Maximal daily height theory: laying in bed all day.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
Some days whenever I'm feeling tired and lazy asf I literally just lay in bed all day and play video games while laying down or just watch movies while laying down. Like literally, I don't even get up to sit in my chair. I just do everything in bed that day: homework, eating food, playing video games, watching movies. The only time I get up and actually do some physically extraneous activity is when I do my daily run 🏃‍♂️ for like 20 min at the end of the day.

Here's something I've started to noticed, during some of these days whenever I do get up just to walk around and get some food from the kitchen, I "feel" slightly more taller than I do compared to days where I'm up about and constantly moving and working. I'm also able to retain my "morning height" for much longer throughout the day, compared to days where I'm up and about.

My theory is that physical work, and being up and about all day puts pressure and compresses your spine over the course of the day and as a result you end you up shorter than you were from when you woke up, until you go to sleep and wake up the next day again. Hpwever if you are just laying down for most of the day, you're not putting any pressure on your spine, and therefore are not getting as smaller over the course of the day.

I've been experimenting for the past week now, by just doing everything in bed while laying down, and sometimes I go out to sheetz to get some shit and just to see how I feel. You won't believe me when I say I feel significantly taller tbh, it's actually a major confidence boost tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and aBetterMii
just stay in bed all day so you don’t shrink theorem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 16369, aBetterMii and 2 others
this is a huge waste of time for barely anything, just do spinal decompression 3x daily (gravity shoes)

I saw a thread that stretches out your legs and feet so your spine retains more discs and water or some shit, That's probably more useful than sleeping in bed all day, also exercising and eating meat and fruits is the best way to grow during puberty and in your older teen years

just stay in bed all day so you don’t shrink theorem
Redcorns me
11758.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Obviously

I’m biking through the Korean country side which is just filled with old generation from the war who are farmers and most of these old folk are 5’3 and still working in the rice fields

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Stupid Indians living in stone age

Meet me outside of my palace

Don’t need no approval girl you valid

Don’t watch me do it close your eyelids

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Some days whenever I'm feeling tired and lazy asf I literally just lay in bed all day and play video games while laying down or just watch movies while laying down. Like literally, I don't even get up to sit in my chair. I just do everything in bed that day: homework, eating food, playing video games, watching movies. The only time I get up and actually do some physically extraneous activity is when I do my daily run 🏃‍♂️ for like 20 min at the end of the day.

Here's something I've started to noticed, during some of these days whenever I do get up just to walk around and get some food from the kitchen, I "feel" slightly more taller than I do compared to days where I'm up about and constantly moving and working. I'm also able to retain my "morning height" for much longer throughout the day, compared to days where I'm up and about.

My theory is that physical work, and being up and about all day puts pressure and compresses your spine over the course of the day and as a result you end you up shorter than you were from when you woke up, until you go to sleep and wake up the next day again. Hpwever if you are just laying down for most of the day, you're not putting any pressure on your spine, and therefore are not getting as smaller over the course of the day.

I've been experimenting for the past week now, by just doing everything in bed while laying down, and sometimes I go out to sheetz to get some shit and just to see how I feel. You won't believe me when I say I feel significantly taller tbh, it's actually a major confidence boost tbh.
Your posts are always based af