Maximizing forward growth through chewing?

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
I need to chew so hard that it stimulates my maxilla to move forward I wish I had good development fuck my life

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and poopoohead
Cope

Surgery is the only way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and mug
I need to chew so hard that it stimulates my maxilla to move forward I wish I had good development fuck my life
Just keep mewing, bro. You'll the results in no time.
Giphy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 20370, Adonis and 1 other person
It doesn't. Wider jaw is the negative effect of chewing

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, It'snotover and mug
Incisor chewing?

Wb mse and face pulling?
Clenching grinding teeth or chewing gum. Make your face less angular and less lean if you don't have high cheekbones. Jbw strikes again

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and mug
Maybe I was mewing wrong for 4 years

I think it works for not becoming more recessed ik im coping but fuck im going to keep mewing
It's all bullshit. I've the same maxillo-facial development as my mother. The difference is that I've been mouth-breathing through-out my entire teens (due to having obstructive pulmonary diseases) whilst my mother was mostly healthy, breathing properly.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, mug and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
It's all bullshit. I've the same maxillo-facial development as my mother. The difference is that I've been mouth-breathing through-out my entire teens (due to having obstructive pulmonary diseases) whilst my mother was mostly healthy, breathing properly.
Just break bones and move your bones to change the position of the jaws theory

I mouthbreathed for a bit in my tweens and in my teens I learned that it’s bad for you. I look similar to my mom but as a child I had good forward growth

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
I’ve been mewing since 16 clearly I didn’t new enough
I mewed from 15 to 16.5 and my face literally transformed
probably puberty tho

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and mug
Just break bones and move your bones to change the position of the jaws theory
What are you going to do about it, huh?

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Banderacell and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I mewed from 15 to 16.5 and my face literally transformed
probably puberty tho
Wtf maybe I did it wrong my face hasn’t developed much since i was 16 because of cooming and prolactin maybe I can super mew

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Bimax or ccw?
Ccw is a movement done during bimax. It’s needed if you are downward grown, have a gummy smile, or long midface.

• +1
What are you going to do about it, huh?
View attachment 1926357
This doesn't work JFL if you think hitting your face with a hammer is going to do anything. You can completely deform your face by hitting it very hard with a rock causing fracture and deformed face

Wtf maybe I did it wrong my face hasn’t developed much since i was 16 because of cooming and prolactin maybe I can super mew
I coomed constantly besides 6 months when I got depressed (learned that no fap is complete bs)
I think I had a late puberty so maybe thats why my face changed drastically

• +1
I coomed constantly besides 6 months when I got depressed (learned that no fap is complete bs)
I think I had a late puberty so maybe thats why my face changed drastically
For incels like me anything I’d Lifefuel

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
For incels like me anything I’d Lifefuel
damn .. I still can't believe you made no progress from mewing even tho you started at 16

just accept your fate bro.