Maxilla vs Mandible

Chrysler69

Chrysler69

WWII Fighter Pilot. (Retd)

Does this prove that the mandible is more important than the maxilla?

cope - good maxilla = good mandible + good everything else

you think the guy on the left has a bad maxilla

• +1
Reactions: 000, Alexanderr, Hades and 4 others
greysel

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU

The first guy's upper jaw looks fucked but foide still went crazy for him,the irish cunt has an okay maxilla but because of a shitty mandible he was rejected brutally.

The first guy's upper jaw looks fucked but foide still went crazy for him,the irish cunt has an okay maxilla but because of a shitty mandible he was rejected brutally.
he is chad tier has no flaws, how can his maxilla be bad

Attachments

• 20200226_164932.jpg
    20200226_164932.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 20200226_164919.jpg
    20200226_164919.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 65
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 2733
His maxilla is visibly recessed.
yh he is ugly to me look at the recessed maxila

he is tall, white good body and has a good jaw, above average eyes - the angle of his jaw could be way better.

the guy in the thumbnail is chad

he is tall, white good body and has a good jaw, above average eyes - the angle of his jaw could be way better.

On the other hand if his maxilla was forward grown and his mandible recessed,he would be treated just like the irish,but as his mandible was good he was worshipped even though his maxilla is dogshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
maxila is really overated yes, i thought it was the cause for good under eye support or even good zygos but it's worthless. just have average maxila is good- not recessed but not oustandingly forward grown.
but you must have good ramus and mandible, this is useful for lots of matters and stands out more.

just look at all those caucasian hollywood actors, pitt etc none have good maxila, but not recessed tho.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97

That guy isn't tall

he looks tall at least 6'1 which is "tall" depends on the country 6'9 is manlet in netherlands we get it

He's a tiny bit taller than the host and the host gets heightmogged by a few of those girls

5'11" max

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

He's a tiny bit taller than the host and the host gets heightmogged by a few of those girls

5'11" max

ah i thought he was tall fuark imagine if a real chad went there, tall and jacked

5'11" max

he is at least 6ft the presenter is 5'10 according to celeb height

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
Everything is important lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gazzamogga
it's over then if everything fucking thing matters.
"Everything matters" doesn't mean you need everything to have a good life lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Bechadish
I think good mandible/average maxilla combination is better than average mandible/good maxilla for men

• +1
the women on that show are a representation of inflated female SMV in the dating market. Lavish demands with nothing to offer. Very entitled.

• +1
"Everything matters" doesn't mean you need everything to have a good life lol
i need it for my mental health tbh. 5 psl, slightly above average height is cope unless you have the good phenotype - i have a shitty one, light armenian phenotype -, and good statut, and good relationiship and good money and good everything.

• +1
i need it for my mental health tbh. 5 psl, slightly above average height is cope unless you have the good phenotype - i have a shitty one, light armenian phenotype -, and good statut, and good relationiship and good money and good everything.
there is no such thing as a good or bad "pheno" only chinese girls worship white men

chad is his own race

• +1
there is no such thing as a good or bad "pheno" only chinese girls worship white men

chad is his own race
i mean, i know that in the eyes of females, a north atlantid will still be more attractive than even all others european. It's sad but true.
this is unless you'r gigachad.

• +1
Making nearly 1k posts in a week fucked your brain up I see

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite and Bechadish
i mean, i know that in the eyes of females, a north atlantid will still be more attractive than even all others european. It's sad but true.
this is unless you'r gigachad.
be 6.5+ and you are good enough to get a new stacy everyda

• Woah
Making nearly 1k posts in a week fucked your brain up I see
true TBH, here you only get saddish vibes.
be 6.5+ and you are good enough to get a new stacy everyda
i wish. Leanmaxxing is the road. Beeing a 5+ at high bf is my way to cope that i'll be closer to a 6 when leanmaxxed.

• +1

I perfer a reccessed mandible as maxilla is harder to fix meanwhile mandible is a simple distraction osteogensis meanwhile for maxilla you need lefort 3

• +1
Incorrect. My mandible is fully forward grown and I have the worst maxilla here. Even FaceandLMS said it’s the one of the worst he’s seen

Incorrect. My mandible is fully forward grown and I have the worst maxilla here. Even FaceandLMS said it’s the one of the worst he’s seen
Picture lad

89C657CB BB04 4515 995B 20D9976F5914

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
On a different topic, how to make maxilla even better in puberty? Am taking vitamin c, vitamin k2 d3, b12, fish oil, vitamin D, and other supplements needed for daily

Am mewing and eating healthy as possible, can't get my hands on hgh though

the maxilla is more important considering it has an effect on everything else

the maxilla is more important considering it has an effect on everything else
But would you have only a forward grown maxilla.

Or a strong mandible + good eyes?

Why does this debate even exist? Both is extremely important. To be good looking you need both a good maxilla and a good mandible. 90% of people have both, it's actually a necessity to be seen as AVERAGE.

Why does this debate even exist? Both is extremely important. To be good looking you need both a good maxilla and a good mandible. 90% of people have both, it's actually a necessity to be seen as AVERAGE.
Average maxilla + strong mandible is way better than the other way around boy

where the fuck do you live, if 90% of people have both good maxilla and mandibles

• Woah
Reactions: Chrysler69
But would you have only a forward grown maxilla.

Or a strong mandible + good eyes?
a good eye area too? of course ill go with that one

like i said - mandible is just bone

It's an easier 1 to fix also i did find a way to increase ramus length distraction osteogensis

• +1
Lets keep surgery out of the equation first young lads.

where the fuck do you live, if 90% of people have both good maxilla and mandibles
Mandibles are often covered in too much fat, but the angle and length is good most of the time. Also old people might have a genetically good mandible but since they're old the skin is sunken and it appears less sharp. Maxillas are correctly grown most the times too. Most people only need braces, not a lefort or a facepuller so it makes sense. Especially girls look like they have forward grown Maxillas most of the time, but that's only because of their small brow ridge. I got that effect too, my maxilla looks forward grown because of my small brow ridge and high forehead angle while my maxilla is actually recessed, medically diagnosed. It's hard to judge single features because your brain analyzes the whole face, try to look beneath the skin and you'll see that most people have okayish skulls.

orbitals>maxilla=mandible>zygos