Maxilla widened by mm this year [GTFIH narrow facecels]

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I had a narrow twink face but hard mewing with a focus on widening the palate and eating hard foods has widened my face like a lion. It is broad and dominating. I am working on growing the ribcage and widening the upper body bone structure. Will report results in 6-12 months (bones take a long time to change).

Mine is widened too,im so suprised jfl

pics?
also what are you planning to do for framemaxxing?
just the standard calcium + vitamin k +androgenmaxxingg thing of stretches and shit?

pics?
also what are you planning to do for framemaxxing?
just the standard calcium + vitamin k +androgenmaxxingg thing of stretches and shit?
Ill make a post about it around the time i post my ascension update. I have already gained frame(have pics for proof) including bone width.

• +1
Reactions: bain
Ill make a post about it around the time i post my ascension update. I have already gained frame(have pics for proof) including bone width.
how though

how do you mew? like just pushing until total pain? do you put pressure on the molars (outward pressure)

braces shrunk my palate sadly, so im coping that my teeth will relapse back to how it was before, but thats most likely not how it works.

either way im looking forward to your ascension update

1mm in year? LOL slow AF

I had a narrow twink face but hard mewing with a focus on widening the palate and eating hard foods has widened my face like a lion. It is broad and dominating. I am working on growing the ribcage and widening the upper body bone structure. Will report results in 6-12 months (bones take a long time to change).
I need god damn pics.
I also need to know how to improve FWHR, aka move maxila forward so mouth comes up and jaw slightly too., cause that shit seems impossible. Either way, I found a clinic near me that supports myobrace, I want to go there and explain my goals. Maybe my face can be salvaged from mediocrity after all?

1mm in year? LOL slow AF
Also this lmao. Good that you see progress though.

Tell me about your day

Can confirm this, mewing did too widen my face