Maxilla theory on caucasoids vs Asians

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
So as we all know, asians have flat maxillas, but heres the thing, forward projected lower maxillas are common in asian populations, so it seems white people have concave lower maxillas and upper maxillary poejction while asians have forward projected lower maxillas and flat upper maxilla, so u can say if u pilled an asian maxilla a certain way it would become more like the white maxilla, u put torque on it like this
91DD0DFF 562B 4453 81DA E86BF32D7687

U put one finger on outside of lower maxilla and push in direction of the pink arrow and put another finger on palate and push in direction of pink arrow, I dub this Torquemaxxing

So as we all know, asians have flat maxillas, but heres the thing, forward projected lower maxillas are common in asian populations, so it seems white people have concave lower maxillas and upper maxillary poejction while asians have forward projected lower maxillas and flat upper maxilla, so u can say if u pilled an asian maxilla a certain way it would become more like the white maxilla, u put torque on it like this View attachment 2813232
U put one finger on outside of lower maxilla and push in direction of the pink arrow and put another finger on palate and push in direction of pink arrow, I dub this Torquemaxxing
And u can theoretically achieve same results as just pressing palm of your hand in yhe lower maxilla

And u can theoretically achieve same results as just pressing palm of your hand in yhe lower maxilla
Actually i am retarded and it seems the thickness of the skin seems to contribute to this lower maxilla effect on asiqns a lot, maybe we can use cortisteroid creams on upper lip to make it less thick?

I Would not want too forward grown maxila

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, EzikoIsHere, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
The lower maxilla being overly protruded according to you is called bimaxillary and it's not caused due to the lower maxilla being forward but because of a narrow palate, lack of chin, and anterior nasal spine projection hope this helps understand your failo.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and sudanguy
So as we all know, asians have flat maxillas, but heres the thing, forward projected lower maxillas are common in asian populations, so it seems white people have concave lower maxillas and upper maxillary poejction while asians have forward projected lower maxillas and flat upper maxilla, so u can say if u pilled an asian maxilla a certain way it would become more like the white maxilla, u put torque on it like this View attachment 2813232
It’s also because asians lack browridge and nasal projection. For example, Chico doesnt have much forward growth, but his browridge and nasal projection makes up for it. Asians dont necesarily have Flat maxilla, rather, its the lack of brow ridge and nasal recession that makes them look flat

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and barettrealrx
It’s also because asians lack browridge and nasal projection. For example, Chico doesnt have much forward growth, but his browridge and nasal projection makes up for it. Asians dont necesarily have Flat maxilla, rather, its the lack of brow ridge and nasal recession that makes them look flat
Yes I saw this one asian fag get Asian rhino niga eues look deepest somehow after