attachment 1747177
b-b-b-but these pics are filtered and photoshopped to give him better brows and collagen :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: not all camera lenses are made equal :soy::soy:
View attachment 1747183
@8PSLcel follow my account and join the debate club at your college. You'll never lose and you'll get laid fosho
In what world are they photoshopped and filtered and who are you to tell @8PSLcel to learn how to debate when you haven't won a single debate on here ever

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: phukmikehok, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 17791
In what world are they photoshopped and filtered and who are you to tell @8PSLcel to learn how to debate when you haven't won a single debate on here ever
I used to debate economics on youtube comment sections back in the day. I know a thing or two about debating.

I know how to piss my opponent off and start wavering. I always end up looking like the level headed and logical one and they look like an emotional retard.

It doesn't matter if you're actually right (half the time I argue a point I don't even believe because arguing is fun), all that matters is that the other person feels humiliated.

@ForeverRecession

• JFL
done
View attachment 1747190

You think I could dominate the normies in debate club?

This is your precious lachowski without his perma squintfrauding. He becomes a giga horse faced high tier normie. If you want these pictures to leak onto broad .org channels, yeah go ahead. Keep making posts against my opinion.

I finally understood that you have nothing to lose for yourself, but couldn't bear to see your turanid idol be exposed this brutally.
So either shut the fuck up and get blackmailed by a pro, or see everything that you worked towards on .org be shattered in a fookin instant.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Gargantuan, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
View attachment 1747196
View attachment 1747201View attachment 1747211This is your precious lachowski without his perma squintfrauding. He becomes a giga horse faced high tier normie. If you want these pictures to leak onto broad .org channels, yeah go ahead. Keep making posts against my opinion.

View attachment 1747210
I finally understood that you have nothing to lose for yourself, but couldn't bear to see your turanid idol be exposed this brutally.
So either shut the fuck up and get blackmailed by a pro, or see everything that you worked towards on .org be shattered in a fookin instant.
View attachment 1747210View attachment 1747213
I mog chico tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
2022 06 23 14 42 20 Window

Mog battle between these two would be intresting.

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes
View attachment 1747196
View attachment 1747201View attachment 1747211This is your precious lachowski without his perma squintfrauding. He becomes a giga horse faced high tier normie. If you want these pictures to leak onto broad .org channels, yeah go ahead. Keep making posts against my opinion.

View attachment 1747210
View attachment 1747210View attachment 1747213
Take 1 single cherrypicked picture of Chico and make everything revolve around it theory, absolutely shit representation of him and one of the dumbest take I've seen so far

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greeneyes, phukmikehok and Deleted member 14160
Take 1 single cherrypicked picture of Chico and make everything revolve around it theory, absolutely shit representation of him and one of the dumbest take I've seen so far
one unfrauded non squinted pic > 1 millions times where he is perma squinting, I believe it's your own philosophy
God I wanna bash ur fuckin hypocrite skull in so bad
Punch blue hoodie

• Hmm...

View attachment 1746751

What would u rate Aubry?
Gabriel Aubry and Jason Lewis look so similar, they literally the same exact phenotype.

one unfrauded non squinted pic > 1 millions times where he is perma squinting, I believe it's your own philosophy
God I wanna bash ur fuckin hypocrite skull in so bad
View attachment 1747328
How is it hypocritical at all? He's making an expression and raising his brows there, are you fucking trolling or what. Literally go look at him in motion or all the other pictures of him
Same video where you took that SS

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
  • JFL
Lewis looks uncanny and has worse pheno

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vaseqmoherad and greeneyes
bomer mogs because he looks more trustworthy and is pleasant to look at but lewis has super harsh features