Maxilla rotation and mm decreased

Solstice
If I CCW rotate my maxilla by some x°, how much shorter (appearance-wise) would by maxilla get in mm? So what does 6° convert to roughly?

Your nose will not actually shorten, but it will appear shorter because of a forward set nose base (bones more forward set appear wider and shorter).

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Your nose will not actually shorten, but it will appear shorter because of a forward set nose base (bones more forward set appear wider and shorter).
I know

LordMadness had exactly 6° CCW rotation (downgraft tho, not impaction), so thats probably your best reference point.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Can you send before and after pics

All his pics he posted are on these 2 threads:

• +1
Reactions: 000
All his pics he posted are on these 2 threads:

Lifefuel. In the first link when he CCW rotated his maxilla 6°, his maxilla vertical height appearance looks to be barely changed. Now I don’t have to worry about my midface getting too compact. So do you think 6° CCW = ~2 mm of maxilla height decrease (appearance)?

Lifefuel. In the first link when he CCW rotated his maxilla 6°, his maxilla vertical height appearance looks to be barely changed. Now I don’t have to worry about my midface getting too compact. So do you think 6° CCW = ~2 mm of maxilla height decrease (appearance)?

I dont know how many mm, but it will look slightly more compact, but not very noticeably

Say thanks to @DatGuyYouLike for helping you atleast nigga holy shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797