Maximum amount of AIs to take as a teen

D

Duidee

Iron
I have read in studies that 25mg ED of Aromasin lowers E by ~65-75%. In these teen studies, the kids grew much taller with little side effects. If the ideal range of E for not fusing growth plates is ~15pg/dl while the average 16 year old has ~55-65pg/dl 25mg would theoretically ideal. Will this fuck me up, or can I go for it? BTW finally getting hormone test in this weekend, so I can hop on 25 mg quick to see if I respond too hard. Advice appreciated

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and mafiaboy

Yeah just fucking crash your estrogen thinking youll grow cunt :lul:

You do know that you need estrogen in your body, it balances out a lot of things, unless you are injecting test then why bother as you probably mess with your libido and not to mention estrogen is also very neuroprotective but sure crash it if you want

• +1
Reactions: DyingHope
Don't overdose on it like a retard. It'll fuck you up, you'll lose hair, your joints will fuck up, your organs will explode, everything will go to shit. Taking half the 25mg pill is good i think

I have read in studies that 25mg ED of Aromasin lowers E by ~65-75%. In these teen studies, the kids grew much taller with little side effects. If the ideal range of E for not fusing growth plates is ~15pg/dl while the average 16 year old has ~55-65pg/dl 25mg would theoretically ideal. Will this fuck me up, or can I go for it? BTW finally getting hormone test in this weekend, so I can hop on 25 mg quick to see if I respond too hard. Advice appreciated
Don't overdose on it like a retard. It'll fuck you up, you'll lose hair, your joints will fuck up, your organs will explode, everything will go to shit. Taking half the 25mg pill is good i think

Dont read the blood test part in that guide.
It's complicated and messed up,i will re edit and simplify it.

Also, those studies are a bit off.
Maybe they don't use a more sensitive assay/blood test method.
In the LC/MS method,which is used by LabCorp and most good labs,25 mg would crash and nuke ur Estrogen.
They also give children 2.5 mg letro and it somehow goes okay.
But when children who take 2.5 mg by themselves and are not participating in studies take 2.5 mg letro or 25 mg aroamsin,their Estrogen gets nuked and they feel weird and some even get suicidal thoughts(side effects of crashing ur Estrogen)
i would advise u to take 6.25 mg or 12.5 mg at the most.
And get blood tests if u can,only for estrogen,lipid profile, hematocrit,liver enzyme profile.

How old are u and where do u live?
And which study did u read that days 25mg lowered by 65%?
Can u link it or name it?

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and SubhumanCurrycel
Do not take hormones or hormone-disruptors as a teen (unless you're a midget), just eat quality food, avoid the junk and alcohol, get loads of exercise and sun and you will grow like a weed.

• Ugh..
Reactions: EggKing and Bitchwhipper2
Dont read the blood test part in that guide.
It's complicated and messed up,i will re edit and simplify it.

Also, those studies are a bit off.
Maybe they don't use a more sensitive assay/blood test method.
In the LC/MS method,which is used by LabCorp and most good labs,25 mg would crash and nuke ur Estrogen.
They also give children 2.5 mg letro and it somehow goes okay.
But when children who take 2.5 mg by themselves and are not participating in studies take 2.5 mg letro or 25 mg aroamsin,their Estrogen gets nuked and they feel weird and some even get suicidal thoughts(side effects of crashing ur Estrogen)
i would advise u to take 6.25 mg or 12.5 mg at the most.
And get blood tests if u can,only for estrogen,lipid profile, hematocrit,liver enzyme profile.

How old are u and where do u live?
And which study did u read that days 25mg lowered by 65%?
Can u link it or name it?
here is the study. https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/88/12/5951/2661508

I just skimmed it lol but under

Study I: dose finding​

it said The 25- and 50-mg doses of daily exemestane had comparable effects in suppressing circulating estrogen concentrations, with 38 ± 24% (mean ± SD; P = 0.002 vs. baseline) and 32 ± 29% (P = 0.008) decreases in estradiol concentrations, 71 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) and 74 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) decreases in estrone concentrations.

I turned 16 last week and live in the US.

Can you link a study for that

From my knowledge 10-40 is the reference range above 40 is quite high

here is the study. https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/88/12/5951/2661508

I just skimmed it lol but under

Study I: dose finding​

it said The 25- and 50-mg doses of daily exemestane had comparable effects in suppressing circulating estrogen concentrations, with 38 ± 24% (mean ± SD; P = 0.002 vs. baseline) and 32 ± 29% (P = 0.008) decreases in estradiol concentrations, 71 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) and 74 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) decreases in estrone concentrations.

I turned 16 last week and live in the US.
I think you might be misinterpreting the study, remember it’s not estrogen but rather specifically estradiol that causes growth plates to fuse, estradiol is far more potent and expresses at the epiphyseal plates.
Your 55-65pg/ml reference range is also referring to estrogen not estradiol estradiol has a range of 10-40 pg/ml

decreases in estradiol concentrations, 71 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) and 74 ± 12% (P < 0.0001)
Doses are 25mg and 50mg respectively
Data seems to be far more optimistic for estradiol levels.

Say you have E2 (estradiol) levels of 30 a 25 mg dose would get you to around 12 pg/ml according to this study

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy and FreakkForLife
I think you might be misinterpreting the study, remember it’s not estrogen but rather specifically estradiol that causes growth plates to fuse, estradiol is far more potent and expresses at the epiphyseal plates.
Your 55-65pg/ml reference range is also referring to estrogen not estradiol estradiol has a range of 10-40 pg/ml

Say you have E2 (estradiol) levels of 30 a 25 mg dose would get you to around 12 pg/ml according to this study
Read my upper post.

I think it's a bit confusing, because when other teens take 25mg,their estrogen crashes to below 3 pg/ml and they feel like shit.
The best bet is to get blood tests before and after taking 6.25 mg or 12.5 mg

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
i

i swear there was a study that said a 5mg dose of asin lowered e2 comparably to 25mg, do u remember anything like that

• +1
i

i swear there was a study that said a 5mg dose of asin lowered e2 comparably to 25mg, do u remember anything like that
Yea there was a study showing comparable reduction at a lower dose, this study seems to show something similarit follows though it takes about 3-4 days after dosing to reach maximum suppression and then as asin leaves the body your body renews it’s aromatase enzymes, you could partition the doses like 6.25 every day it’d be fine.

This study shows a suppression of 52% on E2 at a dose of 5mg, for comparison a 25mg dose is about 85% so there’s definitely an increase between say 6.25 (quarter pill) and a whole pill but past 25mg is diminishing returns although this is done on females not males.

The Pfizer page for exemestane states suppression is seen as low as 5mg but doesn’t specify how much.

Shit you guys are right. Thanks for saving me the trouble lol. I have another question though. Will long term suppression, say 3 years, on a 6.25mg ED dose of aromasin cause brain damage in a teen? Since estrogen is neuroprotective and linked with performance on verbal memory I was wondering. What do you all think?

• +1
Shit you guys are right. Thanks for saving me the trouble lol. I have another question though. Will long term suppression, say 3 years, on a 6.25mg ED dose of aromasin cause brain damage in a teen? Since estrogen is neuroprotective and linked with performance on verbal memory I was wondering. What do you all think?
Personally I would scale the dose, because theres no good way to gauge how well someone aromatizes or not unless for instance you have gyno etc. The general consensus that ive gathered from steroid and TRT forums is to up the dose until you get sides and back down if you need to

Heres how I did it
6.25mg 2x per week for 3 weeks
6.25mg EOD for 3 weeks
6.25mg ED
12.5 mg ED tried it for a week but I felt brain fog and lethargy so I went back down to 6.25mg

You should do a similar process and once you stabilize for about 1-2 months on a constant dose get your bloodwork checked which I probably need to get done. As for neuroprotectivity the range for E2 levels are 10-40 pg/ml this is significant as we know plate fusion starts around 20-25 pg/ml therefore keeping levels around 10-15 pgml would work in delaying fusion while still being in a physiologically healthy range for a male. As long as you dont crash it below 10 pg/ml or to undetectable levels it should be fine although again this is just speculation based on the ranges that are used in medicine.

• +1
Reactions: Duidee and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos