maxilla projection and eye area

pizza

pizza

Pardo manlet deformado
some based people can explain me the changes that a more developed maxilla bring to the eye area

• +1
Reactions: savagetaysh, datboijj and thecel
Little to nothing it depends on your orbital bone and browridge. Maybe some undereye support

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Detective, It'snotover, itorroella9 and 9 others
Little to nothing it depends on your orbital bone and browridge. Maybe some undereye support
usually more upward maxillas have better undereye support

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, volcelfatcel, thecel and 1 other person
usually more upward maxillas have better undereye support
undereyed support and how compact your orbitals are depend on maxilla

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Jason Voorhees, pizza and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and volcelfatcel
how improve this with hardmaxxings?
not sure, I don't do much research behind surgery for maxilla and orbitals but they are very much dependent on it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and pizza
Just get malar implants.

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
another benefit of a good maxilla is compact face which gives compact orbitals which in turn gives you undereye support and more possbility for hunter eye orbitals.

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
I have positively tilted eyebrows and they begin at the end of my orbital bone and then tilt up a bit. Why? I thought eyebrow shape was determined by orbitals?

• Hmm...
Reactions: pizza
I felt my orbitals with my finger and they don't feel like the glasses shaped ones you see in skull pics, they feel like rectangles.

another benefit of a good maxilla is compact face which gives compact orbitals which in turn gives you undereye support and more possbility for hunter eye orbitals.
i have compact midface+good fwhr without foward maxilla

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and volcelfatcel
i have compact midface+good fwhr without foward maxilla
its a combo of both I think, you can't have a flat or recessed maxilla, need forward and then it gives you both benefits besides FWHR. I have a good maxilla from what i've been told my undereye support unlike most curries and arabs is very good same with orbitals.

its a combo of both I think, you can't have a flat or recessed maxilla, need forward and then it gives you both benefits besides FWHR. I have a good maxilla from what i've been told my undereye support unlike most curries and arabs is very good same with orbitals.
i have 1.85 fwhr too,more projected maxilla gives you more fwhr?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
i have 1.85 fwhr too,more projected maxilla gives you more fwhr?
Depends, generally the people with projected maxilla have a high FWHR but that could just be a relation not a causation.

Its forward growth heavily determines orbitals usually. Robert Pattinson is one of the best looking people with a pretty flat maxilla he suffers from orbitals but his are probably among the best even with a flat maxilla, still not anything insane but it's varied.

Undereye support and scleral show but you can still have hunter eyes without a good one though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Doesn’t everyone have sclera show?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172