Maximizing your own niche

Deleted member 14781

Deleted member 14781

CEO of Dark Triad and JBs secret fantasy
Most of us will never be Chads, just get over It. So why don't we work into maximizing our niche? If you have ogreish features then go all the way into ogre territory. If you have a low trust face then go all over thugmaxx territory and so on.
You will not have the widest appeal but the women you will appeal will love you because you are rare.
Examples:
NINTCHDBPICT000655423726
6 4 285 lb marine 0002
Eboy face chains
Gettyimages 109649488 1024x1024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 13318, Zeta ascended and 6 others
@BrendioEEE appeals to girls with incel fetishes so fair play to him

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13318, Basedprincess and 5 others
should i prettyboy maxx? i've good hair and soft featuers

thank you! holy shit some people on here don't understand this and it's legit retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Deleted member 14781
thank you! holy shit some people on here don't understand this and it's legit retarded.
They keep cope while Travis Barker is fucking Kourtney Kardashian at 45
Kourtney Kardashian Travis Barker Lovey Date Night Slide 1

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14323
Most of us will never be Chads, just get over It. So why don't we work into maximizing our niche? If you have ogreish features then go all the way into ogre territory. If you have a low trust face then go all over thugmaxx territory and so on.
You will not have the widest appeal but the women you will appeal will love you because you are rare.
Examples:
View attachment 1257920View attachment 1257921View attachment 1257922View attachment 1257923
theodore shush

True but thugmaxxing is shit advice. Also maesthetic is the best look for attracting prime women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
True but thugmaxxing is shit advice. Also maesthetic is the best look for attracting prime women.
Thugmaxx works, of course I'm talking about the aesthetic part. Plus not everyone can be maesthetic, good look being that if you are too ogreish or feminine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13318 and mulattomaxxer
Thugmaxx works, of course I'm talking about the aesthetic part. Plus not everyone can be maesthetic, good look being that if you are too ogreish or feminine.
True, I think your advice is good.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
What status do you have?
Been in a few videos with millions of views, various other videos of people reacting to those videos with millions or high tier hundreds of thousands of views, been to mens conferences and events, been in debates, have a YouTube channel, and most of my videos only get 2-5k views typically, when I do make a video, but somehow all these things combined, a lot of girls DM me, or are interested in me, some of which are even local.

Most are ethnic funnily enough, lmao. There are a few white e-girls here and there aswell, but I try to avoid that kind of shit aswell.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13543 and ifyouwannabemylover
Been in a few videos with millions of views, various other videos of people reacting to those videos with millions or high tier hundreds of thousands of views, been to mens conferences and events, been in debates, have a YouTube channel, and most of my videos only get 2-5k views typically, when I do make a video, but somehow all these things combined, a lot of girls DM me, or are interested in me, some of which are even local.

Most are ethnic funnily enough, lmao. There are a few white e-girls here and there aswell, but I try to avoid that kind of shit aswell.
What's your looks level and lay count if I can ask?

What's your looks level and lay count if I can ask?
My face is okay at the moment, but I used to be 410lb, I am in the low 200's right now, stagnated with weight for a bit, my body is pretty subhuman because and I am 5'5, JFL. I have some other aspects of my body that are a plus though. I'll prob reach my goal weight by the end of the year though which will help when i'm leaner.

In terms of how many girls I have been with sexually, irl, I won't say an exact number because it is pretty degenerate, as I do only want to be with women when I am in a relationship, but I have made some mistakes after I have had some breakups, so i'll just say more than 3, less than 10.

My face is okay at the moment, but I used to be 410lb, I am in the low 200's right now, stagnated with weight for a bit, my body is pretty subhuman because and I am 5'5, JFL. I have some other aspects of my body that are a plus though. I'll prob reach my goal weight by the end of the year though which will help when i'm leaner.

In terms of how many girls I have been with sexually, irl, I won't say an exact number because it is pretty degenerate, as I do only want to be with women when I am in a relationship, but I have made some mistakes after I have had some breakups, so i'll just say more than 3, less than 10.
Damn i tought you banged like 200 girls at first lol

Damn i tought you banged like 200 girls at first lol
Even if I accepted every offer I got, would be less than 100, and most of those girls would not be worth fucking anyways.

how often did it get you P in V?

how often did it get you P in V?
With every girl irl, except 2 but that was because I didn't want that. I actually prefer oral stuff, ngl. Anytime I ever did anything degen with a female was typically after a relationship, not that that excuses it or anything.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
With every girl irl, except 2 but that was because I didn't want that. I actually prefer oral stuff, ngl. Anytime I ever did anything degen with a female was typically after a relationship, not that that excuses it or anything.
none of those who DMed you?

I guess i can try to look more like drug addict then i already do

none of those who DMed you?
Only people who approached me. There's two types of girls who approach me online who want to be with me, ones who view me as a walking ball of status and are interested in superficial bullshit, e-girls and such, some have been local, and honestly it's shocking that some even wanted to be with me like that even superficially.

And then there's the ones who actually want a relationship. Most I can't connecy with emotionally or I don't find attractive. There are exceptions but I never just do anything casually with anyone who genuinely wants a relationship, most of those are ethnic oddly enough. I reject pretty much all of them.

As you'd imagine aswell there's also a significant chunk of women outside of my local area who contact me aswell.

Sadly when it comes to relationships, they tend to be the most genuinely interesting, or have the most character. Women I'd genuinely consider being in an LTR with, but most of those as I said are outside of my area, or sometimes out of country. I don't mind long distance though if they genuinely were a good catch, and of course I look down heavily in casual sex, cheating, etc despite having participated a few times in that myself. Regretfully so, even if I was attracted to some of em.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Only people who approached me. There's two types of girls who approach me online who want to be with me, ones who view me as a walking ball of status and are interested in superficial bullshit, e-girls and such, some have been local, and honestly it's shocking that some even wanted to be with me like that even superficially.

And then there's the ones who actually want a relationship. Most I can't connecy with emotionally or I don't find attractive. There are exceptions but I never just do anything casually with anyone who genuinely wants a relationship, most of those are ethnic oddly enough. I reject pretty much all of them.

As you'd imagine aswell there's also a significant chunk of women outside of my local area who contact me aswell.

Sadly when it comes to relationships, they tend to be the most genuinely interesting, or have the most character. Women I'd genuinely consider being in an LTR with, but most of those as I said are outside of my area, or sometimes out of country. I don't mind long distance though if they genuinely were a good catch, and of course I look down heavily in casual sex, cheating, etc despite having participated a few times in that myself. Regretfully so, even if I was attracted to some of em.
it's still mindblowing how even 'bad' status can make foids want to be with you. even if it's for the wrong reasons. most of those in your DMs are probably trying to use you to boost their own status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13318 and BrendioEEE
it's still mindblowing how even 'bad' status can make foids want to be with you. even if it's for the wrong reasons. most of those in your DMs are probably trying to use you to boost their own status.
Yeah pretty much. It's primitive and degenerate. It's completely dysgenic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13318 and ifyouwannabemylover
Examples:
View attachment 1257920View attachment 1257921View attachment 1257922View attachment 1257923
What's the most popular niche and example plz ???

Examples:
wtf is that second guy :hnghn:

I agree with nichemaxxing. when you are a non-chad

• +1
Advice for metalhead nichemaxxing?

@BrendioEEE appeals to girls with incel fetishes so fair play to him
He's a normie though. 100% high tier normie or even Chadlite after weight loss. He's a mentalcel and volcel.

• +1