MAXIMUM cortisol today, this can't be happening to me GTFHI

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
So i went to these volunteering meetups we have every month and you will never guess who showed up.

it was that ugly bitch i went out with back in January. Yeah, that tryhard psl 3 subhuman who thinks that somehow pole dancing and crossfit will save her deflated recessed face. JFL.

She sat in front of me and she was COLD as fuck. I could tell she barely remembered her, i wished her for her birthday and her response was a cold "thanks". She legit absolutely didnt give a fuck about me not even as a friend.

And mind you, this is a girl that agreed to going out with AFTER having met me in person but apparenlty that mean nothing either. She didnt even ask me how i did on my exams, absolutely 0 empathy levels. If this is how a girl who has nothing against me treats like, imagine what the girls im competing with feel about me.

But the worst part isnt that. Its the fact that was sick in the weekend and she was constantly coughing and now im paranoid about getting sick. Imagine not having sex with a girl yet she still infects you with her disease. I was literally not breathing for most of the time because i refused to share a single molecule of air with that whore.

Oh yeah, she was also texting with her boyfriend the whole time. She was dressed like a slut too, her skirt was so short her panties were showing. Still couldnt redeem her but ig it works for men with normal T levels. I swear women are out there to destroy me, these last few days have been hell.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Rimaxtis and logicel369
0 rep. brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
So i went to these volunteering meetups we have every month and you will never guess who showed up.

it was that ugly bitch i went out with back in January. Yeah, that tryhard psl 3 subhuman who thinks that somehow pole dancing and crossfit will save her deflated recessed face. JFL.

She sat in front of me and she was COLD as fuck. I could tell she barely remembered her, i wished her for her birthday and her response was a cold "thanks". She legit absolutely didnt give a fuck about me not even as a friend.

And mind you, this is a girl that agreed to going out with AFTER having met me in person but apparenlty that mean nothing either. She didnt even ask me how i did on my exams, absolutely 0 empathy levels. If this is how a girl who has nothing against me treats like, imagine what the girls im competing with feel about me.

But the worst part isnt that. Its the fact that was sick in the weekend and she was constantly coughing and now im paranoid about getting sick. Imagine not having sex with a girl yet she still infects you with her disease. I was literally not breathing for most of the time because i refused to share a single molecule of air with that whore.

Oh yeah, she was also texting with her boyfriend the whole time. She was dressed like a slut too, her skirt was so short her panties were showing. Still couldnt redeem her but ig it works for men with normal T levels. I swear women are out there to destroy me, these last few days have been hell.
shouldve taken a picture of her underskirt and sent it to me i enjoy fapping to illegal pictures of sluts

• Woah
I feel like death tbh

• So Sad
shouldve taken a picture of her underskirt and sent it to me i enjoy fapping to illegal pictures of sluts
i dont think she would mind

go ER on that bitch in gta 5

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Not a single molecule nigger

• So Sad