Maximum zygo implant size

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Ik very few people managed to make zygo implants look natural and good. I know for Saiyan's case and he told me a while ago that his furthest point was 3mm of projection, but this other guy @wannabenormie achieved good results, although less prominent than Saiyan's. However, he said how he did 6mm implants, which may be a mistake or combined on both sides, but idk. Whats the biggest implant someone did that looked natural?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and The Grinch
Is it lateral or anterior projection? The smaller number he was talking about might be the lateral projection which you don’t want to be too big

Look, you just have to gamble. Theres no surefire shot at this. Thats the risk that comes w implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, malicieusss, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I know @Wim300’s size was too big and he got it taken out. Not sure what his size was

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Look, you just have to gamble. Theres no surefire shot at this. Thats the risk that comes w implants
I agree, but I want to get the general idea. I've seen many results that failed but I've seen many that ascended people hard. Comparing them will increase my chances of getting it right

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss and Blackgymmax
I know @Wim300’s size was too big and he got it taken out. Not sure what his size was
Yeah, but his had many more problems. Mainly, he extended them all the way back, which looked unnatural. Secondly, he had way too much forward projection, something that I want to avoid as much as possible. Andd yeah, this entire wraparound jaw thing from eppley never looked too good to me, so that might be ruining him a bit more as well

On the bright note tho, he changed them later, and his zygos looked way way better, you can see it in his thread

I agree, but I want to get the general idea. I've seen many results that failed but I've seen many that ascended people hard. Comparing them will increase my chances of getting it right
Tru. Just watch for your es ratio

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Yeah, but his had many more problems. Mainly, he extended them all the way back, which looked unnatural. Secondly, he had way too much forward projection, something that I want to avoid as much as possible. Andd yeah, this entire wraparound jaw thing from eppley never looked too good to me, so that might be ruining him a bit more as well

On the bright note tho, he changed them later, and his zygos looked way way better, you can see it in his thread
Did he change them to other implants or just change them to filler after?

Did he change them to other implants or just change them to filler after?
he changed the implant, you can look it in his thread, i believe somewhere around page 6 he posted a picture with changed results. It still looks unnatural to me because of his wraparound jaw implant but if you focus on zygos alone they look good

Im getting 3.5 on each side.