Maxillofacial Consultation (SUCCESS)

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
Just finished my consult with the maxillo-facial surgeon. I told him everything going on with my face.

Went full blackpill asking him & his assistant about MSE, Lefort, Midface hypoplasia, etc. He also mentioned I was a good looking guy lol (subtle blackpill)

They were pleasantly surprised that I knew about all these austistic blackpill terms lol. His assistant even commented “Our ancestors had to eat hard food back then which is why they had robust wide jaws & rarely had dental issues”.

Dr Markiewicz Solution

Custom midface implants + surgically assisted rapid palatal expansion (S.A.R.P.E.) due to my upper arch being narrow.

The implants will give more projection to my paranasal area & get rid of the hollowing & tear troughs.

Unfortunately this will be classified as a cosmetic procedure so I’ll have to save up and pay out of pocket :feelscry:

He said my midface was slightly recessed but not as bad as many of his patients he had to perform osteotomies on.

I asked him “what about osteotomy procedures like lefort or CW rotation?”

He showed me his skull model

His answer in my words - “Your teeth already has a good bite. We can’t move the lower or upper jaw or else it’ll cause more occlusion.

3E2E6866 F1D4 4FE8 AFA9 E27C343076D7

We don’t want to reduce your mandible length either & advancing the maxilla will just cause an overbite”.

So hopefully by the time I’m done with the surgeries I’ll look somewhat like this. Not the best morph but it’s close

4D26E740 EAF6 43F6 AC6F 92A2231328D8 618EA3F7 7930 4215 B11E 408DC738F637

Thank you all for the help! For now I’ll continue to lean max & soft max.

@retard @Sergio-OMS @Lorsss @Kingkellz @AlwaysHaveQuestions @thecel @Lolcel @RealSurgerymax @goat2x @reptiles @OOGABOOGA @SixCRY @africancel @Tyronecell @Ocelot @22Bones @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Alban @whiteissuperior @Mastermind @St. Wristcel @MedMaxxing @PapiMew @Biggdink @ShowerMaxxing @chadison @alriodai @Aquiillaxo @AscendingHero @Austrian Oak @Chintuck22 @DatGuyYouLike @Dr Shekelberg @fras @fogdart @larsanova69 @volcelfatcel

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, mulattomaxxer, one job away and 40 others
what a chad

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 9670 and 8 others
Mirin bro finally a good surgeon

the other was a dumbass for trying to reduce jaw lenght jfl as i said

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 10615, .👽. and 3 others
gl breh

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Nice bro, how much all costs?

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and AlwaysHaveQuestions
im si glad people here really getting surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and tyronelite
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, .👽., reptiles and 2 others
did u consult virtually or in person?

• +1
Mirin bro, happy for u though (y)

• +1
I dont really understand that part doe

he says that you have a near perfect bite but wants to expand your upper arch surgically which will make your upper arch wider than the lower

by doing it surgically he basically eliminates any malar area effects, but allows more expansion and i guess your old already

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Didn't know they had blackpilled surgeons in Buffalo.

Last edited:
Mirin bruh
awesome

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Nice bro, how much all costs?
I’ll have the estimates sent to me soon.
did u consult virtually or in person?
In person. Just needed a couple referrals from dentists
I dont really understand that part doe

he says that you have a near perfect bite but wants to expand your upper arch surgically which will make your upper arch wider than the lower
I believe that’s what the braces are for

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and AlwaysHaveQuestions
did he tell you there will be a plan for lower row of teeth?
sarpe will let your upper teeth turn back and your lower lips is currently slightly ahead of the upper. i dont see why lefort 1 is bad

• +1
[Success]

• +1
why is the browridge/glabella much more projected in the morph

Sarpe increases the width of your upper jaw it doesnt touch the lower jaw to get that jaw he would need an implant or he could get distraction osteogensis either works but he would need jaw scultping after to fix any contour irregularalties

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and goat2x
Mirin tbh

• +1
I’ll have the estimates sent to me soon.

In person. Just needed a couple referrals from dentists

I believe that’s what the braces are for
maybe not braces but angling the teeth that way i guess its not worth mentioning cuz its pretty easy

i got mse + braces and my bite is giga fucked up

• So Sad
nice but its just a consult do you start getting all this?

in the morph you had many things done, not only 1-2 surgeries. f.e. your gonial angle

• +1

in the morph you had many things done, not only 1-2 surgeries. f.e. your gonial angle
The gonial and brow ridge are just part of the morph. Im showing the morph for the midface projection
why is the browridge/glabella much more projected in the morph
^
maybe not braces but angling the teeth that way i guess its not worth mentioning cuz its pretty easy

i got mse + braces and my bite is giga fucked up
yeah he mentioned something about tipping after expanding the upper arch to align both upper and bottom rows

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and .👽.
congrats for your consultation, it was a success

• +1
Just finished my consult with the maxillo-facial surgeon. I told him everything going on with my face.

Went full blackpill asking him & his assistant about MSE, Lefort, Midface hypoplasia, etc. He also mentioned I was a good looking guy lol (subtle blackpill)

They were pleasantly surprised that I knew about all these austistic blackpill terms lol. His assistant even commented “Our ancestors had to eat hard food back then which is why they had robust wide jaws & rarely had dental issues”.

Dr Markiewicz Solution

View attachment 1199727

Custom midface implants + surgically assisted rapid palatal expansion (S.A.R.P.E.) due to my upper arch being narrow.

The implants will give more projection to my paranasal area & get rid of the hollowing & tear troughs.

Unfortunately this will be classified as a cosmetic procedure so I’ll have to save up and pay out of pocket :feelscry:

He said my midface was slightly recessed but not as bad as many of his patients he had to perform osteotomies on.

I asked him “what about osteotomy procedures like lefort or CW rotation?”

View attachment 1199757

He showed me his skull model

View attachment 1199730

His answer in my words - “Your teeth already has a good bite. We can’t move the lower or upper jaw or else it’ll cause more occlusion.

View attachment 1199759

View attachment 1199741View attachment 1199744

We don’t want to reduce your mandible length either & advancing the maxilla will just cause an overbite”.

So hopefully by the time I’m done with the surgeries I’ll look somewhat like this. Not the best morph but it’s close

View attachment 1199772View attachment 1199776

Thank you all for the help! For now I’ll continue to lean max & soft max.

@retard @Sergio-OMS @Lorsss @Kingkellz @AlwaysHaveQuestions @thecel @Lolcel @RealSurgerymax @goat2x @reptiles @OOGABOOGA @SixCRY @africancel @Tyronecell @Ocelot @22Bones @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Alban @whiteissuperior @Mastermind @St. Wristcel @MedMaxxing @PapiMew @Biggdink @ShowerMaxxing @chadison @alriodai @Aquiillaxo @AscendingHero @Austrian Oak @Chintuck22 @DatGuyYouLike @Dr Shekelberg @fras @fogdart @larsanova69 @volcelfatcel
Good job
Mirin ancestorpilled maxfac

• Love it
Guess it's time for me to go to america and find this surgeon

• +1
Also name checks out, his last name is solution jfl

When are you getting all your surgeries done and how much will they cost?

Do you have the money for all of it?

• +1
Reactions: SixCRY
Also name checks out, his last name is solution jfl

When are you getting all your surgeries done and how much will they cost?

Do you have the money for all of it?
By 2022-2023. MSE is way cheaper then the custom implants

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Goodluck bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and tyronelite
hypothetically, what will op do if surgery fails?

He can fix that with bssro tbqh its 1 more procedure to add but it does wonders for his face hes also brazillian so it should be slightly cheaper

gonna look into this thread cuz my jaw us lowkey fucked like your left picture

Get revision but its unlikely to fail unless op is really stupid in the design he wants or the surgeon gives him some thing stupid like a bloated paranasial implant but that seems unlikely

He can fix that with bssro tbqh its 1 more procedure to add but it does wonders for his face hes also brazillian so it should be slightly cheaper
I’m not Brazilian lol

I meant the surgeon your going to also your travelling Internationally based
? Ahh no my surgeon is local here in NY. I’ll be explaining to him I want high sharp custom implants, considering my zygos are high set already