Maximise sleep apnea results

gigell

gigell

leave soyciety
Gonna have sleep apnea test because I wake up tired sometimes + shortness of breath. What should I do maximise results so I can maybe get insurance for Bimax in future as you know guys I have some downward growth and recession.

It will also Affect me more as In 2 months I’ll buy my stack Which will make me have more test and Gh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Sir Galachad
Also guys about my stack idk if it’ll fix recession but atleast to no have need for implants anymore to grow zygo , eye area bone and make jaw wider. I will have less surgeries in the future

Gonna have sleep apnea test because I wake up tired sometimes + shortness of breath. What should I do maximise results so I can maybe get insurance for Bimax in future as you know guys I have some downward growth and recession.

I'm not neccesarily endorsing this, but...

Use Sudafed for a while to constrict the blood vessels in your nasal passages, then, on the day of the test, stop taking any sudafed. People often experience a rebound effect where the blood vessels come back expanded more than they were initially, leading to nasal congestion.

Also, have dairy products, red meat, whatever food noticeably increases phlegm production for you.

Maybe some caffeine as well.

How did it go

I’m thankful that I don’t have as paid Bimax is always better