Maxillary Protrusion and Personality

N

Need2Ascend

Your face is your fate
The identification of characteristic features of patients who complain mainly of maxillary or mandibular protrusion could provide useful information for orthodontic treatment. We analyzed 14 female patients with maxillary protrusion and 22 female patients with mandibular protrusion using the MINI psychological analysis system. Z tests were conducted in order to examine the deviation of each score from the standard score of the MINI system. In the case of maxillary protrusion, the scores for D (depression), Pt (psychasthenia), and Si (social introversion) were significantly lower than standard. Mandibular protrusion female patients scored significantly higher than standard for Hy (hysteria), and Pa (paranoia). The X ² test was used to examine the deviation of dispersion values from the standard dispersion values of MINI. In the case of maxillary protrusion, no significant deviation from standard was observed. Mandibular protrusion patients showed significant deviation for Hs (hypochondriasis), Hy (hysteria), and Pa (paranoia). These results suggest that, by comparison with the MINI standards, female patients with maxillary protrusion are apt to be optimistic and extrovert, showing fewer signs of anxiety and tension. They have lower levels of stress and tend to be sociable. Female patients with mandibular protrusion seem more liable to somatoform disorders (hypochondriasis and conversion disorders), tend to be hypersensitive and suspicious, and also display a variety of somatoform disorders (hypochondriasis, conversion, and somatization disorders) and hypersensitivity.

Take from it what you will

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 8856 and 2 others
copy full text here

female patients

so black women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 12218, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Unironically I think bimaxillary protrusion is one of the reasons why black people are usually louder and more upfront
isn't it just correlation not causation

how does bimaxillary protrusion cause this

It was a design choice by Yakub that white people lack it. The maxilla is a sort of antenna that connects to the greater sphere of emotions that surround the earth (C-Consciousness)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member, Preoximerianas and 2 others

It's hard to explain. Your maxilla is connected to certain brain regions like your hypophyse and hypothalamus, and if it is underdeveloped in some way it can have a significant negative effect on those areas(hormones, behaviour)

And forward grown jaws = louder voice(resonance) because of physics

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 9670
It's hard to explain. Your maxilla is connected to certain brain regions like your hypophyse and hypothalamus, and if it is underdeveloped in some way it can have a significant negative effect on those areas(hormones, behaviour)

Unironically I think bimaxillary protrusion is one of the reasons why black people are usually louder and more upfront
east asians have bimax protrusion lol, more so than some north and east africans

they are often introverted/quiet, or are at least stereotyped as such

east asians have bimax protrusion lol, more so than some north and east africans

they are often introverted/quiet, or are at least stereotyped as such
Not sure man, on that pic blacks have the most forward grown lower maxillas
main-qimg-64a17ce7c53c08669c0e8d4241f40d95-lq

It makes sense, my social anxiety and social skills improved alot the more I facepulled and 2 years of mewing idk why

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Need2Ascend
It makes sense, my social anxiety and social skills improved alot the more I facepulled and 2 years of mewing idk why
How do you facepull?

Not sure man, on that pic blacks have the most forward grown lower maxillas
main-qimg-64a17ce7c53c08669c0e8d4241f40d95-lq

this looks at the degree of prognathism, the more to the right = the more prognathic, look at where somalis sit and look at where europeans sit

some west africans here are less prognathic than east asians

• +1
View attachment 1394051
this looks at the degree of prognathism, the more to the right = the more prognathic, look at where somalis sit and look at where europeans sit

some west africans here are less prognathic than east asians
I don't really have the head for it right now but it's a good counter argument for sure. I think it's more about pure forward growth rather than bimaxillary protrusion , because its relative. An asian with a very flat and recessed face who has bimaxillary protrusion could still have their lower maxillas not as forward as a normal black person in comparison for example, even though in relation to the upper maxilla it is pretty far forward like the graph would show (but no idea what measuring method they mean from the subtitle)

• +1
  • Hmm...
It was a design choice by Yakub that white people lack it. The maxilla is a sort of antenna that connects to the greater sphere of emotions that surround the earth (C-Consciousness)
Source

source

source bro for that?