maximize HGH throughout puberty

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
I want to maximize my production during puberty at 17+. Sleeping well, exercise, melotonin, ive also heard intermittent fasting. Is all this (apart from sleeping) a cope for HGH maxxing or do they all have their pros. Just need advice, dont want a cucked frame at 23.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
I want to maximize my production during puberty at 17+. Sleeping well, exercise, melotonin, ive also heard intermittent fasting. Is all this (apart from sleeping) a cope for HGH maxxing or do they all have their pros. Just need advice, dont want a cucked frame at 23.
Intermittent fasting increases high by 2000%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Yes. Stop rotting now. Go to the gym/run.

I feel better on IF don't need to take naps in the afternoon

Lol FYI for manlets.

You could do all this to increase you're HGH level to a certain level, triple that number, and add that many IUs of Exogenous Pharmacutical grade HGH into yourself everyday ontop of this and not gain 1cm extra lol.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
not about height just about maximising width and size of bones. Such as wrist, etc.

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb and Deleted member 466
"The short answer to this question is that about 60 to 80 percent of the difference in height between individuals is determined by genetic factors, whereas 20 to 40 percent can be attributed to environmental effects, mainly nutrition."

>17+

i may have some news for you, oldcel

Oldcel is 30+
oldcel is whenever the cessation of growth happens. this can either be 13 all the way up to 20. past the cessation of growth you will no longer become taller, which is a death sentence for ugly, short, men.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
oldcel is whenever the cessation of growth happens. this can either be 13 all the way up to 20. past the cessation of growth you will no longer become taller, which is a death sentence for ugly, short, men.

I meant oldcel in terms of sexual prime/peak, of course the majority of growth has ceased for the majority of 20 year olds.

"The short answer to this question is that about 60 to 80 percent of the difference in height between individuals is determined by genetic factors, whereas 20 to 40 percent can be attributed to environmental effects, mainly nutrition."
40%? That is like two and a half feet.

40%? That is like two and a half feet.
20-40% of actual growth variables. its not 2 feet. its inches plus and minus of youre predicated genetic height

Lifting fixes hgh and increases test

FatmanO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Height and frame are at least 95% genetic
Intermittent fasting increases high by 2000%
It increases hgh but it isn’t utilizes property bc of the lack of igf-1 when fasting . If you wanna grow as much as you genetically can, you have to eat . Fuel your body

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6401
Lol FYI for manlets.

You could do all this to increase you're HGH level to a certain level, triple that number, and add that many IUs of Exogenous Pharmacutical grade HGH into yourself everyday ontop of this and not gain 1cm extra lol.
Or you could, it all depends on multiple factors, the most influential being GENETICS.

• +1
How did it go op

• +1
jfl if you aren’t injecting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Wool
It increases hgh but it isn’t utilizes property bc of the lack of igf-1 when fasting . If you wanna grow as much as you genetically can, you have to eat . Fuel your body
this.
what's the god of fasting if insulin and glucose is needed for the synthesis of igf-1 in the liver?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and DutchPrettyBoy
fucking inject

• +1