Maxilla

ritik

ritik

Iron
Guys my maxilla is really upward and forward grown.. which sounds like good growth but it over shines my mandible and chin and also makes my nose stand out a lot
I am almost 17 pretty tall and idk if i am done with puberty, so my mandible can grow?
Anyhow
What all can i do to fix my issue?

i have the same situation, your mandible is either recessed or you are just really high bodyfat%

Guys my maxilla is really upward and forward grown.. which sounds like good growth but it over shines my mandible and chin and also makes my nose stand out a lot
I am almost 17 pretty tall and idk if i am done with puberty, so my mandible can grow?
Anyhow
What all can i do to fix my issue?
Rule of thumb is if your nose stands out your maxilla isn't forward grown, on the contrary it's recessed.

Recessed maxilla = Nose stands out/appears too big for the face.

Post pictures if you want any decent assessment.

Please like my comment, I enjoy farming reputation :geek:

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and mirrormogger
Rule of thumb is if your nose stands out your maxilla isn't forward grown, on the contrary it's recessed.

yeah usually upper maxilla is recessed when nose looks big

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy

lmfao my nose fits my face on one side but looks big on the other side, its so fuckin over.
I got gapped teeth due to hypodontia, (im missing a second molar since birth) and so my jawline on the side of the missing molar is weaker than the right. fuck. i would have looked like a chadlite were it not for this. im pretty sure thats the cause anyway, jfl its over

yeah usually upper maxilla is recessed when nose looks big
We don't really interact other than with reactions but you and I have been agreeing a lot lately :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
  • +1
Reactions: Axii
you’re a graycel and i don’t even know you
A graycel and already got way more followers than you, u gotta step up your game, colorcel:feelshah:

• Woah
A graycel and already got way more followers than you, u gotta step up your game, colorcel:feelshah:
i was kidding bhai i am honored to have a celebrity like you agree with me

i was kidding bhai i am honored to have a celebrity like you agree with me
Yeah, i'm irrelevant for this forum's standards but I've helped a bunch of fellas here so I'm satisfied:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:.

Anyway what I was saying is u've been giving decent advice in the last couple of posts I've seen and that's rare. I've had first hand access to lots of info on surgery stuff and dedicated lots of time to search some specific surgeries as a hobby, so it's easy for me to know a couple of things or find it on the internet quickly, but it's rare for others to find it since they haven't had the same opportunities I've had, I was mirin' your dedication/criteria

Last edited:
  • Love it
Yeah, i'm irrelevant for this forum's standards but I've helped a bunch of fellas here so I'm satisfied:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:.

Anyway what I was saying is u've been giving decent advice in the last couple of posts I've seen and that's rare. I've had first hand access to lots of info on surgery stuff and dedicated lots of time to search some specific surgeries as a hobby, so it's easy for me to know a couple of things or find it on the internet quickly, but it's rare for others to find it since they haven't had the same opportunities I've had, I was mirin' your dedication/criteria
you don’t give me reacts so i never saw you

Can I pm you, I get comments on my nose but I don’t think my upper maxilla is recessed can you help