maxilla

B

berseker

Iron
IMG 20240314 232156 894

in one bp discord server they told me that I have a bad maxilla, is this true and if true, how can I fix it without any bimax? and if it’s not difficult, tell me what maxilla is

cant fix it with softmaxx, maxilla is bone in your midface

Upper maxilla is recessed no fix except lefort 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and <6PSLcel
Barrett in the making. You just need Red Light Therapy, sleep, water, puberty and to turn the light on.

• +1
Reactions: Brojo
Your maxilla is actually really good (upper maxilla too). You’re just a fat retard fuck.

You mean his slight chin “recession” due to his aesthetically feminine convex philtrum and mouth protrusion?

He has maxillary prognathism though.
So his upper maxilla just appears recessed cause hes fat asf?

Barrett in the making. You just need Red Light Therapy, sleep, water, puberty and to turn the light on.
thanks for advice, I’m 15, I just recently found out about BP and I’m just starting to improve my appearance

Your maxilla is actually really good (upper maxilla too). You’re just a fat retard fuck.
I'm 15, now I'm having quite a hard time losing my facial fat, due to the fact that it's a baby swelling, I'm 6'1 and weigh 63kg, I'm quite thin, now I'm trying with water, I drink 4+- liters every day, sometimes I try to increase, I go to the toilet with crystal clear urine, to be honest it's pretty weird

• Woah
Reactions: Allornothing
ur good bro those dudes are retarted
thank you for telling me, when they told me, I thought it was all over, because I am incredibly afraid of any surgery's, after a fracture in childhood

I'm 15, now I'm having quite a hard time losing my facial fat, due to the fact that it's a baby swelling, I'm 6'1 and weigh 63kg, I'm quite thin, now I'm trying with water, I drink 4+- liters every day, sometimes I try to increase, I go to the toilet with crystal clear urine, to be honest it's pretty weird
You might weigh little but you could just be very skinnyfat and have no muscle. What matters is bodyfat percentage, not weight.

As you get older I would hope that your face gets leaner.

You might weigh little but you could just be very skinnyfat and have no muscle. What matters is bodyfat percentage, not weight.

As you get older I would hope that your face gets leaner.
I recently started going to the gym, I didn’t do this before because my ex-girlfriend said that she liked my thinness, and that pumped people are CRINGE

I recently started going to the gym, I didn’t do this before because my ex-girlfriend said that she liked my thinness, and that pumped people are CRINGE
Ignore women they’re literally retarded. They don’t like huge, roided freaks. As long as you keep your muscle mass to the maximum for a natty you’ll be fine. Women like muscle just not too much.