Maxim Martsinkevich(Tesak) is dead

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
The Russian nationalist Maxim Martsinkevich, better known by his nickname “Tesak” (Hatchet), was found dead today in his prison cell in Chelyabinsk, after he apparently committed suicide. He was famous for baiting homosexuals and pedophiles online, then exposing and punishing them in front of the camera.

enhanced-1913-1408483313-1.jpg
Alexander-Bohun-Maxim-Martsinkevich.jpg
X-du_okGoGc.jpg
Maxim-Martsinkevich-1.jpg
nazi-tesak-gay-humiliation-5.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, delusionalretard, Lolcel and 4 others
4820.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lev Peshkov and Gonthar
Any fans here of Tesak's work?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
only one
4820.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lev Peshkov

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Lev Peshkov
He was based

Based slavsel

Wow! I can't believe he's dead. He goes way back before the Occupy Pedophile thing. The things he did when he lead Format 18 was even crazier. There's a lot of videos you can watch from those days.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Wow! I can't believe he's dead. He goes way back before the Occupy Pedophile thing. The things he did when he lead Format 18 was even crazier. There's a lot of videos you can watch from those days.
how you found out about him?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
RIP alpha male

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
The Russian nationalist Maxim Martsinkevich, better known by his nickname “Tesak” (Hatchet), was found dead today in his prison cell in Chelyabinsk, after he apparently committed suicide. He was famous for baiting homosexuals and pedophiles online, then exposing and punishing them in front of the camera.

enhanced-1913-1408483313-1.jpg
Alexander-Bohun-Maxim-Martsinkevich.jpg
X-du_okGoGc.jpg
Maxim-Martsinkevich-1.jpg
nazi-tesak-gay-humiliation-5.jpg

jews got him

I like his anti degenerate stuff but the beating up hobos and azerbaijanis and dagestanis was spergy as fuck tbh.
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23
Why did he commit suicide?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and WontStopNorwooding
I went hard at studying Russian for about three years starting in 2008. I would spend hours every day watching Russian content on youtube. So naturally I found out about him. He's a very interesting character so I watched a lot of videos about him.

• +1
Reactions: subanimal and Deleted member 5786
Es ratio of an abused whore daughter betabux aloha fucks es ratio subunman nigga chink ricel es ratio cheevones zygoma browridge es ratio beyond repair @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 5786
one less nationalist cuck on Earth

• +1
Reactions: ALP

This was the gang he led doing a KKK spoof sometime between 2003 to around 2009, only they're using a real prop for the lynching. Tecak wasn't the guy speaking (he was already pretty famous in Russia by that time), but he was the leader. Pretty brutal video.

It's estimated that he and his gang killed around 200 immigrants in Russia during the 2000's. There used to be tons of videos of them tearing through Moscow beating the sh*t out of people. You could binge for days on the amount of content they had. Moscow in the 90s was like Chicago was in the 30s, but much worse. The early 2000s weren't much better. Still though, you can't say the Russian govt didn't show him a lot of leniency if they did kill him. Tecak was just too bold.

• +1
Reactions: subanimal and Deleted member 5786

This was the gang he led doing a KKK spoof sometime between 2003 to around 2009, only they're using a real prop for the lynching. Tecak wasn't the guy speaking (he was already pretty famous in Russia by that time), but he was the leader. Pretty brutal video.

It's estimated that he and his gang killed around 200 immigrants in Russia during the 2000's. There used to be tons of videos of them tearing through Moscow beating the sh*t out of people. You could binge for days on the amount of content they had. Moscow in the 90s was like Chicago was in the 30s, but much worse. The early 2000s weren't much better. Still though, you can't say the Russian govt didn't show him a lot of leniency if they did kill him. Tecak was just too bold.

can't see link man can you reupload

Yes i know. I was watching him like 10 years ago when i came back after school :ROFLMAO:
he was a true alpha though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Why did he commit suicide?
He was 100% killed. They tortured him and took his nails out from his hand fingers, there's a video somewhere lel. And the way he cut his throat first and then hanged himself on a shoe lace

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subanimal, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 5786
thats not cool what if i wanna meet a femboy?
its not gay yet he's gonna punish me for it
im glad he's dead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Weed and Deleted member 5786
He was 100% killed. They tortured him and took his nails out from his hand fingers, there's a video somewhere lel. And the way he cut his throat first and then hanged himself on a shoe lace
deserved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
@BrendioEEE thoughts on this guy?

another subhuman slav slaughtered by the heroic Putin regime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
But who killed him and why?
Was there an investigation, why isn't justice being made?

He looks very ethnic ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Weed and Deleted member 13787
But who killed him and why?
Was there an investigation, why isn't justice being made?
Government/Police probs
He once caught some pedo from gov, might be related to that.
Maybe his prison mates but I think that's unlikely. He was supposed to come out of prison like few weeks or smth before his death too

He also made a post in vk long time ago, that he would never kill himself, and that if smth happens to him, he didnt kill himself.
He also threw hints to his lawyer who was recording le interview with him, somewhere in youtube ngl

can't see link man can you reupload

Yes i know. I was watching him like 10 years ago when i came back after school :ROFLMAO:
he was a true alpha though

It's on bitchute.

The video is stagged, i read on wikipedia :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
The video is stagged, i read on wikipedia :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
No, he was a Tajik drug dealer. What sources does Wiki give? Because plenty of experts have said the video is definitely genuine.