Maximising Puberty

charliewillascend

charliewillascend

Iron
I am currently 16 and I was wondering what I can do to fully maximise my puberty and whether my bones are done growing and if I would grow any taller? (minus the retarded shit or the unrealistic like steroids)

do nofap day 10000 u will turn into chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs and wastedspermcel
kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and WhoTookVendetta
there r multiple threads on this use the search.

• +1
Reactions: DamonHx
Eat a lot of proteins, play sports, sleep for 8 hours at the minimum, and maybe take human growth hormone (HGH) supplements. No Fap increases your testosterone in the first week of abstinence. I would give it a try if I were you. If you fail, do it again and try to stay on No Fap as long as possible for the additional testosterone to have an effect on your body.

Eat a lot of proteins, play sports, sleep for 8 hours at the minimum, and maybe take human growth hormone (HGH) supplements. No Fap increases your testosterone in the first week of abstinence. I would give it a try if I were you. If you fail, do it again and try to stay on No Fap as long as possible for the additional testosterone to have an effect on your body.
I will try no fap I have legit only ever went one or 2 days without in like 5 years so this might be interesting but thanks for the reply.